Ultimate Gohan vs. SSJ Gogeta

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vansonbee
I believe SSJ1 Gogeta is slightly weaker than Ultimate Gohan and no where near Vegetito, because Gotenks SSJ3 was still weaker than Gohan.

Maybe someone knowledgeable want to fill me in.

Based
Hmm not too much proof since Gogeta had a whopping 2 seconds in the movie but I'll go with him.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by vansonbee
I believe SSJ1 Gogeta is slightly weaker than Ultimate Gohan and no where near Vegetito, because Gotenks SSJ3 was still weaker than Gohan.

Maybe someone knowledgeable want to fill me in.

We are talking about a fusion of beings more powerful than Trunks and Goten by several orders of magnitude. There is no way the Gotenks comparative is even close to being accurate. And Janemba was indeed stronger than even Buuhan. His reality warping was prolonged and very very dangerous.

SSJGGogeta
If Goten was a Super Saiyan three, he still wouldn't be able to beat even base Goku, considering the fact that Goten at SSJ1 was still around Frieza level, and Goku in base was over a million times stronger than Frieza, while in his base form in the Buu saga. Therefor, SSJ3 Gotenks wouldn't TOUCH base Gogeta. Gogeta is arguably stronger than Vegetto, even though there is really no completely canon proof. In most video games though, Ultimate Gohan can't even hurt Super Janemba, and base Vegetto would probably not fair much better, because Goku said he had never felt a power like Janemba's, and he had felt Buuhans, which makes Janemba stronger than Buuhan. However, the fusion reborn movie is full of plot holes, so Gogeta doesn't really exist, but if he did, he would shit on Gohan, even in base. Hell, in the anime, SSJ3 Goku was stronger than ultimate Gohan, because he said kid Buu didn't loose any strength after going from Buuhan to kid Buu, and he said he could have killed him in the beginning if he wanted to.

cdtm
Gogeta shouldn't be much weaker then Vegito, if at all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.