Daredevil vs. Nightwing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
GO!!

h1a8
NW because of gadgets (gas, etc.)
But in a straight h2h fight then DD all day.

pym-ftw
Does Dick carry sonics?

That is an instant win here

Caps Conscience
I would go with DD.

iceman24567
Matt wins

iscaremonkeys
which nightwing? Greyson or jason?
DD with jason. Im not sure with greyson

namorsubby
Id say Daredevil slim majority.

quanchi112
DD wins.

srankmissingnin
Nightwing's standard gear isn't going to be enough to beat DD. Dick might be able to pull off a few wins with his suits full body electrical discharge, but I wouldn't bet the bank on it Matt's faster, stronger, more skilled and his radar sense / body reading should allow him to out maneuver and stay ahead of Nightwing's gadgets and take a solid majority.

namorsubby
Nightwings not far off as agility/speed goes judging from the acrobatic manuevers i've seen him perform. Id give DD the edge physically but i think Grayson's equipment also helps to further close the gap.

curryman
As Dickbat I feel like he can compete for the majority.

As Nightwing it would probably go in Daredevil's favour.

iscaremonkeys
can someone answer if this is jason or greyson?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by namorsubby
Nightwings not far off as agility/speed goes judging from the acrobatic manuevers i've seen him perform. Id give DD the edge physically but i think Grayson's equipment also helps to further close the gap.

Nightwing's close in speed and agility, but Matt edges him out, and he has his radar sense and Batgirl style move reading on top of it.

Dick's standard stun batons, gas, flash bangs and wing-dings aren't going go a long way in closing the gab between the two. Frankly I'd be surprised if Dick can get into his belt effectively without getting railed by Daredevil.

Golgo13
Originally posted by namorsubby

Yeah, that electric attack would finish Matt off. He needs to connect, though.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
can someone answer if this is jason or greyson?

Grayson is Nightwing. Jason is Red Hood. So... Grayson?

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Grayson is Nightwing. Jason is Red Hood. So... Grayson? i knew jason was red hood but i thought in one arc he was knightwing? anyway greysons night sticks shall prove a challenge for DD but im thinking he takes this one. hed be wounded pretty badly though

JakeTheBank
Yeah, Jason was Nightwing for like a handful of issues, if that.

BruceSkywalker
Grayson ftw ..

DTM
Daredevil wins, IMO. Matt can do anything Dick can do, and more. All close, good, hard fights, but Daredevil should win more than lose against Nightwing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.