(Hellsing) Alucard Vs Aizen (Bleach)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmptyHearted
Alucard from hellsing

Vs

Aizen from Bleach

Alucard is allow to be full power but he is not allow to have schrodinger powers.

Aizen is allow to be full power and his final form

Whom take it?

EmptyHearted
Ohhhh I forgot the battie take place in the middie of the street where alucard fough with Anderson

BloodRain
Aizen's on a whole different level.

Esomark
One Fragor from Aizen should probably do it, especially if all of Alucard's souls are out.

danteiscool
given how mushy Alucard tends to be and the kind of destructive force Aizen can unleash in his most powerful form... yeah, Alucard may very well lose this pretty fast.

Esomark
Pretty much. Sufficient AOE attacks would mess up Alucard and shred off large chunks of his souls. Aizen can also take anything Alucard can dish at him since he easily tanks city block leveling attacks even without being in his final form.

I'm also replying because the onslaught of Dragon Ball character vs. Dragon Ball character threads is getting desensitizing.

ShadeSlayer15
lol agreed with the dbz statement even tho I think dbz is dope, Just watched Aizen fight and he deff got that what about hellsing Ultamite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.