starfire vs firestar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blade31092
Who will win between starfire and firestar?

zopzop
Kori is immune to radiation right? If so she destroys Firestar. Kori has better physical stats so if she gets her hands on FS, it's lights out.

leonidas
fs has some good strength feats of her own, and i don't think she'd be immune to getting blasted with fs's concentrated blasts anymore than i think she could wade through clark's hv. sf does have better durability though. i think this is a good fight and angie would def take some but i'd give kori the majority. in space i might flip the majority though.

Golgo13
Whatever happened to Firestar?

StyleTime
Starfire takes it. Her better physical stats are too much.

Konton
Originally posted by leonidas
in space i might flip the majority though.

Why? Starfire would have no reason to hold back in space, and I seriously doubt Firestar could survive a nova blast. Kory's also demonstrated ftl flight speed in space before.

iscaremonkeys
starfire physical feats are better and shes faster. Also shes more attractive and easier.
http://www.bleedingcool.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/IMG_00151.jpg

TheGodKiller
fs has some good strength feats of her own, and i don't think she'd be immune to getting blasted with fs's concentrated blasts anymore than i think she could wade through clark's hv.
You mean to tell me that firestar will blast herself? confused

leonidas
yeah, oops. unsupported pronouns ftw.

fs has some good strength feats of her own, and i don't think sf would be immune to getting blasted with fs's concentrated blasts anymore than i think kori could wade through clark's hv. sf does have better durability though. i think this is a good fight and angie would def take some but i'd give kori the majority. in space i might flip the majority though.

fixed.

and in space she gathers more direct radiation. kori wouldn't hold back anywhere, in space angie actually becomes more powerful.

zopzop
and in space she gathers more direct radiation. kori wouldn't hold back anywhere, in space angie actually becomes more powerful.
thumb up Yup, this was stated on panel too.

But still, IMHO, Starfire is beyond her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.