(Devil May Cry) Vergil Vs Deadpool (marvel)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmptyHearted
Deadpool From marvel comic

Vs

Vergil from Devil may cry game

This is vergil from devil may cry 3 Not DMC Vergil

Whom take it?

EmptyHearted
Damnit forgot to say the fight take place of roof top of a tower like the place Dante fough with Vergil in their first fight.

BloodRain
Everything about Vergil is >> Deadpool apart from his regeneration, though a Dante could destroy a being with regen a tier below DP's. Though Dante1 >>> Vergil3..

What exactly does it take to put him down?

danteiscool
don't know how much it would take to put Deadpool down, but Vergil for sure has the physical advantage to put it mildly. he'll be swatting away Deadpool's bullets all day without him getting hit once.

StealthRanger
Deadpool was cursed by Thanos to never die meaning that you'd need to be of a higher tier then Thanos (not Vergil) to put him down (granted I could be wrong and that info could be outdated)

Still though, given Vergil dominates Deadpool in every physical aspect except regen, this is sort of unfair

danteiscool
I think that curse is now over with, at least I think it is, so I could be wrong. but even with the curse, Deadpool can still be possibly be KOed and with the abilities Vergil has, it shouldn't be too hard, though timeconsuming.

iscaremonkeys
deadpool cant die. Plus hes the greatest thing to come out of Canada since the wonderbra.

BloodRain
Stab with summoned swords, leave somewhere and walk away.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.