Devil May Cry 4 Dante Vs Samael Darksiders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheDarkestKing1
I am Back People with some cool fight..

I was playing darksiders 2 and this samael guy was powerful demon. (best boss fight in the game)

Now I got this idea

samael at his full power Vs Dante from devil may Cry 4 where Dante says surpass his daddy in term of power.

So boys and girls who win in this epic battle between demon lord Vs the son of sparda

Dante got all his weapons from devil may cry 4

Let Rocks cool

BloodRain
Haven't seen anything that puts Sammy above Dante.

Demonic Phoenix
In terms of power, probably not.

Dude was pretty damn knowledgeable though. He could tell that Death was from the future, and that his journey was not approved by the Charred Council.

danteiscool
but while that's well and good, knowledge won't do him much good if he lacks the speed to even compete with DMC4 Dante. just how powerful is Samael supposed to be anyway?

Demonic Phoenix
Supposedly as powerful as all 4 of the horsemen, one of whom beat a dude that was slowly killing off the universe. vin

StealthRanger
Samael is virtually featless beyond claims and powerscaling

Dante effortlessly stomps him due to massively superior physical showings (that exceed anything in Darksiders really), and since Samael is a daemon, Dante can just seal him

danteiscool
possibly. while characters from Darksiders are badass, they have yet to show feats that would allow them to even keep up with Dante, as least as far as I can recall. and if need be, Dante has DT to power himself up enough to at least KO Samael.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.