Captain America Vs Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?

In the movie the Dark knight Rises in the final battle scene for Gotham ..
Instead of Batman its Cap that shows up to help stop Banes terrorism...

Captain America (Evans) gets to the city a few mins after tbe Footnall field explosion.. He has the help of Police officer Robin and Catwoman as he makes his way thru the city to stop Bane..

Can Cap save Gotham City?
With no Batman help or tech..

Silent Master
Cap would destroy Bane in a fight, the rest depends on the intel he's given and the resources he has.

iscaremonkeys
<_< bane beats cap

Supermex
Originally posted by Silent Master
Cap would destroy Bane in a fight, the rest depends on the intel he's given and the resources he has.

Yep Cap would take Bane .. Asking if Cap with the intel he gets from
Police officer Robin and Catwoman when Cap gets to Gotham city, will be able to stop Banes plans ?

JakeTheBank
Bane would get absolutely obliterated in a fight by Captain America.

If Rogers gets the same help Bruce got from "Robin", Catwoman, Lucius, Gordon, etc., it's possible he saves the city.

Silent Master
Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
<_< bane beats cap

Try watching the movies involved before posting.

pym-ftw
Cap kills Bane, months before the bomb goes off, he calls shield in to disarm the bomb...

He arrests Ms. Kyle as a terrorist, and give Jim Gordon a firm talking too....

/Thread

Sixth_Winged
Cap obliterates bane but city might die due to not having a batplane

pym-ftw
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Cap obliterates bane but city might die due to not having a batplane
Cap is five months ahead of Bruce according to Op

CPT Space Bomb
In a fight movie Cap owns Bane with ease. And if he is five months ahead and has adequate help, he'll probably save Gotham too.

Eon Blue
Bane

Kazenji
People need to venture away from the comic book verses for movie related verses.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by Kazenji
People need to venture away from the comic book verses for movie related verses. thumb up

JakeTheBank
The comic versions would be a closer fight with Cap winning.

But the movie versions? Cap would beat the shit out of him.

quanchi112
Cap, easily.

KingD19
Bane gets kicked across the room and is smart enough to stay down. /thread

JayDaDon
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Cap kills Bane, months before the bomb goes off, he calls shield in to disarm the bomb...

He arrests Ms. Kyle as a terrorist, and give Jim Gordon a firm talking too....

/Thread

thumb up

Silent Master
Yea....movie Bane has zero chance of winning a hth fight.

quanchi112
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
The comic versions would be a closer fight with Cap winning.

But the movie versions? Cap would beat the shit out of him. Yeah, he destroys him even harder in the films. Lol at kazenji.

Flyattractor
Does comic book Cap even have any actual human requirements any more? I mean last i was aware of he didn't get tired,didn't even need to eat or sleep at all and has a somewhat good HF now adays?

So yeah. Movie Bane didn't even have venom which would be like comparing weed to snorting amonia . No contest.

JakeTheBank
He can die if he accumulates enough damage and does require rest and sustenance (just not the same quantity of either that a normal human needs to function). But yeah, any pretense of Cap being just "peak human" got shattered years ago.

quanchi112
He can die if he accumulates enough damage and does require rest and sustenance (just not the same quantity of either that a normal human needs to function). But yeah, any pretense of Cap being just "peak human" got shattered years ago. Caps on another level than Batman and his villains.

KingD19
One of Cap's biggest recent feats is surviving re-entry, then smacking into a four story building, hitting the ground, and being out of the hospital in like 2-3 days.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by quanchi112
Caps on another level than Batman and his villains.

I used to think Batman and Cap were even physically with Batman having the skill edge.

Then I read Captain America comics.

CPT Space Bomb
I used to think Batman and Cap were even physically with Batman having the skill edge.

Then I read Captain America comics. It helps when guys like Brubaker are writing them....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.