Angela (Marvel/Spawn) VS She-Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hyperion Prime
Ok i don't really know much about this character. I hear she is going to be Marvels's Wonder Woman. Can she the she-hulk.

Golgo13
Probably She-Hulk. Want to see more from Angela.

Kazenji
Marvel's Wonder Woman is Sif at the moment.

Stoic
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Ok i don't really know much about this character. I hear she is going to be Marvels's Wonder Woman. Can she the she-hulk.

Where, and when did you hear about this? Is Todd merging his stable of characters with Marvel comics like Jim Lee did with DC? Anyways Angela is an angel of some standing, so although this doesn't give her an auto-win, I'm more than willing to bet that she has the power to put the She Hulk down. Maybe not Betty, but Jen should lose.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Stoic
Where, and when did you hear about this? Is Todd merging his stable of characters with Marvel comics like Jim Lee did with DC? Anyways Angela is an angel of some standing, so although this doesn't give her an auto-win, I'm more than willing to bet that she has the power to put the She Hulk down. Maybe not Betty, but Jen should lose.

Its Neil Gaiman that's doing it

http://popwatch.ew.com/2013/05/09/neil-gaiman-angela-age-of-ultron/

SevenShackles
Angela based off of spawn appearances. those ribbons would give Jen some issues and her whole thing is killing hell spawn and demons and she is mighty capable at this task and can take on a she-hulk.

in marvels hands? idk.. I fear she will struggle where she shouldn't and accomplish things easily she shouldn't =_=

Hyperion Prime
Yeah I am curious about this character big time. I have always wanted a really strong woman in Marvel. She-Hulk, Titana, Tarin etc have never been a match for Thor or Hulk. hey need a stronger woman.

Stoic
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Yeah I am curious about this character big time. I have always wanted a really strong woman in Marvel. She-Hulk, Titana, Tarin etc have never been a match for Thor or Hulk. hey need a stronger woman.

Zarda?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.