Superman (MOS) vs. Neo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
fight takes place in middle of Times Square.

Neo has all his abilities shown inn the Matrix.

Neither are holding back. Fight is to the death.

Who wins?

Zack Fair
Superman.

Unless Neo goes all "I iz God of Matrix?"

Unless they ain't in the matrix?

Ugh

quanchi112
Neo stomps.

BruceSkywalker
Kal stomps

marwash22
Kal gets exploded.

NotAllThatEvil
Real time square or 100101100010 time square?

juggerman
Neo had the superior skills. But Kal shows he don't give a shit about skill, he'll bull rush you into oblivion b*tch!

That said Kal wins 10/10 due to HV

quanchi112
Originally posted by juggerman
Neo had the superior skills. But Kal shows he don't give a shit about skill, he'll bull rush you into oblivion b*tch!

That said Kal wins 10/10 due to HV Neo flys into him and destroys him. Also he's far too fast to be caught by slow heat vision.

Estacado
Superman.

juggerman
Originally posted by quanchi112
Neo flys into him and destroys him. Also he's far too fast to be caught by slow heat vision.

Like he flew into Smith and destroyed him? Oh wait....

Neo loses

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
Superman. Based on ? Did you even see it ?

quanchi112
Like he flew into Smith and destroyed him? Oh wait....

Neo loses He did destroy Smith but he Didnt return for deletion. Superman does not have the option. Poor guy.

juggerman
He did destroy Smith but he Didnt return for deletion. Superman does not have the option. Poor guy.

Couldn't do that to Super Smith tho. It was a one time thing. Superman wins easily

quanchi112
Couldn't do that to Super Smith tho. It was a one time thing. Superman wins easily Why couldn't he ? There were a bunch of Smiths and he was not going away. Too many and the only way to beat him was in the manner he did. Lol at cha.

Neo wins. One Superman and he dies.

Estacado
Couldn't do that to Super Smith tho. It was a one time thing. Superman wins easily
A "vampire" was able to make Neo bleed with a sword swing don't forget.
Clark 1 shots him.

juggerman
Why couldn't he ? There were a bunch of Smiths and he was not going away. Too many and the only way to beat him was in the manner he did. Lol at cha.

Neo wins. One Superman and he dies.

Smith said the others wouldn't fight. It was one on one yet Neo couldn't win. Sad.

One Smith was more than enough to smash Neo and he didn't even have HV laughing out loud

FrothByte
If the fight is outside the matrix (as in this thread) then Superman wins. Faster and stronger and more invulnerable. If the fight was inside the matrix, then I don't think Neo can die.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
A "vampire" was able to make Neo bleed with a sword swing don't forget.
Clark 1 shots him. Based on ? Quit picking and choosing what counts. A tower kod Superman. Neo wins.

quanchi112
Smith said the others wouldn't fight. It was one on one yet Neo couldn't win. Sad.

One Smith was more than enough to smash Neo and he didn't even have HV laughing out loud Smith took over the Matrix. It was inevitable he wins.

Neo had to lose. That was part of his plan. Smith would just defeat Superman all the same.

juggerman
Smith took over the Matrix. It was inevitable he wins.

Neo had to lose. That was part of his plan. Smith would just defeat Superman all the same.

Was a one on one fight and he lost. Shameful

Neo tried to win. The machines destroying his body and Smith along with it was a last resort. Superman wins

quanchi112
Was a one on one fight and he lost. Shameful

Neo tried to win. The machines destroying his body and Smith along with it was a last resort. Superman wins Yes, he allowed himself to be beaten by Badass Smith. Smith was his negative charge no he needed to balance the equation. No one was greater than these two and Smith was clearly all powerful.

Neo flies into Superman and ends him.

I don expect a response since newjak recently collared you, beta.

juggerman
Yes, he allowed himself to be beaten by Badass Smith. Smith was his negative charge no he needed to balance the equation. No one was greater than these two and Smith was clearly all powerful.

Neo flies into Superman and ends him.

I don expect a response since newjak recently collared you, beta.

He tried to win the fight and failed.

Negative. So far all we know is that attack works on programs not people.

This one didn't get out of hand.... yet

quanchi112
He tried to win the fight and failed.

Negative. So far all we know is that attack works on programs not people.

This one didn't get out of hand.... yet I am glad newjak is allowing you to respond. Thanks newjak.

No, he did not. It was inevitable. Beating one Smith doesn't change anything even had he won.

His powers are in effect. Programs take over people. Works on Superman since his powers work.

Neo wins. Flies into him. Easy win.

juggerman
I am glad newjak is allowing you to respond. Thanks newjak.

No, he did not. It was inevitable. Beating one Smith doesn't change anything even had he won.

His powers are in effect. Programs take over people. Works on Superman since his powers work.

Neo wins. Flies into him. Easy win.

HE was only against one Smith. Beat one would have been winning

His power only affected Agents since we only see that. Can't just give it one of those no limits fallacies guy. And it was made clear later that Smith was his opposite which could be another reason it worked. Not the case here.

HV FTW

Emi~Kiro
Originally posted by FrothByte
If the fight is outside the matrix (as in this thread) then Superman wins. Faster and stronger and more invulnerable. If the fight was inside the matrix, then I don't think Neo can die.
thumb up

quanchi112
HE was only against one Smith. Beat one would have been winning

His power only affected Agents since we only see that. Can't just give it one of those no limits fallacies guy. And it was made clear later that Smith was his opposite which could be another reason it worked. Not the case here.

HV FTW No, as you clearly intended the circumstances therein. Smith took over the Matrix world. Neo couldn't win.

We see his powers destroy someone who was a person. Agents take over people.

I didn't. I said he did so to a person who the agent overtook.

Smith was defeated but not destroyed and as a result became more powerful unlike water tower ko boy.

Based on ?

FrothByte
Regarding the final fight between Neo and Smith... that wasn't just Smith he faced but Oracle/Smith. And in the end, Neo realized that the only way to destroy Smith was to allow himself to be defeated.

Superman still wins this though.

quanchi112
Regarding the final fight between Neo and Smith... that wasn't just Smith he faced but Oracle/Smith. And in the end, Neo realized that the only way to destroy Smith was to allow himself to be defeated.

Superman still wins this though. How does Superman resist Neo flying inside and destroying him ?

marwash22
he doesn't.

Originally posted by marwash22
Kal gets exploded.

FrothByte
How does Superman resist Neo flying inside and destroying him ?

As I mentioned in a previous post, if this fight happens outside the Matrix (as I believe the OP stated) then Neo has no power over his environment or against other people. He can't fly into Superman and destroy his programming because Superman isn't a program.

If the fight was happening inside the matrix however, then yeah, Neo just flies into Superman and deletes him.

marwash22
As I mentioned in a previous post, if this fight happens outside the Matrix (as I believe the OP stated)

Originally posted by byrdgang21
Neo has all his abilities shown inn the Matrix. Originally posted by byrdgang21
Neither are holding back. Fight is to the death.

Neo jumps into Kal's body and blows him up.

/thread

quanchi112
As I mentioned in a previous post, if this fight happens outside the Matrix (as I believe the OP stated) then Neo has no power over his environment or against other people. He can't fly into Superman and destroy his programming because Superman isn't a program.

If the fight was happening inside the matrix however, then yeah, Neo just flies into Superman and deletes him. Neo has all the same abilities so its fair game. Would you like to change your mind now ?

FrothByte
Neo has all the same abilities he has on himself. Does that equate to him being able to modify the real world like he does the Matrix?

He went in to Smith and made him explode because Smith was a program and Neo understood his code. How exactly is he going to do the same thing to Superman if Superman isn't a program?

In any case, I'd like the OP to clarify whether this is allowed or not. If it is allowed, then yes, Neo wins. He's fast enough to keep up with Supes and all he'll need to do is make him explode.

If it isn't allowed, then Neo loses due to inferior strength and durability.

juggerman
No, as you clearly intended the circumstances therein. Smith took over the Matrix world. Neo couldn't win.

We see his powers destroy someone who was a person. Agents take over people.

I didn't. I said he did so to a person who the agent overtook.

Smith was defeated but not destroyed and as a result became more powerful unlike water tower ko boy.

Based on ?

It was one on one not Neo vs the entire world

A person an agent took over. Superman is not such

Again an agent controlled person. Even more so a person controlled by an agent that just happened to be the yang to Neo's yin. Or the yin to his yang. Whichever.

He was destroyed but returned. Once Smith became Neo's equal Neo fell

It being able to kill him

quanchi112
Neo has all the same abilities he has on himself. Does that equate to him being able to modify the real world like he does the Matrix?

He went in to Smith and made him explode because Smith was a program and Neo understood his code. How exactly is he going to do the same thing to Superman if Superman isn't a program?

In any case, I'd like the OP to clarify whether this is allowed or not. If it is allowed, then yes, Neo wins. He's fast enough to keep up with Supes and all he'll need to do is make him explode.

If it isn't allowed, then Neo loses due to inferior strength and durability. Same powers so it has to be allowed.

quanchi112
It was one on one not Neo vs the entire world

A person an agent took over. Superman is not such

Again an agent controlled person. Even more so a person controlled by an agent that just happened to be the yang to Neo's yin. Or the yin to his yang. Whichever.

He was destroyed but returned. Once Smith became Neo's equal Neo fell

It being able to kill him Yes, but Neo couldn't do anything had he won. It was Smiths world.

Still a person that Neo defeated but who was more formidable than a person.

No, you have no idea and are just saying nuh uh.

Smith became his superior due to his copying abilities. He became as powerful when he copied the Oracle in one singular body.

Neo had no choice and it was the only way to stop Smith. He was all powerful in the Matrix.

juggerman
Yes, but Neo couldn't do anything had he won. It was Smiths world.

Still a person that Neo defeated but who was more formidable than a person.

No, you have no idea and are just saying nuh uh.

Smith became his superior due to his copying abilities. He became as powerful when he copied the Oracle in one singular body.

Neo had no choice and it was the only way to stop Smith. He was all powerful in the Matrix.

Still a one on one fight. Neo could clearly do a lot seeing as how he had Smith on the ropes a few times

But not as formidable as Smith became later, or as formidable as Kal

If you say so

Smith wasn't as powerful as Kal

Cuz he lost the fight

Nephthys
Too close to call imo. Neo had some seriously insane feats in that final battle. He took that last ground smash like a champ and was merely out of breath. That crater was huge, I doubt Supes can really hurt him all that much. But I'd need to rewatch MoS to really make a call either way.

quanchi112
Still a one on one fight. Neo could clearly do a lot seeing as how he had Smith on the ropes a few times

But not as formidable as Smith became later, or as formidable as Kal

If you say so

Smith wasn't as powerful as Kal

Cuz he lost the fight Yes, but he already knew it was inevitable.

Smith was all powerful and Neo couldn't beat him as he overtook the Matrix itself.

Smith was far more powerful than Kal.

It was the only way to defeat Smith. He needed to balance the equation. You clearly didn't grasp the movie. Shocker.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nephthys
Too close to call imo. Neo had some seriously insane feats in that final battle. He took that last ground smash like a champ and was merely out of breath. That crater was huge, I doubt Supes can really hurt him all that much. But I'd need to rewatch MoS to really make a call either way. He flies into Superman and easily defeats him. Quit ignoring this clear fact that Superman cannot resist this attack.

juggerman
Yes, but he already knew it was inevitable.

Smith was all powerful and Neo couldn't beat him as he overtook the Matrix itself.

Smith was far more powerful than Kal.

It was the only way to defeat Smith. He needed to balance the equation. You clearly didn't grasp the movie. Shocker.

Having Smith on the ropes mean it was not impossible for Neo to beat him

Neo could not beat all the Smiths but he had a shot at taking one out

Negative

I grasped it just fine. You're clearly not grasping what i'm saying to you. Not a shocker at all

quanchi112
Having Smith on the ropes mean it was not impossible for Neo to beat him

Neo could not beat all the Smiths but he had a shot at taking one out

Negative

I grasped it just fine. You're clearly not grasping what i'm saying to you. Not a shocker at all Yes, it was because even beating Oracle Smith wouldn't have beaten him. He was everything. We don't even know Oracle Smith could be defeated.

Based on ?

Positive.

If you feel beating the one Smith would have solved the problem then you clearly did not grasp it. Maybe in your world Neo liked being beat up by men. Maybe according to juggs it was a fetish like the Kirk choke me please fetish.

Nephthys
He flies into Superman and easily defeats him. Quit ignoring this clear fact that Superman cannot resist this attack.

I'm not ignoring it. That was my first post on the topic, I just didn't mention it. I guess Neo could do that, although he never does it passed that one time so I'd question if it really is something he can just do whenever he wants.

Although personally I think it wouldn't work on Superman since he isn't actually a part of the Matrix.

quanchi112
I'm not ignoring it. That was my first post on the topic, I just didn't mention it. I guess Neo could do that, although he never does it passed that one time so I'd question if it really is something he can just do whenever he wants.

Although personally I think it wouldn't work on Superman since he isn't actually a part of the Matrix. He has the same powers as he did in the Matrix so why isn't this fair game ? That was a person the Agent Smith took over. Fair game. Neo wins, either way.

Nephthys
Because Supes isn't a part of the Matrix. He can't jump into him because he's actual flesh and bones instead of a Matrix construct.

TheGodKiller
Neo wins 5.5/10.

juggerman
Yes, it was because even beating Oracle Smith wouldn't have beaten him. He was everything. We don't even know Oracle Smith could be defeated.

Based on ?

Positive.

If you feel beating the one Smith would have solved the problem then you clearly did not grasp it. Maybe in your world Neo liked being beat up by men. Maybe according to juggs it was a fetish like the Kirk choke me please fetish.

I didn't say it would have. Please try to follow along with what i'm actually saying instead of your strawmanned version

The fight itself

Nope. Smith never showed power on Kal's level

Again i never said beating one Smith would have solved anything. Wow two strawmen in on point. Your trolling is growing

quanchi112
Because Supes isn't a part of the Matrix. He can't jump into him because he's actual flesh and bones instead of a Matrix construct. It does not matter as his powers are still the same as they are in the system as outside of it here. Read the op and begin to understand. Pm me an apology immediately. Ill be here for a while....

Sincerely, Mr. Objective

quanchi112
I didn't say it would have. Please try to follow along with what i'm actually saying instead of your strawmanned version

The fight itself

Nope. Smith never showed power on Kal's level

Again i never said beating one Smith would have solved anything. Wow two strawmen in on point. Your trolling is growing Then why would Neo try to win when it wouldn't defeat him but allowing himself to be copied would defeat him. I mean wtf.

We don't see Smith ever in danger of losing.

Far superior as his power and collateral damage was greater. Smith was fine whereas towers have ko'd Clark.

Then you just destroyed your point. Neo's only chance to defeat Smith was allow himself to be copied.

laughing out loud

Nephthys
It does not matter as his powers are still the same as they are in the system as outside of it here. Read the op and begin to understand. Pm me an apology immediately. Ill be here for a while....

Sincerely, Mr. Objective

His powers are the same. That doesn't mean they would affect things in the real world the same way. He can't jump into Kal because Kal isn't literally made out of the Matrix like Smith was. He's meat. Neo can't leap into meat, it doesn't work that way. We see his powers don't work on things in the real world except in regards to the machines (seeing Smith, shutting down squid things).

Neo tries to jump into Kal and bounces off his huge manly chest. Deal with it fanboy. cool

juggerman
Then why would Neo try to win when it wouldn't defeat him but allowing himself to be copied would defeat him. I mean wtf.

We don't see Smith ever in danger of losing.

Far superior as his power and collateral damage was greater. Smith was fine whereas towers have ko'd Clark.

Then you just destroyed your point. Neo's only chance to defeat Smith was allow himself to be copied.

laughing out loud

Why not just walk in and allow Smith to absorb him if he knew there was no other way?

We do. He even does which is why he gets pissed.

Kal went thru much more punishment than Smith and was fine.

I did not. You just have reading comp problems. Ok let's try this again: Neo could not defeat Smith as a whole(every single Smith in the Matrix) but he had the chance to defeat the one he was fighting. Not it would not have solved anything but that's not the point. Follow now? Probably not

quanchi112
His powers are the same. That doesn't mean they would affect things in the real world the same way. He can't jump into Kal because Kal isn't literally made out of the Matrix like Smith was. He's meat. Neo can't leap into meat, it doesn't work that way. We see his powers don't work on things in the real world except in regards to the machines (seeing Smith, shutting down squid things).

Neo tries to jump into Kal and bounces off his huge manly chest. Deal with it fanboy. cool Yes, they are since his powers are the same as they are in the Matrix. You clearly don't grasp an easy to grasp op or is it due to the fact you love the new crapfest Man of Steel.

Smith was in a person who is flesh in the system. When the agents are killed the people die.

Superman dies. At least he doesn't need to fail any more father figures. Mercy kill.

quanchi112
Why not just walk in and allow Smith to absorb him if he knew there was no other way?

We do. He even does which is why he gets pissed.

Kal went thru much more punishment than Smith and was fine.

I did not. You just have reading comp problems. Ok let's try this again: Neo could not defeat Smith as a whole(every single Smith in the Matrix) but he had the chance to defeat the one he was fighting. Not it would not have solved anything but that's not the point. Follow now? Probably not He had to deceive Smith. He almost did not fall for it.

He's angry Neo is resisting and the fact Hes choosing to. Smith knows Neo knows its pointless and he can't beat him which infuriates him.

Wrong. Ko'd by a tower. laughing out loud lasers rocked him. Faora beat him down. Etc.

That doesn't prove anything. Smith already knew he beat Neo as Oracle Smith. That's the way it was going down. Try grasping what you watch.

Sincerely,

Mr. Objective

Nephthys
Yes, they are since his powers are the same as they are in the Matrix. You clearly don't grasp an easy to grasp op or is it due to the fact you love the new crapfest Man of Steel.

Smith was in a person who is flesh in the system. When the agents are killed the people die.

Superman dies. At least he doesn't need to fail any more father figures. Mercy kill.

Nope. You lose, gg.

The people die because they're connected to the Matrix and their minds make what happens in the Matrix real. They're not actually there you goon.This was a basic concept in the first movie but I guess I shouldn't be surprised that you missed it. Being a huge dork and all.

At least Superman actually saved his love interest. Sorry Trinity, looks like the chosen one wasn't enough.

juggerman
He had to deceive Smith. He almost did not fall for it.

He's angry Neo is resisting and the fact Hes choosing to. Smith knows Neo knows its pointless and he can't beat him which infuriates him.

Wrong. Ko'd by a tower. laughing out loud lasers rocked him. Faora beat him down. Etc.

That doesn't prove anything. Smith already knew he beat Neo as Orqcle Smith. That's the way it was going down. Try grasping hat you watch.

Sincerely,

Mr. Objective

Smith tried to do it the first chance he got in Reloaded. It's likely he'd jump at the opportunity if Neo just gave himself up

It's pointless to resist since Smith took over. Even if Neo won the single fight he could not fully defeat Smith.

Took gravity beam like a champ. Jumped by two super beings and stood his ground. Way more than Smith showed

It proves everything. Smith was corrupted by the Oracle. What he thought he saw was not what he thought he saw

quanchi112
Nope. You lose, gg.

The people die because they're connected to the Matrix and their minds make what happens in the Matrix real. They're not actually there you goon.This was a basic concept in the first movie but I guess I shouldn't be surprised that you missed it. Being a huge dork and all.

At least Superman actually saved his love interest. Sorry Trinity, looks like the chosen one wasn't enough. You already lost. Keep running.

They die when he jumps into them as his powers work the same way here they did in the Matrix.

laughing out loud

Superman Didnt save his step father or his fathers consciousness.

laughing out loud

Neo did save her once. He just didn't save her twice. Supermans gf had to save his weak ass.

Nephthys
You already lost. Keep running.

They die when he jumps into them as his powers work the same way here they did in the Matrix.

laughing out loud

Superman Didnt save his step father or his fathers consciousness.

laughing out loud

Neo did save her once. He just didn't save her twice. Supermans gf had to save his weak ass.

Lmao, step out of the Matrix and into the real world. My eyes are open mother****er.

Nope, the OP just says that he has the same abilities, not that they work the same way. Learn to read gg.

Who cares, they were old anyway. You know who Supes did save? Himself. He didn't lose his fight like Neo did. Maybe if he'd remember that jump inside them trick instead of getting handled by Smith like a chump. http://i.somethingawful.com/forumsystem/emoticons/emot-smuggo.gif

And which of the two is getting laid? Oh, right the couple who are both alive instead of both dead.

quanchi112
Lmao, step out of the Matrix and into the real world. My eyes are open mother****er.

Nope, the OP just says that he has the same abilities, not that they work the same way. Learn to read gg.

Who cares, they were old anyway. You know who Supes did save? Himself. He didn't lose his fight like Neo did. Maybe if he'd remember that jump inside them trick instead of getting handled by Smith like a chump. http://i.somethingawful.com/forumsystem/emoticons/emot-smuggo.gif

And which of the two is getting laid? Oh, right the couple who are both alive instead of both dead. Same abilities means they work the same. Otherwise he can't fly, etc. in the real world. Think. Your own logic means none of those abilities work outside the system.

He loved them. He let his step dad die. He's a coward. Neo had no choice but to sacrifice himself. You chastise someone for willingly giving himself up to stop Smith.

Superman isn't heroic enough to do something like this. I agree completely with you there.

Nephthys
Same abilities means they work the same. Otherwise he can't fly, etc. in the real world. Think. Your own logic means none of those abilities work outside the system.

He loved them. He let his step dad die. He's a coward. Neo had no choice but to sacrifice himself. You chastise someone for willingly giving himself up to stop Smith.

Superman isn't heroic enough to do something like this. I agree completely with you there.

They work on himself since he's still attached to the Matrix. His powers still work for himself, but the OP doesn't say that he's still the godlike entity with control over reality that is is only inside the Matrix. Superman isn't connected to the Matrix, thus he isn't a construct that Neo has complete control over.

He had no choice because he got his ass kicked. Superman wouldn't get into that situation because he's not a sissy child like Neo is.

Nah, hes only heroic enough to save the human race without sacrificing himself at all. Plus he did give himself up to Zod.

quanchi112
They work on himself since he's still attached to the Matrix. His powers still work for himself, but the OP doesn't say that he's still the godlike entity with control over reality that is is only inside the Matrix. Superman isn't connected to the Matrix, thus he isn't a construct that Neo has complete control over.

He had no choice because he got his ass kicked. Superman wouldn't get into that situation because he's not a sissy child like Neo is.

Nah, hes only heroic enough to save the human race without sacrificing himself at all. Plus he did give himself up to Zod. Same abilities and jumping into someone is an ability. He has control he did there here since it says same abilities.

Smith was all powerful and I agree Superman wouldn't even face him. smile

Superman was defeated and needed Jor El's help. He also failed as he killed Zod which goes against his values.

smile

quanchi112
Smith tried to do it the first chance he got in Reloaded. It's likely he'd jump at the opportunity if Neo just gave himself up

It's pointless to resist since Smith took over. Even if Neo won the single fight he could not fully defeat Smith.

Took gravity beam like a champ. Jumped by two super beings and stood his ground. Way more than Smith showed

It proves everything. Smith was corrupted by the Oracle. What he thought he saw was not what he thought he saw That was before Smith completely overtook the system. Neo allowing himself to be copied then wouldn't have defeated him.

laughing

That's why defeating Smith there was pointless even if he could have which we don't know. Glad you agree.

Smith was ko'd by tower and worked over by lesser experienced Kryptonians. Smith was not aware of it. Not all knowing. He was all powerful in the Matrix.

juggerman
That was before Smith completely overtook the system. Neo allowing himself to be copied then wouldn't have defeated him.

laughing

That's why defeating Smith there was pointless even if he could have which we don't know. Glad you agree.

Smith was ko'd by tower and worked over by lesser experienced Kryptonians. Smith was not aware of it. Not all knowing. He was all powerful in the Matrix.

Ok you're really not following at at. I doubt you even fully read my posts. The fact that he TRIED before means he would likely have TRIED AGAIN. If Neo walked up to him in Part 3(not part 2) and gave up and told Smith to just finish it Smith would have likely jumped at the chance. Again in case you're still not following, based on Smiths actions/desires in the previous film he would have tried to absorb Neo in Revolutions even without a fight.

Yet he tried

Smith was? What film were you watching?

quanchi112
Ok you're really not following at at. I doubt you even fully read my posts. The fact that he TRIED before means he would likely have TRIED AGAIN. If Neo walked up to him in Part 3(not part 2) and gave up and told Smith to just finish it Smith would have likely jumped at the chance. Again in case you're still not following, based on Smiths actions/desires in the previous film he would have tried to absorb Neo in Revolutions even without a fight.

Yet he tried

Smith was? What film were you watching? He only could have been defeated if Neo was in the machine city plugged in so the machines could delete his program.

Smith already foresaw it in the manner it happened. That's why the rest stood by he knew he'd win. He tried before and resisted. Neo let him this time and had to sell his defeat. Smith almost Didnt do it. He called it initially a trick and rage did it.

Kal was ko'd by a tower whereas Smith was on another level. iPad typo.

juggerman
He only could have been defeated if Neo was in the machine city plugged in so the machines could delete his program.

Smith already foresaw it in the manner it happened. That's why the rest stood by he knew he'd win. He tried before and resisted. Neo let him this time and had to sell his defeat. Smith almost Didnt do it. He called it initially a trick and rage did it.

Kal was ko'd by a tower whereas Smith was on another level. iPad typo.

Talking about one Smith here not all

Smith was unsure about how it ended. He was trying to figure it out at the end.

Kal was not KO'd by far more than Smith has withstood.

quanchi112
Talking about one Smith here not all

Smith was unsure about how it ended. He was trying to figure it out at the end.

Kal was not KO'd by far more than Smith has withstood. What you said did not matter as he had to sell it.

Smith knew he won bit was confused by his words, he used Neo. Smith rage copied him.

Tower was far less powerful than kamikaze ground blast. Not even close. Smith is way too powerful for Superman.

juggerman
What you said did not matter as he had to sell it.

Smith knew he won bit was confused by his words, he used Neo. Smith rage copied him.

Tower was far less powerful than kamikaze ground blast. Not even close. Smith is way too powerful for Superman.

Doubtful as Smith clearly wanted to absorb him

Neo also had the upper hand at times

Tower was less powerful than gravity beam as well. Less powerful than Faora and Lurch too yet still he endured. Smith took far less

quanchi112
Doubtful as Smith clearly wanted to absorb him

Neo also had the upper hand at times

Tower was less powerful than gravity beam as well. Less powerful than Faora and Lurch too yet still he endured. Smith took far less He wanted to destroy Neo. Had to sell it though and he almost did not do so.

Smith was never close to defeat. Superman was getting his ass kicked by a woman.

Superman had help. I factor all showings in you ignore them.

Smith never was even injured whereas Superman was ko'd even by falling from flying. Smith was never ko'd even flying into the ground.

smile

juggerman
He wanted to destroy Neo. Had to sell it though and he almost did not do so.

Smith was never close to defeat. Superman was getting his ass kicked by a woman.

Superman had help. I factor all showings in you ignore them.

Smith never was even injured whereas Superman was ko'd even by falling from flying. Smith was never ko'd even flying into the ground.

smile

He wanted to absorb Neo. And he did

Smith was on the ropes. Neo just couldn't seal the deal

I ignore nothing. Supes took more punishment that Smith

Superman wasn't KO'd. He got right back up

quanchi112
He wanted to absorb Neo. And he did

Smith was on the ropes. Neo just couldn't seal the deal

I ignore nothing. Supes took more punishment that Smith

Superman wasn't KO'd. He got right back up he was tricked. He kinda suspected but rage absorbed anyways.

Smith was beating him. Not even close to being beaten.

Smith was never threatened. Superman ko'd himself.

He got up after he woke up from his nappy nap.

juggerman
he was tricked. He kinda suspected but rage absorbed anyways.

Smith was beating him. Not even close to being beaten.

Smith was never threatened. Superman ko'd himself.

He got up after he woke up from his nappy nap.

So he's dumb now?

Neo had him a few times

Smith was threatened. Superman didn't

Prove he was KO'd.

quanchi112
So he's dumb now?

Neo had him a few times

Smith was threatened. Superman didn't

Prove he was KO'd. Dumb, no. Tricked, yes.

No, he did not.

Smith was all powerful Superman needed outside help.

Watch the movie. Can't post clips, kiddo.

juggerman
Dumb, no. Tricked, yes.

No, he did not.

Smith was all powerful Superman needed outside help.

Watch the movie. Can't post clips, kiddo.

He wanted to do it. He tried and failed before and tried again

Disagree

Smith wasn't. Superman had more than one person to fight

I did. He got right back up. There's nothing indicating a KO

quanchi112
He wanted to do it. He tried and failed before and tried again

Disagree

Smith wasn't. Superman had more than one person to fight

I did. He got right back up. There's nothing indicating a KO He was tricked. He kinda suspected but did it anyway.

Wrong. Oracle Smith knew he won. You are just making things up.

Smith fought the One and beat him. Superman fought Zod one on one.

No, he got up after he woke up.

Yes, there was. Ko'd.

juggerman
He was tricked. He kinda suspected but did it anyway.

Wrong. Oracle Smith knew he won. You are just making things up.

Smith fought the One and beat him. Superman fought Zod one on one.

No, he got up after he woke up.

Yes, there was. Ko'd.

He wasn't very smart if that's the case.

Not at all

Superman fought Zod one on one and beat him.

Negative. He just got up. Never was KO'd

It showed him fall and get right up. No KO

quanchi112
He wasn't very smart if that's the case.

Not at all

Superman fought Zod one on one and beat him.

Negative. He just got up. Never was KO'd

It showed him fall and get right up. No KO He was smart just not all knowing.

Wrong.

Zod had less experience than Superman with those powers. Smith had less experience and still beat Neo.

Ko'd

That's a ko. You get up after a ko. Smith was never ko'd. Kal was multiple times.

Zack Fair
LoL@Superman being KOed for flying.

What a joke.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zack Fair
LoL@Superman being KOed for flying.

What a joke. He was after he hit the ground. Quit running from me, fanboy.

juggerman
He was smart just not all knowing.

Wrong.

Zod had less experience than Superman with those powers. Smith had less experience and still beat Neo.

Ko'd

That's a ko. You get up after a ko. Smith was never ko'd. Kal was multiple times.

If you think something is a trap and do it anyway then that's not too smart

Disagree

But he had more fighting experience. Smith had more fighting experience

Unless you plan on proving this theory of yours outside of "well he was KO'd" we'll just move past it. Nothing shows him KO'd

quanchi112
If you think something is a trap and do it anyway then that's not too smart

Disagree

But he had more fighting experience. Smith had more fighting experience

Unless you plan on proving this theory of yours outside of "well he was KO'd" we'll just move past it. Nothing shows him KO'd He had no way of knowing. He isn't all knowing.

You are wrong.

Smith had less fighting experience with flight the same as Zod.

He was ko'd. Pretend he Wasnt. I don't care.

juggerman
He had no way of knowing. He isn't all knowing.

You are wrong.

Smith had less fighting experience with flight the same as Zod.

He was ko'd. Pretend he Wasnt. I don't care.

He thought and still did so. Not smart

Dropped due to us disagreeing.

Smith had much more knowledge and control since as you said he controlled the Martrix

Pretend he was. It's over

Zack Fair
This can only be a fight if Superman is not a susceptible to Neo's godlike control over the Matrix. We should have Neo just fight Superman on even terms like he did Smith.

If we get Neo out of the matrix he is a blind human against a super powered being. Spite.

If we keep Neo in the Matrix and have Superman successfully integrated into the Matrix then this is a superhuman(supposing he would retain his powers) against a near godlike being. Spite.

quanchi112
He thought and still did so. Not smart

Dropped due to us disagreeing.

Smith had much more knowledge and control since as you said he controlled the Martrix

Pretend he was. It's over He was not sure. He defeated Neo but it ended up defeating him. Still very smart just not all knowing.

You conceded.

Did not have experience with his powers but Superman did against Zpd.

He was ko'd. You can pretend he just took a swim. I care not.

Neo wins, easily.

juggerman
He was not sure. He defeated Neo but it ended up defeating him. Still very smart just not all knowing.

You conceded.

Did not have experience with his powers but Superman did against Zpd.

He was ko'd. You can pretend he just took a swim. I care not.

Neo wins, easily.

If you think you see a trap and fall into anyway then you must not be very smart

Whatever moves this along

He had much more knowledge.

If you didn't care you would drop it. Let's move on

Neo loses

Mindset
Neo is a better fighter.

He wins.

juggerman
Originally posted by Mindset
Neo is a better fighter.

He wins.

Zod was a better fighter too

Mindset
Zod was a better fighter too No he wasn't.

Jor El and Faora are the only ones to show any skill.

jaden101
Wonder what would happen if supes fly neo into the matrix virtual 'space'.

'You think that's air you're breathing now?'

quanchi112
If you think you see a trap and fall into anyway then you must not be very smart

Whatever moves this along

He had much more knowledge.

If you didn't care you would drop it. Let's move on

Neo loses He wasn't aware of everything. He defeated Neo.

We are discussing experience. I'm right.

I care about debating.

Neo wins. Easily.

quanchi112
Zod was a better fighter too Based on ?

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Mindset
No he wasn't.

Jor El and Faora are the only ones to show any skill. Think he meant Zod was a better fighter than Kal-El.

But yeah Neo would shit all over them in skill. ****ers in the matrix downloaded martial arts and shit in seconds.

0mega Spawn
Neo easily

playa1258
Neo loses easily.

quanchi112
Neo wins. Official.

juggerman
He wasn't aware of everything. He defeated Neo.

We are discussing experience. I'm right.

I care about debating.

Neo wins. Easily.

He sprung a trap he 'knew' was there just cuz he was mad. He's not bright

Knowledge is better in this case. Kal had more experience with his power than Faora and she was still chipping him at first

No need to debate a point you cannot prove.

Neo loses.

playa1258
Neo wins. Official.

Your opinion is invalid when it comes to Superman. You would probably give Uncle Ben favorable odds over Superman.

Lestov16
laughing

0mega Spawn
Neo & smiths punches were forcing air away
And left a crater in the street from flying into it
Neo at the end of revolutions was basically a cooler kung fu version of supes

juggerman
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
Neo & smiths punches were forcing air away
And left a crater in the street from flying into it
Neo at the end of revolutions was basically a cooler kung fu version of supes

So were Kal's and Zod's. Only difference is there wasn't rain to make it look cooler

Lestov16
If anything, the rain should allow us to quantify and compare his and Superman's feats.

juggerman
Originally posted by Lestov16
If anything, the rain should allow us to quantify and compare his and Superman's feats.

But the rain in not present in MOS so we can't really compare imo. Kal's hits were making sonic booms. I'm sure if it were raining the water would be sent flying

Zack Fair
But the rain in not present in MOS so we can't really compare imo. Kal's hits were making sonic booms. I'm sure if it were raining the water would be sent flying thumb up His fists were making sonic booms and their collisions were making huge chunks of buildings collapse.

COG Veteran
I honestly don't see how Neo can even bruise supes, yeah he's powerfull in the matrix and all but Neo got KO'd when Smith slammed him into the ground. Supes crashed thru a friggin mountain unscathed. MoS 10/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.