Faora vs Ang Lee Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
Title states the fight

takes place in Metropolis

This is Hulk that took a nuke and survived against Faora a Kryptonian who got knocked out by a normal missile

Go smile

Zack Fair
Healing factor and amping will be problematic.

steverules_2
If Faora got KOed by a normal run of the mill misile then against a Nuke I'm pretty sure she'd be nothing but a skeleton after...BUT she's against Hulk in this so I guess that won't so problematic

Zack Fair
Quiet.

steverules_2
smile

dadudemon
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Healing factor and amping will be problematic.

thumb up

She is faster but I don't think Ang Lee's Hulk got knocked out, ever.

Even the special gas made to knock out Hulk didn't work.....did it? He just shrugged it off after getting dizzy because he got angry from them trying to knock him out.

Ang Lee's Hulk: 9 out of 10 times. There is a chance that her strength with that blade might be able to damage his skin if he starts out "low-level".

FrothByte
This is going to be a case of whether Faora is able to knock out Hulk before she tires. If she puts her mind to it, I don't see Hulk hitting her. Or if she gets hit she should be able to get back into the fight fairly quickly.

But Ang Lee's Hulk had ridiculous amping potential (tree-sized Hulk anyone?) and is toughest and fastest Hulk version on cinema.

I say she puts a beating on Hulk, and a couple of hours later Hulk KO's an exhausted Faora. Unless BFR is considered a win that is.

steverules_2
I'm gonna say no BFR

Utrigita
Faora was iirc already pretty dizzy from supermans high speed attack into her. The missile was just the last bit to put her there. Also didn't all three already take missiles from the attack choppers?

steverules_2
They took bullets, think the moved for missiles IMO Faora got cocky (yes I notice the irony) against the missile

marwash22
Her only chance is knocking him out? He's gonna amp and get stronger?

lol.

Nah, this fight wont last hours, Hulk won't amp, and he wont have time to heal because she's gonna blitz him and pull his phucking heart out of his chest Mortal Kombat style.

steverules_2
FATALITY!

Mindship
Originally posted by FrothByte
This is going to be a case of whether Faora is able to knock out Hulk before she tires. If she puts her mind to it, I don't see Hulk hitting her. Or if she gets hit she should be able to get back into the fight fairly quickly.

But Ang Lee's Hulk had ridiculous amping potential (tree-sized Hulk anyone?) and is toughest and fastest Hulk version on cinema.

I say she puts a beating on Hulk, and a couple of hours later Hulk KO's an exhausted Faora. More/less the scenario I would envision. Though given this Hulk was fast enough to dodge and catch rockets, I could see him grabbing hold of Faora maybe even minutes after fight starts. Then he does to her what Avengers Hulk did to Loki.

"Puny Kryptonian." stick out tongue

steverules_2
That'd be cool

Nephthys
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
That Hulk also seemed to get tired way more quickly, plus he nearly got choked out when the fighter jet he was riding flew out of the stratosphere.

Good point in the other thread, she could always fly him up into space for the KO.

Or.... no, she couldn't fly yet, could she? I guess it didn't take Zod long to learn so if she can pull it off on the fly (heh heh heh) she could do it.

juggerman
This is interesting. I'd say Ang Hulk wins more often than not. That thing was pretty much unstoppable.

wakkawakkawakka
Wow this is definitely a better fight. As much as I like Faora I actually see Ang Lee's Hulk winning 7 out of 10: It's actually more like 8 but I'm being a fanboy right now smile.

The healing factor plus actually seeing the strength amp on top of tanking a nuke IIRC would probably overwhelm Faora at least enough to take advantage of the sensory overload. If Faora doesn't take Hulk out quickly enough, which is a problem due to durability, healing factor and anger amp, then she's done.

Nephthys
It wasn't actually a nuke, it was a gamma bomb.

wakkawakkawakka
Originally posted by Nephthys
It wasn't actually a nuke, it was a gamma bomb.

Right...thanks! I wasn't sure what it was since it's been so long from when I saw the movie last. Don't really want to watch it to rediscover feats either no expression

dadudemon
Well, I see this Hulk as being fast enough to contend with Faora. She definitely gets in hits but he will eventually be able to tag her unlike the other Hulk that stands no chance of landing a hit.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by FrothByte

I say she puts a beating on Hulk, and a couple of hours later Hulk KO's an exhausted Faora. Unless BFR is considered a win that is.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.