Justice League vs Lantern Corps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
For this thread the six Infinity Gems in the DC Universe. In an effort to prevent an Infinity Gauntlet style crisis the Monitor decides that his universe needs it's own Infinity Watch. He narrows his choices from every hero and or villian in the DCU down to 12. Six Justice Leaguers or six Lantern Corpsmen.

1. Justice League-Superman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter,Batman, Aquaman, Flash

2. Lantern Corps-Hal Jordan, Sinestro, Kyle Rayner, St. Walker, Atrocitus, Larfreeze

Who gets what gem? Which team gets the job?

JakeTheBank
Justice League
Superman: Reality
Wonder Woman: Soul
Batman: Power
Martian Manhunter: Mind
Aquaman: Space
Flash: Time

xJLxKing
Team 2. Too much power

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Justice League
Superman: Reality
Wonder Woman: Soul
Batman: Power
Martian Manhunter: Mind
Aquaman: Space
Flash: Time switch batman's and superman's and it'd work out better

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by 753
switch batman's and superman's and it'd work out better

I think Batman's better suited to the Power Gem because he's already by default, the weakest member there and would likely be opposed to anyone else in the League gaining more overt power than they already have, specifically Superman.

Conversely, I think Superman has the willpower and self control to safely handle the Reality Gem and the least tempted to use it to his own ends.

yaadaveyaa
depends on which versions tho just using average showings for them all team 2 rolls in my opinion

pym-ftw
thumb up @ Jake's list

Personaly i'd split them among the New Gods

Brockalizer
Supes-Reality
WW-Time
Flash-Power
Aqua-Space
Bats-Soul
MM-Mind

iscaremonkeys
the lanterns pwn

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Brockalizer
Supes-Reality
WW-Time
Flash-Power
Aqua-Space
Bats-Soul
MM-Mind

Hal-Reality
Kyle-Power
Sinestro-Mind
Atrocitus-Time
Larfreeze-Space
St. Walker-Soul

Lanterns get the job in the end. I'd love to see the crossover though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.