Man of Steel trio vs Narutoverse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
a trio consisting of Superman, Zod, and Faora (probably spelled name wrong) from the new Man of Steel movie take on the Narutoverse as the title says. they have no qualms working together for this fight.

two scenarios: 1. no biju for the Narutoverse side.
2. biju are included in the battle save for the juubi (it's banned from this thread)

the trio get info on what the Narutoverse is capable of and vice versa, but NO prep time at all.

how does this go?

BloodRain
People have been saying supersonic+ which wouldn't really be impressive for A class and up ninjas. The majority of their strong techs will be something to really watch out for.. top tier attacks can potentially destroy them.

Can't say for sure for not seeing it yet.

BruceSkywalker
time to coin a new phrase.. Snyderverse ftw

danteiscool
don't know what your opinion on guys like Supes is, Bloodrain, but I'm sure that if nothing else you will enjoy the fight scenes in the movie.

Bruceskywalker, I take it you saw the movie judging by your action. (Note to self: Snyderverse...)

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by danteiscool
don't know what your opinion on guys like Supes is, Bloodrain, but I'm sure that if nothing else you will enjoy the fight scenes in the movie.

Bruceskywalker, I take it you saw the movie judging by your action. (Note to self: Snyderverse...)

i did.. well if you use the phrase you owe me money laughing big grin

BloodRain
Got a high opinion on Supes :T and was twitching at the MoS trailers.. just a matter of syncing peoples free time to go watch it >(

Zack Fair
Interesting fight. All the fodder ninja get oneshot. I see Naruto and people in his speed tier putting up a fight. Some of the Sharingan hackers might be problematic. Susanos and PS will be getting owned left and right though.

danteiscool
chances are Bloodrain, in that case, you will probably suffer a bit of an awesomeness overload then during the fight scenes. not only is this like the first damn time in any Superman movie that Supes actually fights someone, Snyder does him justice.

and Zack Fair, what about some of the more major jutsu guys like Naruto have like his rasenshuriken and all? you think it can put some hurt on the Kryptonian trio?

danteiscool
and Bruceskywalker, if I do use that term, I will let you know; after all, credit given when credit due, lol.

Nephthys
Narutoverse stomps.

They're not that strong.

BloodRain
chances are Bloodrain, in that case, you will probably suffer a bit of an awesomeness overload then during the fight scenes. not only is this like the first damn time in any Superman movie that Supes actually fights someone, Snyder does him justice.
Fangasms get quite messy.. Lol after the meh movies and 90210 Smallville, be a nice change of pace even if its just for combat.
Originally posted by Nephthys
Narutoverse stomps.

They're not that strong.
What about the crater punches, atomizing and massive explosions?

Nephthys
Childsplay compared to Madara vaporising mountains.

BloodRain
See, when you said they're not that strong I was sure you meant Naruverse.. which makes no sense as ya just said they stomp.

My bad >__>

BruceSkywalker
and Bruceskywalker, if I do use that term, I will let you know; after all, credit given when credit due, lol.

lol yea

AuraAngel
The moment people start arguing for the Narutoverse against any version of Kryptonians is the moment I realized that Kishimoto must have been pissed that people thought his characters were weaker than Soul Reapers/Pirates.

Hardcore powercreep man.

But I haven't seen the movie. But wrecking a city, while decent, isn't much for the top tier guys in the Narutoverse.

NemeBro
It depends on the speed they do it at.

Looking at the trailers alone, that "supersonic" shit can get right out of here. He can breach the atmosphere in moments.

Escape velocity +

Nephthys
Going by how fast they are in combat I'd place them as about supersonic combat-wise.

BloodRain
Doesn't escape velocity mean shit with self sustained flight?

danteiscool
not too sure, but as for the destroying a city aspect, that was just pure fighting, all hands to hand, no jutsu or anything like that. so in the physical aspect, the kryptonians have a majority of the Narutoverse characters beat. and wasn't there that one ship in the movie that was clocked at about Mach 24 or something? because Superman managed to catch up with it and sink it even though he had to fly from like the other side of the planet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.