Doomsday vs Amazo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tijay
Both at the Peak of their Game

Full Brutality

No BFR/PIS/CIS

quanchi112
Doomsday wins.

DTM
Both at the peak, youre not talking Amazo when he absorbed like 30 JLAers powers, I hope? Amazo is a guy that goes from being a JLA smasher to losing to Batman and Robin.

Cogito
Quan...seriously...?

Peak Amazo was a universal power. Even much less powerful Amazo's could and would beat the shit out of even H/P Doomsday.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Cogito
Quan...seriously...?

Peak Amazo was a universal power. Even much less powerful Amazo's could and would beat the shit out of even H/P Doomsday. Exaggeration. Doomsday wins.

Golgo13
Amazo. laughing out loud

Cogito
Originally posted by quanchi112
Exaggeration.

What?

How are real feats exaggerated? You're not even trying erm

quanchi112
What?

How are real feats exaggerated? You're not even trying erm You made the claim.

Cogito
If you won't try, I won't.

I'll just let Galan do the work for me: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t445194.html

quanchi112
If you won't try, I won't.

I'll just let Galan do the work for me: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t445194.html I guess you concede then.

Cogito
I guess you concede then.

Quan, you're trolling as always.

I've provided more evidence than you, not that I needed to for such a ridiculous spite thread.

pym-ftw
Amazo

abhilegend
Amazo wins.

bluewaterrider

How are real feats exaggerated?

YOU'RE not even trying!

confused

I am too much in awe of the fact that somebody in this age of text messaging typed a contraction properly
to do much more than stare at my screen right now.

Cogito
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
confused

I am too much in awe of the fact that somebody in this age of text messaging typed a contraction properly
to do much more than stare at my screen right now.

Thanks, I guess.

Scarlet315
Amazo b/c wouldn't he just mimic doomsday's power and have that in his toolbelt.

quanchi112
Quan, you're trolling as always.

I've provided more evidence than you, not that I needed to for such a ridiculous spite thread. You haven't posted any just some link of Galan's.

Cogito
You haven't posted any just some link of Galan's. And Galan's scans aren't evidence? Do I have to go get them and host them myself and duplicate his efforts?

quanchi112
And Galan's scans aren't evidence? Do I have to go get them and host them myself and duplicate his efforts? I did not click on the link. You conceded when you deferred to someone else.

Cogito
I did not click on the link.
Of course you didn't. It's Amazo's respect thread, and clearly you've never seen it before and probably never will.
You conceded when you deferred to someone else.
If your definition of conceding is lack of evidence, then as the first response to the OP who didn't provide evidence, you conceded first. But I'm not going to say that, because that's stupid logic and it's not a pissing contest.

I referenced facts. If you don't want to see it, and you don't want to provide any to support your side, then we've got nothing more to discuss.

quanchi112
Of course you didn't. It's Amazo's respect thread, and clearly you've never seen it before and probably never will.

If your definition of conceding is lack of evidence, then as the first response to the OP who didn't provide evidence, you conceded first. But I'm not going to say that, because that's stupid logic and it's not a pissing contest.

I referenced facts. If you don't want to see it, and you don't want to provide any to support your side, then we've got nothing more to discuss. I don't debate through respect threads. I see you clearly do. The scans never contain what happens before or after most times.

You referenced a respect thread. That isn't debating. Concession accepted.

Golgo13
Tmazo wins.

CosmicComet
zXRXJWu6pQ0

Obligatory.

psycho gundam
all he needs is a golden surfboard thumb up

JakeTheBank
JL/JLU's episodes where they shamelessly rip off the Defenders are among the best ones.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.