Deathstroke vs Scorpion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alias Stone
Both at the Peak of their Game

Non-Venom Scorpion

Full Brutality

No BFR/PIS/CIS

namorsubby
I'm inclined to say scorpion because hes physically superior to Slade(much like spidey), but Slades much smarter. Scorpion was actually considered to be spideys physical superior when introduced I believe.

Sixth_Winged
He still is but he jobs a lot...like rhino level (the current arc seeks to redeem him however). I'm inclined to think Deathstroke might have a good chance to put him down just out of Gargan's sheer stupidity and incompetence.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
He still is but he jobs a lot...like rhino level (the current arc seeks to redeem him however). I'm inclined to think Deathstroke might have a good chance to put him down just out of Gargan's sheer stupidity and incompetence.
This thumb up

Vanguard
Deathstroke cut the wing off an air force jet in one swipe. That is > most of the stuff I've seen Scorpion do.

Slade ftw.

leonidas
yeah, slade takes him down. you have to not only outpower slade, but you need to be smarter as well.

SamZED
Originally posted by Vanguard
Deathstroke cut the wing off an air force jet in one swipe. That is > most of the stuff I've seen Scorpion do.

Slade ftw. As cool as that feat is its not too relevant to the fight. Scorpion might not be a genius but he's faster, stronger and more durable.

Vanguard
Originally posted by SamZED
As cool as that feat is its not too relevant to the fight. Scorpion might not be a genius but he's faster, stronger and more durable.

How much stronger, how much faster?

golem370
Scorpion was billed at 15 tons

pym-ftw
Scorpion is stronger than Spiderman, I'd put him at probably 40 ton range

golem370
Well it was 15 when Spider-Man was mainly 10tons

iscaremonkeys
lol at first i thought you meant Scorpion from mortal combat.
Gargen wins

Vanguard
Slade is so low balled on this site its sickening. He can trade punches with class 30 bricks, wear near indestructible armor, and carry a power staff that blows up helicopters. And yet still loses to people like Scorpion.

Wtf

golem370
He can trade blows with class 30 brick but had trouble dropping Bruce in which he fell shortly after.

namorsubby
Originally posted by golem370
He can trade blows with class 30 brick but had trouble dropping Bruce in which he fell shortly after.

He beat the dog sh*t out of bruce w/o much difficulty towards the end of their first encounter....bad example

SamZED
Slade is so low balled on this site its sickening. He can trade punches with class 30 bricks, wear near indestructible armor, and carry a power staff that blows up helicopters. And yet still loses to people like Scorpion.

Wtf If it makes any difference.. No PIS no CIS I'd give Scorpion a win over Cap and Batman as well. You say "people like Scorpion" like he's a joke. He's beaten Spider-man and Luke Cage, just recently Titanium man.. Survived a maximum velocity fall without a scratch etc Took Ms Marvel's punch and it didn't even tickle him.

Vanguard
If it makes any difference.. No PIS no CIS I'd give Scorpion a win over Cap and Batman as well. You say "people like Scorpion" like he's a joke. He's beaten Spider-man and Luke Cage, just recently Titanium man.. Survived a maximum velocity fall without a scratch etc Took Ms Marvel's punch and it didn't even tickle him.

All that is good, but if you compare it to what Slade has done. It doesn't seem like much. Slade took a hundred story fall and only cracked three ribs......shrugged that off like it was nothing.

SamZED
All that is good, but if you compare it to what Slade has done. It doesn't seem like much. Slade took a hundred story fall and only cracked three ribs......shrugged that off like it was nothing. Its the other way around. The fall Scorpion survived was waaaay more than hundred stories. Like 10 times more. Not only he didnt break anything, he got up 1 second later laughing his a$$ off.

Vanguard
Its the other way around. The fall Scorpion survived was waaaay more than hundred stories. Like 10 times more. Not only he didnt break anything, he got up 1 second later laughing his a$$ off.

That's cool. But you know I was talking about more than just the fall right? I was including that and comparing the people Scorpion has faced; to the entire Teams Slade has faced. Being powerful and being Smarter than your opponent especially; is something you can't account for.

Slades entire character is based on being a metahuman who makes a living beating people that barely and sometimes greatly exceed him power wise.

tijay
I think Vanguard has a DS thing

Vanguard
Originally posted by tijay
I think Vanguard has a DS thing

I followed the character since the 90's. Plus he does exactly what I would do if I had powers. Eff the boyscout routine. Forget being a villain. I'd do whatever I wanted, just like he does. He's neutral. There is no "thing" about it.

namorsubby
I think around here some choose to focus more on Slades lower end. Some discount alot of the amazing feats he has against teams and more powerful opponents as pis even though theyre really more consistent than him "having trouble" with MA street levelers. What people don't realize is that alot of cis and plot devices play into those fights to begin with. I equate Slades situation to to someone like Spider-man. Hes a low meta who can duke it out with metas on a much higher level than the streets hes "struggled" with(jobbed to occasionally), but theres usually cis implied even when he does "struggle" with them. If these guys are gonna have to serve as opponents for these streets they have to make a fight of it.....which in turn takes away from the superior character imo.

Kazenji
Does Scorpion still have his upgrade?

Vanguard
Originally posted by namorsubby
I think around here some choose to focus more on Slades lower end. Some discount alot of the amazing feats he has against teams

You're probably right. I looked up this fight on some other boards and not only do they have Slade winning this fight. He gets way more respect.

googol
Originally posted by Kazenji
Does Scorpion still have his upgrade? yes cool

JayDaDon
Its the other way around. The fall Scorpion survived was waaaay more than hundred stories. Like 10 times more. Not only he didnt break anything, he got up 1 second later laughing his a$$ off.

Lol the fall was FUN for him

Alias Stone
Bump

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Kazenji
Does Scorpion still have his upgrade? For a short peroid of time Scorpion was upgraded even more.

iscaremonkeys
acid tail ftw

carver9
Scorpion stomps. What has current Slade done to pull a win from Scorpion?

Estacado
Pulled a win over Lobo and Hawkman?

carver9
Lobo was too much for him. Didn't he pull a win against Lobo by strapping a bomb to his bike? Before this, Lobo was curbing him.

What has Hawkman done in DCNU?

zopzop
Hasn't Slade wrecked entire teams of metas? Scorpion is a clown. Slade wins the overwhelming majority.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.