Saga & Movie Androids!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vansonbee
This is what I think of the power levels from all the androids in this ranking:

16>17>18>13>14>15>19>20

But everyone is entitle to their opinions. How would you think would win in the follow scenario fights?

1) Android 16 vs. Super 13

2) Android 17 vs. 13/14/15/19/20

3) Android 18 vs. 13/14/15/19/20

4) Android 17 vs. Super 13

5) Android 18 + 17 vs. Super 13

juggerman
Originally posted by vansonbee
This is what I think of the power levels from all the androids in this ranking:

16>17>18>13>14>15>19>20

I agree with this except i'd say 20 was better than 19

Originally posted by vansonbee
But everyone is entitle to their opinions. How would you think would win in the follow scenario fights?

1) Android 16 vs. Super 13

2) Android 17 vs. 13/14/15/19/20

3) Android 18 vs. 13/14/15/19/20

4) Android 17 vs. Super 13

5) Android 18 + 17 vs. Super 13

1) 16

2) Team

3) Team

4) 17

5) Team

Q99
Originally posted by juggerman
I agree with this except i'd say 20 was better than 19

I agree as well (Gero would make himself stronger), but 19 certainly was an entertaining android smile

ShadeSlayer15
Originally posted by Q99
I agree as well (Gero would make himself stronger), but 19 certainly was an entertaining android smile Ya he was lol... My thing is why didn't Gero Make him self powerful like cell or super 17?

ShadeSlayer15
Super 17 was the most powerful android yet right even tho I think it was in GT?

juggerman
Originally posted by ShadeSlayer15
Ya he was lol... My thing is why didn't Gero Make him self powerful like cell or super 17?

I doubt he ever intended to actually fight. He felt 19 was enough to beat Goku and after that the rest were supposed to be easy pickings. His computer made Cell 20 some odd years later. The tech was not available at the time so he couldn't have made a body like that iirc

juggerman
Super 17 was the most powerful android yet right even tho I think it was in GT?

It was GT. And it shitted on SSJ4 Goku so yeah I'd say it was the strongest android

ShadeSlayer15
didn't he absorb himself? kinda like fusion but diff but my question is how can two 17s equal that kinda power?

ShadeSlayer15
Super 17 might have been as strong as bills in cannon

juggerman
didn't he absorb himself? kinda like fusion but diff but my question is how can two 17s equal that kinda power?

I have no clue how 17 became so damn strong. He fused with himself sorta

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by juggerman
I have no clue how 17 became so damn strong. He fused with himself sorta

That's because at least one of them was upgraded with Dr. Myuu's tech. The same tech that produced Rildo and Bebi. Both of whom are stronger than any form of Buu.

ShadeSlayer15
http://youtu.be/1lnmVaLAElg

ShadeSlayer15
Meta cooler and General Rildo vs SSJ 2 goku and Bojack?

ShadeSlayer15
What kinda attack did the turtle hurmet master muta heto use to imprison king piccolo never seen an attack like it since?

ShadeSlayer15
If goku had learned it and as strong as he is now he could imprison anyone buu cell freeza or bills right?

ShadeSlayer15
here it is

Ridley_Prime
The main thing Super 17 had going for him was those energy absorption things built into the hands like with 19. Take that out of the picture, and SSJ4 Goku probably would've beaten him before getting powered down. Goku did all of his strongest attacks on him before he realized that Super 17 could absorb energy like 19, so that juiced him up.

ShadeSlayer15
How come in dragon ball humans had no prob learning how to use kai but in db z yamcha and krillin are the only ones who really can ****ed up shit #Superhuman please

Q99
Hm, other Androids we've overlooked- Trunks Timeline 17 and 18. They're a bit weaker than the original versions.

How come in dragon ball humans had no prob learning how to use kai but in db z yamcha and krillin are the only ones who really can ****ed up shit #Superhuman please

Because they've gone under much more intense training and faced more powerful foes than any other humans.

Also you've forgot Tien.

And for some reason included Yamcha on the list. I mean, last thing he did of any importance was get blown up by a Saibaman! Chaotzu at least lasted until Nappa.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Q99
And for some reason included Yamcha on the list. I mean, last thing he did of any importance was get blown up by a Saibaman! Chaotzu at least lasted until Nappa.

Not entirely true, he did get run through the chest to discover Dr. Gero's energy stealing capability. He did manage to fight against a Cell Jr (Questionable, I know.) and the last thing he EVER did was get eaten by Buu.

NotAllThatEvil
And fight dead people with krillin...

Ridley_Prime
Believe that was filler though.

Q99
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Not entirely true, he did get run through the chest to discover Dr. Gero's energy stealing capability. He did manage to fight against a Cell Jr (Questionable, I know.) and the last thing he EVER did was get eaten by Buu.

I mean, do things rather than have things done to him smile

ShadeSlayer15
tien is not human tho? I thought he was part of an extinct alien race the tri clops?

juggerman
That's because at least one of them was upgraded with Dr. Myuu's tech. The same tech that produced Rildo and Bebi. Both of whom are stronger than any form of Buu.

Ah yes

NotAllThatEvil
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Believe that was filler though.
All of gt and the movies were filler. Why does this not count?

ShadeSlayer15
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
All of gt and the movies were filler. Why does this not count? because it wasn't cannon

Ridley_Prime
Yamcha beating Olibu (who gave Pikkon a real challenge in the Other World Tournament) and some other guy in a sparring fight was stupid and nonsensical... Now if Yamcha had been training again before dying it might've made more sense.

NotAllThatEvil
Do we know he wasn't training? Krillin didn't train for 8 years, and he only took a refresher course for the tournament.

Ridley_Prime
When asked if he was going to participate in the world's martial arts tournament before Buu and Babidi came along, Yamcha explicitly said "Me? Nah, I'd just embarrass myself. I gave up fighting", or something along those lines. I don't think he would train if that's how he felt for awhile, yet when he gets sent to Other World again, he gets pumped up like never before. Such consistency.

NotAllThatEvil
Embarras himself fighting goku, vegeta, or gohan. Do we even see him get invited to the tournament? After bulma broke up with him, he doesn't have that much contact with the group. That's besides the point.

Why is this filler not canon when GT is?

ShadeSlayer15
Why is this filler not canon when GT is? GT IS NOT CANNON BRO

ShadeSlayer15
Filler is probably closer to cannon than GT

ShadeSlayer15
Yamcha actually fights two people at once in other world and that is his training just listen and watch. http://youtu.be/TRErOvknMVg

ShadeSlayer15
Yamcha vs 300 x gravity goku could barely turn it off at 100x http://youtu.be/zesceyrNPds

ShadeSlayer15
Tien, Yamcha and chazou vs ginu force. http://youtu.be/oxglIAqVQWU

ShadeSlayer15
Mr. Popo eats khamaha wavehttp://youtu.be/qVZerUy8rwQ.

ShadeSlayer15
gotten and trunks vs mr popo. http://youtu.be/GTj53SkJaes

how strong is mr popo

Darkstorm Zero
GT IS NOT CANNON BRO

Calm down.

And please for the love of mike, use the edit feature. 7 posts in a row with bare minutes of each other is not cool dude.

ShadeSlayer15
Calm down.

And please for the love of mike, use the edit feature. 7 posts in a row with bare minutes of each other is not cool dude. Why? I really don't care about the spelling sir? I find it funny that your so worried about how I spell you know what I am saying so just get over it! here comes the spelling Nazi haha!!! Spelling everything right just aint cool. and I like shortening up my words bro.

ShadeSlayer15
O wait I got what your saying my bad lol, But yamcha is a beast and I just used it haha. Thought you was talking about the way I spell half the shit I do! **** the androids, Mr.POPO is dat NIGGA

Darkstorm Zero
Why? I really don't care about the spelling sir? I find it funny that your so worried about how I spell you know what I am saying so just get over it! here comes the spelling Nazi haha!!! Spelling everything right just aint cool. and I like shortening up my words bro.

I get some typos in my own posts, but that's a little different from posting 5 posts in a row, ya know what I'm Saiyan? :P

O wait I got what your saying my bad lol, But yamcha is a beast and I just used it haha. Thought you was talking about the way I spell half the shit I do!

Nah, as long as it's readable, I dun' give a crap about spelling, all i'm sayin' is that posting several posts in a row may attract unwanted mod attention. You don't want that kind of attention mate, not here in KMC. Just Saiyan. smokin'

ShadeSlayer15
haha alright and I like the, you know what im saiyan.. whats a mod like on COD?

Darkstorm Zero
haha alright and I like the, you know what im saiyan.. whats a mod like on COD?

Heh.

Nah, I was referring to KMC's moderators and staff. They don't like Spammers, that's why I gave you the courtesy call to let ya know that.

ShadeSlayer15
OIC, well I seen some spam forums things in here and anime/mag still up whats up with that

Darkstorm Zero
OIC, well I seen some spam forums things in here and anime/mag still up whats up with that

*Shrugs* Some things get through the net, though serial spammers are eventually caught and either warned, or banned outright depending on the content and context.

ShadeSlayer15
Awww yess

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.