Kal-El vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supra
MOS Kal-El vs Avengers Hulk

Zack Fair
Supermen shitstomps.

quanchi112
Hulk shitstomps.

NotAllThatEvil
My guess is 8.

quanchi112
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
My guess is 8. ?

Supra
Originally posted by quanchi112
Hulk shitstomps.

Shitstomps?

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Supra
Shitstomps?

Yes.

Kal-El destroys Hulk.

Why are you surprised? You gave Superman the win when he was figthing Hulk plus a dozen other capable fighters in my thread.

Him vs Hulk in a 1v1 is just a massacre.

quanchi112
Shitstomps? Definitely.

NotAllThatEvil
?
Number of pages before the argument looaes substance.

Zack Fair
Shoud've used number of posts instead of pages.

NotAllThatEvil
Eh, I'm optimistic.

Supra
Hulk shitstomps.
i was quoting quan lol
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Yes.

Kal-El destroys Hulk.

Why are you surprised? You gave Superman the win when he was figthing Hulk plus a dozen other capable fighters in my thread.

Him vs Hulk in a 1v1 is just a massacre. Originally posted by quanchi112
Definitely.

Zack Fair
Oh I see. Lol. My bad.

Supra
Yes.

Kal-El destroys Hulk.

Him vs Hulk in a 1v1 is just a massacre.

You said shitstomps and quan said the same thing about hulk lol

Zack Fair
Oh. Hahaha. Ignore is glorious. awesome

quanchi112
Oh I see. Lol. My bad. I love it when you admit you were wrong.

Hulk wins.

quanchi112
You said shitstomps and quan said the same thing about hulk lol He won't even face me.

Supra
I love it when you admit you were wrong.

Hulk wins.

How does he win?

quanchi112
How does he win? Melee fight.

Supra
Melee fight.

Kals strength durability was unmatched in MOS though.

Zack Fair
Don't enable the troll, Supra. Just let it get the final word and let the thread succumb to oblivion.

quanchi112
Kals strength durability was unmatched in MOS though. Wrong. He was kod by a tower and failed to lift it as well. Hulk stomps him.

Supra
Don't enable the troll, Supra. Just let it get the final word and let the thread succumb to oblivion.
I always see the best in people its my nature of Gokusmile

Zack Fair
Good luck.

quanchi112
Don't enable the troll, Supra. Just let it get the final word and let the thread succumb to oblivion. Hulk wins. If you won't face me you concede.

Supra
Wrong. He was kod by a tower and failed to lift it as well. Hulk stomps him.

He was not at full power and had not been trained and taught by his father at that point if I remember correctly, Jor El told him after that he needed to keep pushing his limits.

Also if he had tried to lift the tower it would have keeled over the top and killed the people in the helo. He was just supporting it to allow them to have time to board and leave.

wakkawakkawakka
Supes flies Hulk 30,000 feat into the air and drops him big grin

Zack Fair
Or he punches hulk 30,000 feet in the air.

**** why limit it to the sky? Superman got from Metropolis to space in 2 or 3 seconds whil fighting Zod. He throws Hulk from space.

Supra
Or he punches hulk 30,000 feet in the air.

**** why limit it to the sky? Superman got from Metropolis to space in 2 or 3 seconds whil fighting Zod. He throws Hulk from space.

Could he cut threw hulk like cut him in half with the HV?

Zack Fair
Hard to tell.

Heat vision would rock his world though.

Supra
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Supes flies Hulk 30,000 feat into the air and drops him big grin

Avengers hulk survied a 30k foot fall remember?

Zack Fair
Avengers hulk survied a 30k foot fall remember? yeah, but the fall knocked him out.

NotAllThatEvil
But reverted back to banner.

Supra
Hard to tell.

Heat vision would rock his world though.

I liked how he got those those veins around his eyes and his eyes where red, almost looked like a vampirish

KingD19
Could he cut threw hulk like cut him in half with the HV?

The Chitauri blasters looked a lot less powerful and Hulk was on the ropes from a group of those.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by KingD19
The Chitauri blasters looked a lot less powerful and Hulk was on the ropes from a group of those. thumb up

Superman took out with heat vision the giant ship Zod was on during the metropolis assault.

Supra
yeah, but the fall knocked him out.

ya are we talking a TKO or a kill for victory here? I was meaning a kill from my OP.

NotAllThatEvil
A scientist is easier to kill than a rage monster, especially if he's sleeping.

Zack Fair
Well I usually discuss KO because most of these guys are heroic.

I am not sure about killing, but...why not? Would breaking Hulk's neck do it? Kal-El exerted enough force to create a sonic boom when he snapped Zod's neck. He could definitely do the same to Hulk. If all else fails Superman just dumps Hulk in space and lets him suffocate.

NotallthatEvil brings a valid point. All Kal-El needs to do is have Hulk revert back to banner. Would he kill a human though? I suppose he will in this scenario.

Supra
Well I usually discuss KO because most of these guys are heroic.

I am not sure about killing, but...why not? Would breaking Hulk's neck do it? Kal-El exerted enough force to create a sonic boom when he snapped Zod's neck. He could definitely do the same to Hulk. If all else fails Superman just dumps Hulk in space and lets him suffocate.

NotallthatEvil brings a valid point. All Kal-El needs to do is have Hulk revert back to banner. Would he kill a human though? I suppose he will in this scenario.

If hulk is mad and on a smashing spree Kal is more then likely not going to sit around and wait for him to revert back to calm state, assuming he he even knows about the bruce banner part. Its a fight so I see them going at it till death or KO.

The space and tossing into sun and suffocating are all valid but a little borning and played out, I should have posted slug fest in OP, cause thats more of what I was going for.

quanchi112
Good luck. Hulk wins.

quanchi112
He was not at full power and had not been trained and taught by his father at that point if I remember correctly, Jor El told him after that he needed to keep pushing his limits.

Also if he had tried to lift the tower it would have keeled over the top and killed the people in the helo. He was just supporting it to allow them to have time to board and leave. Full power does not alter his durability. Ko'd. He used to better use his powers I dont think his power grew just his skills with the powers.

Ko'd. Hilarious. Weak.

quanchi112
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Supes flies Hulk 30,000 feat into the air and drops him big grin That won't ko him nor can Supes fly him that high before Hulk owns him.

quanchi112
Hard to tell.

Heat vision would rock his world though. Based on ?

ares834
Supermen shitstomps.

thumb up

Thread should be closed for spite TBH.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ares834
thumb up

Thread should be closed for spite TBH. Wrong. You're biased and wrong. Get over it. Ship tower ko'd the girlie man.

Supra
thumb up

Thread should be closed for spite TBH.

This is not a spite thread, its a fun thread with valid points on both sides, I mean if we cant make a Superman vs Hulk thread then what has this forum come to. Furthermore I have never made a spite thread and none of my threads have ever been closed.

quanchi112
This is not a spite thread, its a fun thread with valid points on both sides, I mean if we cant make a Superman vs Hulk thread then what has this forum come to. Furthermore I have never made a spite thread and none of my threads have ever been closed. Ares is biased and not a good debater. He also has crappy taste in movies, apparently.

Supra
Ares is biased and not a good debater. He also has crappy taste in movies, apparently.

lol apparently

ares834
This is not a spite thread, its a fun thread with valid points on both sides, I mean if we cant make a Superman vs Hulk thread then what has this forum come to. Furthermore I have never made a spite thread and none of my threads have ever been closed.

It was a joke... Dont take it seriously. Anyway, looking through this thread no one has made a valid point for Hulk yet. Not saying it is impossible, I saw some make such points in other threads, but none here.

quanchi112
It was a joke... Dont take it seriously. Anyway, looking through this thread no one has made a valid point for Hulk yet. Not saying it is impossible, I saw some make such points in other threads, but none here. Youre biased and just wanted the thread closed so why should anyone take you seriously.

quanchi112
lol apparently He needs my guidance.

Supra
It was a joke... Dont take it seriously. Anyway, looking through this thread no one has made a valid point for Hulk yet. Not saying it is impossible, I saw some make such points in other threads, but none here.

First off Saying "the thread should be closed TBH" was not a joke and you where not joking

Second Quan has made valid points for hulk as I have made for Kal and some others as well.

Its a fine thread, if you dont like it, dont post in it.

ares834
Jeez, don't it personally lol.

And no, Quan hasn't made a single valid point for Hulk in this thread. All he's done is his typical low balling.

Supra

And no, Quan hasn't made a single valid point for Hulk in this thread. All he's done is his typical low balling.

Khan will do what he always does, just get used to it

Zack Fair
Kahn is so awesome he does what he does even in threads he ain't in.

Supra
Kahn is so awesome he does what he does even in threads he ain't in.

Khan is everwhere watchout!!!

jaden101
Supes flies hulk up to 30,000ft and let's him fall.

The end.

Estacado
Quan is a moron.....

juggerman
Superman stomps

Newjak
Superman wins

quanchi112
First off Saying "the thread should be closed TBH" was not a joke and you where not joking

Second Quan has made valid points for hulk as I have made for Kal and some others as well.

Its a fine thread, if you dont like it, dont post in it. Ares is a joke. No one takes him seriously.

quanchi112

And no, Quan hasn't made a single valid point for Hulk in this thread. All he's done is his typical low balling. Quit picking and choosing what punts and what does not. Bias.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
Quan is a moron..... Another hurt girl come to weigh. That time of the month, Ester ?

quanchi112
Kahn is so awesome he does what he does even in threads he ain't in. Shao Kahn is not in this thread. Silly fanboy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.