Hulk Vs Mangog Vs Juggernaut Vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeonBuco666
SA mangog
8th Day Juggernaut
Hunter/Prey Doomsday
World War Hulk(cannot go world breaker)

Takes place in large arena about size of small public park
Perimeter is a round shape & walls are made of 3 metre thick admantium & vibranium alloy

CIS, PIS & BFR is off

Winner by KO or Death

I'm not sure if WWH is the weak link here, if he is, you guys change him to WB or let me no and ill edit it

yaadaveyaa
i think its the same thing u posted earlier its just a giant stalemate

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
i think its the same thing u posted earlier its just a giant stalemate well, wouldn't a few of the characters team up on the most durable of the latter, like mangog or juggs? I think hulk would be first to fall, then DD and then juggernaut and mangog would be the victor, imo anyway

armedforbattle
Hulk should definitely be WB here.
WWH gets slaughtered here

JakeTheBank
Hulk is out of his depth. Doomsday's not much better off.

the Darkone
SA Mangog all day

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
well, wouldn't a few of the characters team up on the most durable of the latter, like mangog or juggs? I think hulk would be first to fall, then DD and then juggernaut and mangog would be the victor, imo anyway

honestly i just dont think jugger can b damaged here is all thats y ithink its a giant stalemate eventually mangog beats the piss outta doomsday and hulk if it were 1 on 1 but i dont think he can put down 8th day jugger but at the same time i dont think 8th day jugger is putting him down either ... he did punch thru a deminsion not sure how that feat is portrayed here but none the less

the Darkone
MAngog defecates on everybody, they are nothing to Mangog, and that's not being sarcastic. SA Mangog was a Sky Father level being in power, SA Odin had to remove Asgard from it's own dimension tpo get away from Mangog.

CPT Space Bomb
As has been stated, Mangog FTW

pym-ftw
Mangog wins; Flawless Victory

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
honestly i just dont think jugger can b damaged here is all thats y ithink its a giant stalemate eventually mangog beats the piss outta doomsday and hulk if it were 1 on 1 but i dont think he can put down 8th day jugger but at the same time i dont think 8th day jugger is putting him down either ... he did punch thru a deminsion not sure how that feat is portrayed here but none the less wasn't that trion juggy who punched thru the dimension barrier?

LeonBuco666
Like I said on OP if WWH is the weak link he to give him an even chance to the rest make him WB, I think he has a much better chance against juggs, he'll knock DD's ass out imo and with mangog, I duno, those two guys? A never ending fight with each of them getting stronger, Hulk gettin' madder, and mangog feeding of him, stalemate or mangog takes it imo

pym-ftw
WB <<< Odin

Mangog solidly

carver9
Hulk and Doomsday would do good but they would eventually go down to Mangog. Mangog stomps but WWH punch Mangog with enough force to that the shockwaves would take out the other 2.

jimbojankins
Mangog has 3 new pets

h1a8
Mangog doesn't have the strength to even harm Juggs or DD and some versions of Hulk.
Yes he has the durability but not the strength. He never shown consistent strength above herald level.

Juggs wins or it is a stalemate between him and DD.

jimbojankins
Originally posted by h1a8
Mangog doesn't have the strength to even harm Juggs or DD and some versions of Hulk.
Yes he has the durability but not the strength. He never shown consistent strength above herald level.

Juggs wins or it is a stalemate between him and DD. you're joking right, because this is some funny sh*t

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk and Doomsday would do good but they would eventually go down to Mangog. Mangog stomps but WWH punch Mangog with enough force to that the shockwaves would take out the other 2. carver, you speak with such logic laughing out loud

armedforbattle
Ahh, the H1 Mangog hate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.