Chi Chi vs. Videl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vansonbee
I think Chi Chi & Videl is the strongest human women in DBZ. I like to lean towards Chi Chi more, but Videl can fly and take the same damage as Goten/Trunks from Broly (w/ Gohan shielding ofc).

KingD19
Videl in a stomp. Videl was leagues above her father before she even got any Z training, and Hercule was pretty much the strongest normal guy in the series. Now Chi-Chi, while strong as hell, made it past that human mark, but only slightly. I remember in Lord Slug where she took out one of the cannon fodder soldiers, then got one-shotted. That's probably her highest feat(that I can recall) Videl on the other hand would have killed Spopovich(broken neck) despite the power he showed if he hadn't been empowered by Babidi. And once she started training with Gohan, she got pretty damn strong. She'd more than likely kill Chi-Chi with one good hit. While she'd be taking hits from her all day without even feeling them. Give Chi-Chi her helmet blade and wind fan and that might even things up, but they'd only be marginal helps at best.

Luffygear4
lol, videl easily

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.