Dabura vs. Pikkon vs. Cell vs. Piccolo vs. Bojack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vansonbee
Of course everyone is at their best, except for Cell (perfect only).

Who do you think win?

Demonic Phoenix
(Super?) Perfect Cell was shown to be vastly inferior to Pikkon, while the other 2 are iirc somewhere around Cell's level.

So Pikkon with ease.

EDIT: Damn, did not see Piccolo. How powerful is the guy by the end of DBZ or GT?

vansonbee
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
(Super?) Perfect Cell was shown to be vastly inferior to Pikkon, while the other 2 are iirc somewhere around Cell's level.

So Pikkon with ease.

EDIT: Damn, did not see Piccolo. How powerful is the guy by the end of DBZ or GT? GT is no longer cannon and he barely did nothing in Buu Saga (sad).

I dare say Piccolo should pass MSSJ Goku during Cell Tournament by now.

Demonic Phoenix
GT was never canon to the manga storyline though, and I would still count it, unless you say otherwise.

If so, he'd be inferior to Pikkon as well.

NemeBro
Originally posted by vansonbee
GT is no longer cannon Neither is Pikkon, lol.

Demonic Phoenix
Or Bojack for that matter.

Based
For Dabura it depends on whether or not you believe Gohan was a SSJ or a SSJ2 when they fought. It's a heated debate with no side really overtaking the other. I think he was only a SSJ. So IMO from strongest to weakest

Pikkon
Bojack
Cell
Piccolo
Dabura

Bentley
Why is Bojack rated so high?

carver9
Because as a Super Saiyan 2, Gohan used every piece of energy he had to beat him.

Bentley
Ah? Must've been quite a while since I watched it, I remembered it as if Bojack got schooled after transforming. Thanks for the correction!

Galan007
Originally posted by carver9
Because as a Super Saiyan 2, Gohan used every piece of energy he had to beat him. Huh? SSJ2 Gohan killed Bojack with ease:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu4Sp7TMgaM

Anyhow, Pikkon could likely stomp every other combatant simultaneously. Imo, Pikkon>>>Super-Perfect Cell=SSJ2 Gohan(Cell Games)>Perfect Cell>Bojack>Piccolo>Dabura.

Based
Originally posted by Bentley
Why is Bojack rated so high?

We can't tell for certain who's stronger between Cell and Bojack since they got raped in a short amount of time but Bojack does have some magical abilities.

Really it could go either way. But those two are definitely on top of Dabura and Piccolo IMO.

Originally posted by vansonbee

I dare say Piccolo should pass MSSJ Goku during Cell Tournament by now.

At the end of Z that's plausible. Maybe a bit weaker but I think he's around there.

juggerman
I'd say Pikkon wins easily. Followed by Cell then Bojack and finally Piccolo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.