Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
YcIgabcx-9Q

Smasandian
Yeah!!

Kazenji
Looks like i'll be getting this one from GOG.com, Its been refused in Australia because of a rape scene...i'm sure some movies have those but nope those don't get banned.

KingD19
Originally posted by Kazenji
Looks like i'll be getting this one from GOG.com, Its been refused in Australia because of a rape scene...i'm sure some movies have those but nope those don't get banned.

Insane temperatures, critters of all shapes and sizes who want to murder you, all your games get censored or banned. Damn Australia just can't win. At least you guys have Michelle Janneke...and uh, um, yeah.

Kazenji
Originally posted by KingD19
Insane temperatures, critters of all shapes and sizes who want to murder you, all your games get censored or banned. Damn Australia just can't win. At least you guys have Michelle Janneke...and uh, um, yeah.

These days its mainly because of games that

the so called R rating we have for games is just a glorified MA 15+.

Smasandian
That ****ing sucks.

Any idea for release date? They said late 2014.....hahaha.

Kazenji
I'm surprised they even reviewed a digital release, Normally they don't bother with them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.