MO1 MewTwo vs MOS Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dramatic Gecko
Ok imagine this... Superman is sucked into a interdimensional portal and ends up toe to toe with MewTwo (from the movie... not the game. All video game references are invalid)!

Fortunatly Superman retains his abilties. But Mewtwo's Pcychic powers quickly try to block his special abilities. Does Mewtwo overcome the man of steel? WHY? Or will muscle triumph over the mind? BEGIN!

Zack Fair
never saw the Pokemon movie >_>

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by Zack Fair
never saw the Pokemon movie >_>

Poor you... sad

I feels for you bro.

0mega Spawn
Well supes gets mind raped
Considering mewtwo was a powerful psychic

BruceSkywalker
so.. can this mewtwo beat Khan from Into Darkness??? hahahahahahahahaha

BloodRain
He'd have the whole fleet under his command ahah

Dramatic Gecko
Don't bring in Khan... he's everywhere too much.

I guess maybe Superman could be so fast that Mewtwo never got a chance to attempt mind control or ability blocking. But Mewtwo's brain may work super fast.

BloodRain
How fast is Supes?

Dramatic Gecko
Superdooper fast!

Dramatic Gecko
Well faster than Internet Explorer...

BloodRain
Aren't we all?

Dramatic Gecko

juggerman

BloodRain
Originally posted by BloodRain
How fast is Supes?

Zack Fair
Supersonic + is fact.

Does look like he can go much faster than that.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
Don't bring in Khan... he's everywhere too much.

I guess maybe Superman could be so fast that Mewtwo never got a chance to attempt mind control or ability blocking. But Mewtwo's brain may work super fast.

im having fun.. don't know much about Mewtwo though

Originally posted by BloodRain
How fast is Supes?

fast enough that it is rumored Lois is preggers for the sequel big grin big grin evil face

TheGodKiller
Does look like he can go much faster than that.
Not sure what's this based on.

BloodRain
-Faster than Supersonic+ Pokemon, comparable to hypersonic ones. Mentally outsped a '5,000 IQ, brain faster than a super-computer' Poke.
-Disintegrated metal.
-Casually made a wide, 270ft tall building violently explode.
-Mind raped hundreds of Pokemon and people to forget the last 24 hours. Even ones miles away from him.
-Disabled the powers of 50 Pokemon.
-Teleported a small island underground.
-Quickly created a 10km wide hurricane by flicking his wrist.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Not sure what's this based on. Him and Zod making it to space in 2 seconds while fighting? Not saying he would be anywhere near ls or anything like that.

ares834
He also flew halfway around the world in a very short time.

ScreamPaste
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rpn6nibaTSE&t=0m48s

MewTwo can move so quickly that supersonic Extreme Speed Genesect appears to be standing still.

TheGodKiller
Him and Zod making it to space in 2 seconds while fighting? Not saying he would be anywhere near ls or anything like that.
Him and Zod's fight was relegated to Metropolis and the skies above. I don't recall them going to space in that fight .

Lord Lucien
Movie Superman? Even if he can tank the energy blasts, I can't imagine him withstanding the psychic attacks or getting through that shield. Though he won't actually lose--all you need to come back from MewTwo's attack is to have people cry for you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.