Deathstroke, Aquaman vs Captain America, Captain Britain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Which Team takes this?

1st scenario - Both teams are under the control of very powerful cosmic telepaths.

2nd scenario - They fight it out under the best of conditions, without being controlled.

They are being experimented on in both scenarios. They know what is going on but have no way of stopping the experiment from playing itself out.

BFR is off

iscaremonkeys
leaning more to team one because of Deathstroke and how he plans for battle. Team 1 imo loses first scenario but wins the second depending on how durable britians sheilds are

Digi
Captain Britain is a boss. I'm pretty sure he'd have a shot at soloing the field here, with Aquaman being the only difficult one.

Vanguard
team one

pym-ftw
So Aquaman vs Captain Britain

Cap and Slade are nonfactors

Is give CB the edge

Vanguard
Originally posted by pym-ftw
So Aquaman vs Captain Britain

Cap and Slade are nonfactors

Is give CB the edge

Slade is never a non factor. He smarter than everybody up there.

pym-ftw
Lol

Digi
Originally posted by Vanguard
Slade is never a non factor. He smarter than everybody up there.

And without prep, what does that get him? Jack all, is what.

srug

Like others have said, and I implied, this is Aquaman vs. CB.

pym-ftw
I'm an "Others"
What the f**k?

J/K

Golgo13
Probably team Aquaman.

Vanguard
Originally posted by Digi
And without prep, what does that get him? Jack all, is what.

srug

That's because you're not smart enough to think of a plan that he would be able to. That's my whole point about out thinking your opponent.

You believe there's no way to win the battle mentally because you don't have superhuman intelligence.

Did I go too fast for you or should I start over?

Vanguard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.