Hercules versus Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Fat Rambo
Hercules (Hercules: The Legendary Journeys) versus Thor (The Avengers.)

Battle to the death. All feats count here. Thor has his armor and hammer, Hercules has Conan (Ahnuld version) the Barbarian's sword and the scorpion shield that Perseus (Clash of the Titans) had.

Fight takes place in the small town from Thor's first movie. Bloodlust is on, no morals. Who wins?

NotAllThatEvil
I don't remember Hercules' seed or durability being anywhere close to Thor's. Also his strength is iffy to me. Thor wins.

The Fat Rambo
Herc is stronger and way faster. He has Yu Law speed. Also, his durability is on par with Thor's. He was tanking hits from giants and Gods.

NotAllThatEvil
And bled from human arrows...

marwash22
Kevin Sorbo? i think i need to rewatch that show 'cause i don't remember him being anywhere near powerful enough for this match to make sense.

The Fat Rambo
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
And bled from human arrows... Was also fast enough to catch arrows in mid flight. And, as I stated, has Yu Law sped. Remember when he was in Ireland?

The Fat Rambo
Originally posted by marwash22
Kevin Sorbo? i think i need to rewatch that show 'cause i don't remember him being anywhere near powerful enough for this match to make sense. Obviously you missed the last season.

NotAllThatEvil
I think I stopped watching after is buddy died, or something... he dated a mermaid, right?

Supra
Only 1 episode of Hercules could he possible have a chance was when Zeus made him a god for the episode. Other then that Thor Destroys him completly.

The Fat Rambo
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
I think I stopped watching after is buddy died, or something... he dated a mermaid, right? Hey, mermaids are the secks.

The Fat Rambo
Originally posted by Supra
Only 1 episode of Hercules could he possible have a chance was when Zeus made him a god for the episode. Other then that Thor Destroys him completly. Bullshit. How is Thor gonna tag Hercules when Hercules has (for the third time now) Yu Law speed? Thor never touches Herc here.

NemeBro
Thor easily wades through Herc's weak blows and punches his teeth out the back of his skull.

Supra
Originally posted by The Fat Rambo
Bullshit. How is Thor gonna tag Hercules when Hercules has (for the third time now) Yu Law speed? Thor never touches Herc here.

Hahaha Yu Law sounds like a childs game. Really where basing this fight of Yu Law? How about a hit from Mjolnir physical or a hit from elemental damage? Hec gets fried like french fries.

You should have picked a better version of Her like from Immortals or something.

I dont see Herc trading blows with Hulk..

And this isnt even the right forum for this fight, this belongs in all versus forum not here.

Zack Fair
hercules was in immortals???

The Fat Rambo
Originally posted by NemeBro
Thor easily wades through Herc's weak blows and punches his teeth out the back of his skull. Lol, weak? Watch the show again. Also, for the umpteenth time, Hercules is WAY too fast for Thor to tag. Stop being a fanboy.

TheGodKiller
Thor wins.

The Fat Rambo
Originally posted by Supra
Hahaha Yu Law sounds like a childs game. Really where basing this fight of Yu Law? How about a hit from Mjolnir physical or a hit from elemental damage? Hec gets fried like french fries.

You should have picked a better version of Her like from Immortals or something.

I dont see Herc trading blows with Hulk..

And this isnt even the right forum for this fight, this belongs in all versus forum not here.

Hercules is this fast:

Ntc0YyQWdBU

If you do not remember him being this fast, then you have never seen the TV show and/or are a Thor fanboy.

I picked a fine version.

Hulk slow, Herc fast. Thor never touches Herc. In the time it takes Thor to raise his hammer to the heavens and summon lightning, Herc speed blitzes over and stabs him.

Impediment approved it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.