Android 18 vs. Frieza beating of Vegeta

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vansonbee
You guys remember Frieza infamous beating of Vegeta, than later murdered him?

and the recent video I watch of SSJ1 Vegeta getting beaten by Android 18.

In your opinion, what worst? Which you rather get beaten by?

Wei Phoenix
I'd rather get beat by a galatic emperor if I wasn't Vegeta. Being Vegeta I'd rather lose to 18, can't be the Prince (King) of Saiyans and get your ass beat by your greatest oppressor. It's like Mike Tyson getting punched out by a slave master in the past.

BloodRain
Frieza for the above reasons.

Though 18's must have been a heavy blow. If being defeated by a woman isn't a big deal for him, being effortlessly tossed aside by a robot after finally achieving his Super Saiyan form..

Q99
Frieza's a sadist, while 18 is merely enjoying herself.

In general, try and not have your beatings delivered by sadists.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Q99
Frieza's a sadist, while 18 is merely enjoying herself.

In general, try and not have your beatings delivered by sadists.

thumb up

AuraAngel
Frieza's beatings end in death. Not good.

I'd pick 18 every time. She seems attracted to weakness in a man so I may even come out ahead.

Luffygear4
18, it would turn me on a little bit to get ****ed up by her if i were vegeta. but if i wasnt freiza, hes weaker then androids and therefor it would take more time to put damage on me that might tire him out or waste his time...

Zack Fair
Frieza's beating was more brutal. He was being tortured physically and emotionally by the being who annihilated his entire race and oppressed him his entire life. All of that after having rubbed in his face that he was not a SSJ.

The 2 beatings don't compare.

Q99
Originally posted by Luffygear4
hes weaker then androids and therefor it would take more time to put damage on me that might tire him out or waste his time...

In general, when you're taking beatings, length of beating is not a plus.

AuraAngel
Unless you're into that sort of thing.

Luffygear4
Originally posted by Q99
In general, when you're taking beatings, length of beating is not a plus.

lol

vansonbee
http://i44.tinypic.com/2nsou3l.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.