How crazy would a JL/Avengers crossover be?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
It doesn't even have to be the whole lineups. Superman, Batman, and WW crossing over with Thor and the Avengers in a HUGE blockbuster movie. Anyone want to see it? Could it work? Maybe have it as a trilogy, with Spider-Man as well. smile

JakeTheBank
It would easily be the highest grossest movie of all time.

Doesn't even really have to be of good quality. Just passable, but having all those names in the same movie would cause an uproar of phenomenal proportions.

Never going to happen, but the money it'd rake in would be obscene.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

Doesn't even really have to be of good quality. Just passable, but having all those names in the same movie would cause an uproar of phenomenal proportions.

Never going to happen, but the money it'd rake in would be obscene. The hype would be tremendous.

Kazenji
Make it as long a the Lord of the Rings movies.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Kazenji
Make it as long a the Lord of the Rings movies.
thumb up

4 hours of ass-kicking and bromance.

juggerman
I'd watch it. Kal vs Hulk, WW vs Thor, Bats vs Cap, Cyborg vs Ironman, Aquaman vs Phil Coulson!

-Pr-
...**** you, Aquaman would cause murder.

Seriously though, I'd watch a two hour movie of Superman and Thor just kicking the shit out of each other.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

Never going to happen, but the money it'd rake in would be obscene.
I think a lot of general movie goers wouldn't even recognize it as a crossover.

Non comic readers I talk to are always wondering why Superman and Batman weren't in the Avengers.

-Pr-
Yeah; I'm surprised at how many people don't know that it would be a crossover.

Even my dad, who grew up reading Silver Surfer and such, was asking me about the various properties, and who would be on what teams.

Newjak
Originally posted by -Pr-

Seriously though, I'd watch a two hour movie of Superman and Thor just kicking the shit out of each other. I agree..on the Superman Thor part.

Not the Aquaman part. Phil kills him stick out tongue j/k

-Pr-
Originally posted by Newjak
I agree..on the Superman Thor part.

Not the Aquaman part. Phil kills him stick out tongue j/k

Them's fighting words.

Newjak
Them's fighting words. I said j/k but Phil is still awesome and Aquaman has grown on me uhuh

juggerman

laughing out loud i had to!

Seriously though, I'd watch a two hour movie of Superman and Thor just kicking the shit out of each other.

I agree. Or Hulk vs Supes.

Originally posted by Omega Vision
I think a lot of general movie goers wouldn't even recognize it as a crossover.

Non comic readers I talk to are always wondering why Superman and Batman weren't in the Avengers.

I hate that. I asked my gf is she knew who would be in the JL and she said Thor!!! I spent that night in jail...

roughrider
I don't know how the hell Walt Disney and Warner Bros. could work together on this...and there would be SO MANY characters needing a lot of screen time...

Avengers is already a solid blockbuster property. Let's wait and see if Justice League ever gets off the ground first, before talking crossover.

BruceSkywalker
never gonna happen.. besides too many egos too stroke

also people on message boards will cry more when there hero doesn't do much

xJLxKing
JLA/Avengers Crossover?
http://1.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.com/36/21/977be9afe4fb0797136c16077364711d.gif

quanchi112
This movie would finally cement the Hulk is the strongest one there is of the heroes.

Golgo13
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
never gonna happen.. besides too many egos too stroke

also people on message boards will cry more when there hero doesn't do much

I know it's never going to happen, but it's fun thinking about it. stick out tongue

juggerman
Originally posted by quanchi112
This movie would finally cement the Hulk is the strongest one there is of the heroes.

Too that means nothing to guys that are physically weaker but can beat him none the less(Thor)

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by quanchi112

until Batman Batkicks Hulk big grin big grin

Originally posted by Golgo13
I know it's never going to happen, but it's fun thinking about it. stick out tongue

yeah it is fun thinking about it.. Just think all the fight scenes between them then they prolly have to set their feelings for each other aside for some reason

WhiteWitchKing
This might happen if DC gets control over what movies they make. Seeing as how Marvel and DC agreed to do it in the books, it's plausible that they would do at big screens version. I mean somebody worked out Who Framed Roger Rabbit where Disney and WB toons appeared. I think DC won't let Superman lose a fight but Marvel is more than willing to let Thor lose for the sack of the project. So long as the number of characters and profit is split even, I think the would make it. Ultimately DC is in charge of their characters, not Snyder or Nolan. Marvel is more than willing to get different writers and directors if need be. A project like this should have Whedon writing and directing with Snyder contributing to fight scenes.

It might happen if people start petition now. Sure it won't come immediately but we'll put the word/idea out to the Studios and other fans. Even if it takes a decade for enough momentum to get the studios to make a movie, momentum has to start somewhere. Seriously, where is a good site to create a poll or petition the studios? I think we should just start now instead of saying it will never happening. This isn't impossible. We just have to be vocal enough for them to see the $$$$$$$. If JLA makes a billion, I think WB/DC would consider a crossover. This people put out some stupid sequels just because the franchise made so much money. They'll be willing to try if they think they can make $$$$$.

SevenShackles
Idk.. I dont even think they have made a good cross over in comic form yet and that's worlds easier than a movie.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Idk.. I dont even think they have made a good cross over in comic form yet and that's worlds easier than a movie.

JLA/Avengers was a good crossover in the comics. I loved the way they incorporated the abstracts, artifacts, and various characters along with the amazing artwork.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
JLA/Avengers was a good crossover in the comics. I loved the way they incorporated the abstracts, artifacts, and various characters along with the amazing artwork.
I'll need to re-read it then as it's not the predominate Crossover that comes to mind. Sadly the superman/FF, the green lantern/silver surfer and some others are more clearer in my head.

Do you think the storyline of the comic would be a good foundation to build a 'when worlds collide' Movie?

quanchi112
Originally posted by juggerman
Too that means nothing to guys that are physically weaker but can beat him none the less(Thor) Being stronger still matters to fans. Trust me.

Hulk has Thors number. In character part as Thor fights the Hulks fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.