Classic Mangog Vs 8th day Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeonBuco666
Who wins this all out brawl

The being with 'the power of a billion billion beings'
Or
The Unstoppable Force

CIS PIS & BFR OFF

Both start 20 yards apart

KO or Death

pym-ftw
Mangog solidly

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Mangog solidly

h1a8
Mangog couldn't even bother Juggs in the slightest. I say either stalemate or Juggs wins.

curryman
Mangog's being worked by magic.

He'd do a number on Juggernaut.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by curryman
Mangog's being worked by magic.

He'd do a number on Juggernaut. he only exists because of magic, but everything else worked because of the 'billion billion' beings merged in to one being

curryman
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
he only exists because of magic, but everything else worked because of the 'billion billion' beings merged in to one being

Yes.

Does this refute my point?

LeonBuco666
Yes.

Does this refute my point? were you implying he uses magic to make himself strong,fast durable? Or he is the result of magic?

curryman
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
were you implying he uses magic to make himself strong,fast durable? Or he is the result of magic?
That is the result of magic smile

LeonBuco666
That is the result of magic smile then that's that settled smile but I'm not so sure mangog would do a number on juggs because of that, because he doesn't amp using magic, although he only exists because of it that my play some part in it aswell

Naija boy
Mangog stomps him

the Darkone
SA Mangog will rage stomp 8th day Juggernaut with the no problem.

Mangog 10/10

yaadaveyaa
mangog gets thru juggers shields ? 8th day jugger is a whole different animal i think he stalemates mangog or eventually beats him

the Darkone
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
mangog gets thru juggers shields ? 8th day jugger is a whole different animal i think he stalemates mangog or eventually beats him

What the f**k? 8th day Juggernaut was high herald at best,Classic Mangog was a legitimate Sky Father level being in power, who feeds on hatred and physical contact, and defeat Asgard and Silver Age Odin!?

Are trying to say Juggernaut can beat SA Odin or Odin in general, because it's gonna take Odin killing himself again to defeat SA Mangog???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.