Ryu vs Tien

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

iscaremonkeys
Ryu Vs tien. Also for this not to be a one sided battle Ill be using the tien After DB but before vegeta

juggerman
SO Tien up until he was killed by Nappa or before the Saiyans arrived on Earth?

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by juggerman
SO Tien up until he was killed by Nappa or before the Saiyans arrived on Earth? ok no Just after DB before raditz

iscaremonkeys
BUMP

SevenShackles
Tien wins against basic ryu.

iscaremonkeys
THE THREAD IS SAVED! you sure? Tiens dodon ray is powerful but the hadoken cant stop it?

BloodRain
Blitzexplosion.

Emi~Kiro
Evil ryu could win but i don't think ryu can really keep up with Pre raditz tien.

BloodRain
Agreed. From what Ive heard he has the strength and firepower.. if he could land some hits.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
THE THREAD IS SAVED! you sure? Tiens dodon ray is powerful but the hadoken cant stop it?
AjWJuxOvYqI
his fight with teen goku at the Martial Arts tournament.
So fast normal people and other martial artist can't follow them with their eyes (piccolo and such not included) and is actually fighting at this speed was able to jump high into the sky almost flying and trade blows nevermind everything else.

Other fights for viewing pleasure.
d_D1g62grKs
fight with kid goku

i_s0xvp3de0
fight with yamcha

ZFMbLAUK4IE
Rh5WXAsyBCQ
Fight with Jackie chun part 1and 2

SQpT9FOLtE0
fight with Drum

KingD19
Remember when Yamcha actually used to be a challenge? The good ole' days.

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by KingD19
Remember when Yamcha actually used to be a challenge? The good ole' days. no i dont. and the end of DB he was a jobber.....remember when Krillin almost beat goku? man that was something

SevenShackles
Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
no i dont. and the end of DB he was a jobber.....remember when Krillin almost beat goku? man that was something

Yeah yamcha was always fodder/filler/comic relief and once he got over his fear of females he became useless. Tein is the man, even during the android saga yamcha just let himself die more or less against #20 while tein despite the insane gap went balls deep against Cell. Same at the end of that crap machine GT yamcha wimps out and tein still stands up to the plate.

Krillin despite everything always had that fighting spirit and fought for what's right.. And got a hawt wife along the way.That dude is boss.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.