Movie week 2 The Humanoid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the ninjak
2qRFFU4kp7o

The cheesy old school challenge continues.

A Star Wars ripoff.

I see the Humanoid defying many vs forum characters.

I'll return in a week.

Follow the scenes in continuous order.

The Humanoid is the character in question for combat.

Lestov16
Strength and durability feats for the Humanoid?

the ninjak
Deflected Phaser/Laser fire.
And showed the strength to force back a crushing device that crushed a ball made out of the toughest mineral in the universe.

Lestov16
Damn! I doubt even Superman is getting past that durability or strength. You'll probably need a full-on matter transmutator like Doc Manhattan to beat him. Green Lantern or Silver Surfer, or maybe a telekinetic could defeat or stalemate him. How's the speed?

the ninjak
He's slow. A Destroyer, Terminator type.

Dashed through the film scenes.

After the Humanoid fights his way through a small army withstanding all weaponry and survived being inside an exploding vehicle. He fights off a crusher that squashes a ball of Kryptonian metal???

tLXyQBj7tu0

Lestov16
It can definitely take out virtually anybody in H2H. IDK how it will deal with ranged enemies (Superman, Thor, Iron Man, etc.). Probably stalemate. Green Lantern seems to have limitless energy, so he can possibly take it down. Surfer as well.

the ninjak
Agreed.

Lestov16
Post about any character you wish, as long as you provide at least a trailer. If you can find the full film on youtube, that'd be good as well.

the ninjak
Cool thanks Lestov I'll try and think up another film.

Lestov16
Coolio.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.