Revan's Sith Empire vs Vitiate's Empire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Based
Let's pretend the dark side ending is 'canon.' Revan kills Malak, keeps the Star Forge and conquers the Republic. Revan still does not remember the Sith Emperor but he does plan for an external threat after the Republic is his.

The Sith Emperor after hearing news of the Republic's demise leaves Dromund Kaas but is attacked by Revan thus starting a Sith Civil War.

Revan has access too...
-The Star Forge
-Dark side Bastila
-The Sith Triumvirate
-Canderous and the last remnants of the Mandalorians

Vitiate has everything he had when he attacks the Republic canonically. Which Sith Empire would conquer?

The_Tempest
It's too bad I can't see LeGenD's posts. He's gonna be so damn conflicted. laughing out loud

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by The_Tempest
It's too bad I can't see LeGenD's posts. He's gonna be so damn conflicted. laughing out loud

laughing You put him on ignore?

Revan takes this. He has great tactical feats, and with the Star Forge and a few years of prep he'll likely have a larger fleet. He'll also likely be able to sway the Mandalorians to his side rather than the Emperor because the Mandos have a huge hard on for those who conquer them.

steveholt955
Well lets see. Revan has the numbers since the Star Forge can produce limitless, superior ships. Vitiate has force users which gives him that advantage. Revan is a superior tactician. Iunno.

The_Tempest

Lord Lucien
Revan wins. F*cking duh.

Mizukage Yoda

The_Tempest
Tbh I didn't even read the opening post. Good points.

Doesn't Vitiate have battle meditation haxx0rz of his own, though?

Lord Lucien
Gnost-Dural also said Bastila was there when Revan killed Malak. And said the Infinite Empire existed 25 "centuries" ago.

Gnost-Dural's doesn't know what the hell he's talking about.

The_Tempest
That may be true, but Master Plo Henricksen and his history vids were the coolest thing about TOR.

That's not saying a whole hell of a lot, though.

S_W_LeGenD
To be honest, the outcome of this battle depends upon the circumstances and situation of both the Empires in question.

Revan had plans to destroy the hidden Sith Empire after conquering the Republic. During his era, he may have even succeeded in doing so.

The hidden Sith Empire emerged as the greatest superpower in the Galaxy 300 years later.

Also, Sith Emperor have Dread Masters under his disposal who can destroy an entire armies/fleets with their powers.

Nephthys
That may be true, but Master Plo Henricksen and his history vids were the coolest thing about TOR.

Factually wrong.

S_W_LeGenD
Forget everything, Sith Emperor could wipe out the whole Galaxy himself after adequate preparations... ULTIMATE HAX

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Nephthys
Factually wrong. That's just ridiculous. Looks like it belongs in Skyrim or something.

The_Tempest
Factually wrong.

Yeah, yeah, it's Revan with spikey football pads. Color me unimpressed.

Nephthys
You guys suck. That armor is ****ing sweet. And Revan's outfit is also sweet and you know you love it.

ares834
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Revan wins. F*cking duh.

thumb up

Sad but true.

Anyone know why they quit making those?

The_Tempest
Allergies. TOR's writing staff is allergic to creativity.

I remember a time that I was optimistic for this game and its premise. I remember glee at the death of Revan The Messiah and anxious for the creative curveballs to be thrown with the Sith Emperor.

Watching those videos only inflamed my interest. The Sith Emperor was menacing; the prospect of a rivalry between his camp and the ancient Sith was tantalizing; and the one video about Naga Sadow possessing a Jedi and duking it out with one of Vitiate's sleeper agents was actually genuinely creepy.

Maybe Lance Henricksen should have narrated and/or voiced everyone?

S_W_LeGenD
Factually wrong.
This is Darth Marr.

Nephthys
No, really????

S_W_LeGenD
No, really????
Yes. cool

Based
The numbers are indeed on Revan's side. However how considerable would this advantage be? The Star Forge helps a lot yet it has its drawbacks which eventually caused the end of the Rakatan Empire. So it's full potential cannot be used.

Revan does have Republic shipyards but the Sith Emperor was able to counteract them easily in the opening stages of the war.

But I do agree that Revan will have the bigger army but he lacks in powerful Sith Lords. Vitiate has the Dark Council so that's seven powers there. There are also hyped up Sith Lords not even on the Council but is feared by the Jedi such as Baras, Angral and of course Malgus. And of course the legions of regular Sith which I'm sure outnumbers Revan but a lot.

Lord Lucien
So how soon would be until the Emperor gets a hold of the Star Forge and uses it in ways Revan never dared to?

Factually wrong. And what's with the pneumatic piping covering the armor? Does he need that to live? Is it pumping Venom or Cherry Coke in to his blood?

S_W_LeGenD
Sith Emperor have lot of options under his disposal:

1) Super-weapons that can destroy planets
2) Dark Councilors handling Empire affairs
3) Dread Masters who can destroy whole armies/fleets with their powers
4) High-tech weaponry

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Sith Emperor have lot of options under his disposal:

2) Dark Councilors
3) Dread Masters Haha that sounds so phucking retarded. Sounds like Drew's contribution.

steveholt955
Marr's armor is the coolest looking armor I've seen in the mythos.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by steveholt955
Marr's armor is the coolest looking armor I've seen in the mythos.
The guy himself is pure bad@ss.

He is among the most powerful Sith Lords in history.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by steveholt955
Marr's armor is the coolest looking armor I've seen in the mythos. Yeah Star Wars has never been great at making cool looking armor. Even the best are kinda meh. My favorite so far has been the Experimental Jedi Armor from TFU.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Yeah Star Wars has never been great at making cool looking armor. Even the best are kinda meh. My favorite so far has been the Experimental Jedi Armor from TFU.

Looks like Iron Man became a Jedi.

Mizukage Yoda
And Darth Marr is a boss. Every scene with the Dark Council was made by his presence. I was deeply wounded when he was in the room for the Darth Malgus story arc but didn't say a single word. Instead we had to suffer more whining from Darth Ravage.

Him, Mortis, and Vowrawn are the shit and should have more lines.

steveholt955
That experimental jedi robe looks retarded. It's half Mandalorian half cape.

Nephthys
It would look better with some color. Its still pretty cool though.

Lord Lucien
I like its simplicity. No ridiculous spikes, or arm tubing, or chest panels, or blinking lights, or giant flowing capes. Functional and understated.

Nephthys
Translation: Boring.

Also my Imperial Agent did nothing but shit on Marr the entire time I talked to him. It was hilarious.

Lord Lucien
So do you ever see his face?

Nephthys
Nope. Though since he seems to be the de-facto leader of the Empire now he'll probably get more focus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.