Do you "trust" your Government?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FaoraFan
Do you believe the Political system is inclusive where you are?

Do you believe your leaders care about you and have your interests at the heart of the decisions they make?

Do you believe people in the US and the UK would be allowed to protest in the way the people do in Brazil?

Archaeopteryx
Originally posted by FaoraFan
Do you believe the Political system is inclusive where you are?

Do you believe your leaders care about you and have your interests at the heart of the decisions they make?

Do you believe people in the US and the UK would be allowed to protest in the way the people do in Brazil?

No
No
and No

Lord Lucien
Kinda.
Very few.
lulzabub no

Mindship
I believe that whatever institution or system human beings set up, no matter how noble and sincere initial intent, sooner or later the participants lose their way in quests for power, the system starts to dysfunction, and it either has to be scraped altogether or recalibrated (often with new participants) if it still has some semblance of its original intent.

I believe the United States Government still works ala 4 steps forward, 3 steps back.

Oliver North
to be fair, the protestors in Brazil are hardly being "allowed" to demonstrate

Omega Vision
I don't believe any country would allow protestors to set up roadblocks and vandalize shops as some of the Brazilian protestors have done.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I don't believe any country would allow protestors to set up roadblocks and vandalize shops as some of the Brazilian protestors have done. Eeeehh well, kinda...

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Eeeehh well, kinda...
I meant real countries.

Lord Lucien
B-b-but the moose...

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
B-b-but the moose...
http://notyourgamergirlfriend.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/mooooose.jpg

Lord Lucien
Hellz yeah! They ride us to work.

Oliver North
KiLxP3lxgy8

even when she is right she is stupid as all ****

drkwrld
No. F**k the government

cyanlit
No

GCG
I don't and did not vote. This gave me leverage to deal with the organic robots of the 'government.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.