Rarity vs. Tali'Zorah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
http://ponyderivative.com/images/single/rarity/thumbs/rarity-rage_thumb.jpghttp://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100106125312/masseffect/images/2/2f/Talicharactershotme2.jpg

Rarity criticizes Tali's suit, calling it bland and she says back her mane looks like a mop.

ImgHoGgCn8U

Rarity has at her disposal everything from Carousel Boutique she can use as projectile weapons. As a bonus, she gets Spike's assistance.

Tali is stripped of her pistol and can only use a lvl 2 Scimitar shotgun and her Quarian Machinist class powers from Mass Effect 1, 2, and 3.

They're at the center of Ponyville. Both start off at opposite ends. There is debris all over the battlefield to provide both characters cover.

Will Rarity live to make dresses another day? Will Commander Shepard be mourning over the loss of yet another squad member? Discuss.

NemeBro
Tali kills Rarity, lol.

Rarity can fire light projectiles with her telekinesis, theoretically, but Tali has some of the best shields in the series, and can tank it very well.

A single shotgun blast is killing Rarity.

Nemesis X
Could it be debatable then if I got rid of the shields and the shotgun?

ScreamPaste
Rarity would need knowledge of Tali to win if Tali's shotgun is as powerful as I'm led to believe. She'd also need to be blood lusted, since it's not in her character to brutally murder someone, especially not the way she'd need to kill Tali.

Hold her with her TK, and slowpush a projectile through her without setting off the shield. Otherwise this is looking bad since ME shields are hax. So without that knowledge and willingness to do something completely horrible Rarity's kinda screwed.

Rarity's magic is still pretty impressive though, and your typical MLP horse seems to have decent durability and damage soak.

If you take away Tali's weapon and shield I think this probably turns into spite, though I base that on little knowledge of Tali and assumptions she's not a powerful superhuman. Rarity smashes stone with her hooves, and beats up Changelings who leave craters when they land. (Also, Tom.)

/pair of pennies.

Nemesis X
That's the reason I included the shotgun (a weak ass shotgun) to make it so they only fought from a distance and not at close enough range for Tali to shoot her head off or Rarity vice versa with her hooves. Honestly, I forgot the shields and have no idea whether to keep them on her or get rid of them.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Could it be debatable then if I got rid of the shields and the shotgun? Tali's powers wouldn't work on Rarity, lol.

Except the Combat Drone I guess.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.