Who do YOU trust?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CPT Space Bomb
The DCU and Marvel existences have been merged. There is now one neutral world...Earth 2-16.

However, during this merge, something odd happened. All the Heroes have been turned into villains, and villains into heroes...

So, which Ex-Villain do you feel deserves the leadership role for a team (composed of no more than 7) new "heroes"?

Reasoning behind posts would be cool.

1. Thanos
2. Darkseid
3. Doctor Doom
4. Magneto
5. Lex Luthor
6. Joker
7. Sinestro
8. Black Adam
9. Red Skull
10. Loki
11. Other (Specify)

Zack Fair
Doom(for being Doom)
Then Magneto because he has made a few 'good guy' turns.

Branlor Swift
Are we personally on the team as well with some random power?

JakeTheBank
Doom.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Are we personally on the team as well with some random power? Sure, why not.

Also, if you guys wanna round out your top 7 team, go ahead cool

Edit: I'm trying to picture Joker as a good guy team leader....

http://www.circusentertainers.co.uk/Images/Mimes/Mime-web.jpg

JakeTheBank
Doom
Six Doombots

SevenShackles
Baron Zemo would do awesome in a amalgam mirror world such as in the OP.
I'd join his team.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Sure, why not.

Also, if you guys wanna round out your top 7 team, go ahead cool

Edit: I'm trying to picture Joker as a good guy team leader....

http://www.circusentertainers.co.uk/Images/Mimes/Mime-web.jpg

I'm going to do a run down of the characters as is, as I find it hard to picture them as being good without it being a backwards world (IE, villains do the same thing, but are painted as good), since their personalities would be vastly different.

For the group leader:

You can rule out the ones who'd kill you. Darkseid, Joker, Red Skull

Then there's betrayal with Lex, Doom Loki, and Thanos is iffy but he's worked with a lot of heroes and teams, so he's not quite as bad as the other 3, but still.

That leaves Sinestro, Magneto, and Adam. Black Adam has worked well on both villain and hero teams. Magneto has ruled his own Brotherhood, so he's got talent. Sinestro rules an entire corps, so he's a natural leader.

That leaves Black Adam as the leader.

For a top 7, Darkseid is too iffy to work well in a team format with others. Thanos is iffy that people might follow, and he's too powerful and arrogant to be an underling. Loki would be awful if he wasn't the leader. Luthor is iffy, but I can see him being there. Doom would pretty much just do his own thing and likely betray everyone at some point. The rest aren't powerful enough to have their say.

Adam
Doom
Sinestro
Magneto
Luthor
Joker
Skull

CPT Space Bomb
Well, keep in mind, That there is not going to be any killing going on.

The villains retain access to ALL THEIR previous powers, however, Darkseid for instance will no longer be looking for the Anti Life Equation. These villains will be like heroes now in the sense that they will not wish to kill or harm innocents. The extremely dark villains (Joker for instance) could be viewed as an anti hero I suppose, but you get the idea.

Branlor Swift
Well, keep in mind, That there is not going to be any killing going on.

The villains retain access to ALL THEIR previous powers, however, Darkseid for instance will no longer be looking for the Anti Life Equation. These villains will be like heroes now in the sense that they will not wish to kill or harm innocents. The extremely dark villains (Joker for instance) could be viewed as an anti hero I suppose, but you get the idea. See, I find that hard to picture as personalities would change dramatically.

Like, Darkseid isn't the same character at all if he isn't being a gloomy dick. How he would act, what he would do is anyone's guess. Joker isn't the same character at all. Red Skull is straight up a nazi...

Characters like that are a straight up guess if we suddenly change them good. But following the terms of the thread, you can remove these guys from the top 7.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
See, I find that hard to picture as personalities would change dramatically.

Like, Darkseid isn't the same character at all if he isn't being a gloomy dick. How he would act, what he would do is anyone's guess. Joker isn't the same character at all. Red Skull is straight up a nazi...

Characters like that are a straight up guess if we suddenly change them good. That's what makes it fun...and head scratching. cool

armedforbattle
Baron Zemo (Leader)
Lex (Brains)
Atrocitus (The Big Gun)
Ultron (Tech)
Doomsday (Raw Power)
Cyborg Superman (Versatile)
& what team of villains (they are heroes in this scenario I guess!) would be complete without....
Dr Doom (Leadership, Brains, Tech, Magic, Resources)

I was trying to not go to far above the herald class, that's why I left out thanos and some others.

pym-ftw
Ultron (L)
Absorbing Man
TigerShark
Constrictor
Klaw
Iron Monger
Enchantress

LeonBuco666
I'd trust thanos the most, he worked with warlock and the others against magus, so yeah I'd trust thanos, and propably magneto

pym-ftw
Might want to read the Op

LeonBuco666
Yeah I'd trust thanos and probably have him for leader, or magneto for leader(great leader)

iscaremonkeys
Black Adam for how well he runs his kingdom

remigio_coldez
I do not know who to trust, but I will definitely not trust JOKER.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
I'd trust thanos the most, he worked with warlock and the others against magus, so yeah I'd trust thanos, and propably magneto

If it's total alignment switch then doesn't that mean instead of being a 'villain' willing to work with 'heroes' for a mutual beneficial end he would be a 'hero' willing to deal with 'villains' which I think is cool but for some it means he is less trustworthy than others.

Badabing
The DCU and Marvel existences have been merged. There is now one neutral world...Earth 2-16.

However, during this merge, something odd happened. All the Heroes have been turned into villains, and villains into heroes...

So, which Ex-Villain do you feel deserves the leadership role for a team (composed of no more than 7) new "heroes"?

Reasoning behind posts would be cool.

1. Thanos
2. Darkseid
3. Doctor Doom
4. Magneto
5. Lex Luthor
6. Joker
7. Sinestro
8. Black Adam
9. Red Skull
10. Loki
11. Other (Specify) Are their personalities also inverted? For example, DS isn't trying to remake the universe in his own image. Thanos isn't looking for the ultimate power to conquer the universe.

Golgo13
Loki. Easily.

Eon Blue
Black Adam.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by Badabing
Are their personalities also inverted? For example, DS isn't trying to remake the universe in his own image. Thanos isn't looking for the ultimate power to conquer the universe. Mostly. What I mean is, They are now good guys; or at the very least "Anti-heroes". So, despite being dark and moody, Darkseid or Thanos would be in the interest of stopping all the "Used to be heroes" that are now suddenly bad guys.

There are a LOT of heroes to worry about too, just keep in mind, every single hero (Superman, Thor etc) is now out to conquer, destroy, corrupt, enslave, and some will try and murder...

BlackWind
Thanos - No, is a death worshipping tyrant

Darkseid - No, he is an anti life bringing tyrant

Doom - I'd follow him

Magneto - Leaning to a no, he is a mutant supremacist

Lex Luthor - I think I'd follow Lex

Joker - No, he is a chaos bringing plague

Sinestro - As long as he keeps the order

Black Adam - Probably not, he's more for Kahndaq than anytbing else

Red Skull - Lol no

Loki - Lol no

since the op effectively nullifies their personalities, it comes down to leadership, charisma and tactical competence. The answer is Magneto.

If their personalities were retained, the answer would still be Magneto.

Ash_J_Williams
I'm not really sure I get this. If you don't have to worry about the leader killing/sacrificing you, then it just comes down to who's the most powerful and competent leader.

Powerwise Thanos and Darkseid are the best picks.

In regards to tactics, charisma and leadership Im thinking Doom, Mags, Sinestro, and Thanos.

So probably Thanos as leader.

Joker, Skull and Lex seem pretty worthless compared to the others imo. so rest of the team would be:

Doom
Darkseid
Loki
Magneto
Black Adam
Sinestro

But if I had to pick based on previous good deeds, I would probably trust Magneto more than the rest of these guys.

I have a hard time seeing Joker & Skull ever being leaders or even part of the team, unless the villian/hero-inversion somehow gives them completely new abilities.

bluewaterrider
Doctor Doom.

Then Magneto.

That's it.

The rest are certifiable.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.