Onimar Synn vs the Sphinx

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
If Synn is too much then the Spinx gets two Ka Stones.

Who wins?

Stoic
bump

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Stoic
If Synn is too much then the Spinx gets two Ka Stones.

Who wins?
Non-jobbing Sphinx is a reality warper that has made Galactus work up a sweat.

But like I said, that's non-jobbing Sphinx.

dmills
Damn I bet Hickman would write a bad ass Sphinx.

BTW celey, I saw a little shot of our boy in AoU in a panel with him, Captain Marvel and Thanos while Starlord and Groot were fighting some dudes. Idk wtf that was all about but he looked to be shouting a warning or some such at Peter.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by dmills
Damn I bet Hickman would write a bad ass Sphinx.

BTW celey, I saw a little shot of our boy in AoU in a panel with him, Captain Marvel and Thanos while Starlord and Groot were fighting some dudes. Idk wtf that was all about but he looked to be shouting a warning or some such at Peter.

Whaaaaa?!

Wut issue?

guy222
Sphinx

dmills
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Whaaaaa?!

Wut issue?

I'll have to check. I'm almost certain that Bran-flakes knows which one it would be.

Anyway here's the scan...

http://comics.cosmicbooknews.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/600_wide/wysiwyg_imageupload/1/age-ultron-10-spoiler.jpg

I could be something. I might mean nothing. It may just be a visual representation of Rich clutching his throat to keep from puking over what Loeb has done to his legacy.

Golgo13
Sphinx would need the stones, imo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.