Surfer/Thor vs Nova Prime/Quasar/Ronan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Can the duo win this?

dmills
I could've sworn that someone made this just a week ago...

carver9
Hhhhmmmm, did I make this a week ago? I don't think I did but who knows. Who do you think would win?

celeyhyga17
Surfer & Thor

CPT Space Bomb
^^ agreed.

dmills
Nova's team. Though you could make an argument for Thor Surfer. For me 3 beats 2 every time. Unless they fight like complete morons, at some point it's going to end up 3 on 1.

celeyhyga17
I see a war of attrition. Duo have the durability thing in spades..

quanchi112
Duo wins.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by carver9
Hhhhmmmm, did I make this a week ago? I don't think I did but who knows. Who do you think would win?
I did but I had starhawk instead of Ronan

Ronan's team wins

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by pym-ftw
I did but I had starhawk instead of Ronan

Ronan's team wins False.

Nibedicus
Surfer vs Ronan, Thor vs NP/Quasar. Ronan would go down way too quickly. It becomes 2 vs 2 in w/c case duo wins. Duo wins 10/10.

Surfer vs Quasar, Thor vs NP/Ronan. One of the fights where trio has a chance. Quasar does pretty good vs Surfer and NP/Ronan combo might be able to take down Thor a tad bit faster than Surfer would be able to take down Quasar. The one matchup where I give trio at least a 6/10.

Surfer vs NP, Thor vs Ronan/Quasar. Good fight. Another matchup that is a bit favorable for the trio. Surfer would take out NP but it won't be quick. Thor vs Ronan/Quasar might be a split or slightly favorable for Thor. Trio would get 5/10 at best here.

Surfer vs Ronan/Quasar, Thor vs NP. Best chances for the trio. Quasar and Ronan would work perfectly to neutralize Surfer and NP can certainly keep Thor occupied long enough for this to happen. Trio wins 7/10.

Surfer vs NP/Quasar, Thor vs Ronan. Ronan goes down too fast. Duo wins 8/10.

Surfer vs Ronan/NP + Thor vs Quasar. Good fight, will have to give to duo tho. Surfer alone can pretty much tool either Ronan and Quasar. 2 v 1 he can stall em quite a long while IMO. Long enough for Thor to take out Quasar Duo wins 7/10

Overall, I think duo has a better chance cuz there are some pretty bad 2v1 matchups here (Ronan would be weak link) for the trio that would result in a 2 v 2 w/c the duo can soundly win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.