The Void Vs Gorr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Who wins?

zopzop
The Void IS powerful (at least Trans Tier) AND isn't a God, so Gorr is screwed.

Damborgson
Gorr taps dat ass

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by zopzop
The Void IS powerful (at least Trans Tier) AND isn't a God, so Gorr is screwed. He kills Gods because he hates them. Not because he's their weakness.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
He kills Gods because he hates them. Not because he's their weakness.

thumb up

armedforbattle
Gorr wrecks the Void.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by armedforbattle
Gorr wrecks the Void.

no expression

VOID wins

yaadaveyaa
void wins purely out of he isnt a good gorr gets phucked

ODG
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
He kills Gods because he hates them. Not because he's their weakness. In other news, the sky is blue.

JakeTheBank
This idea that Gorr is powerless because Void isn't a god is stupid, tbh. You're better off clinging onto the Molecule Man feat for dear life.

Void had severe issues with Loki using Norn Stones. Three Thors, one of which is at least trans level, would have overwhelmed him.

armedforbattle
Gorr is not a kryptonite to Gods. He just doesn't like them

JakeTheBank
thumb up

carver9
Can someone answer this...if Gor role isn't to be a God killer, why does their death feed him power? For every God he kills, his power increases. Is there any proof of him receiving an amp on beings outside of God Hood.?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by carver9
Can someone answer this...if Gor role isn't to be a God killer, why does their death feed him power? For every God he kills, his power increases. Is there any proof of him receiving an amp on beings outside of God Hood.?

Godly blood and the like feeds him power, yes. The details behind his weapon/power haven't been fully fleshed out, yet.

Doesn't mean the power he has suddenly doesn't work on non-gods. That's like saying if Gorr were to encounter Iron Man, he couldn't do shit to him.

carver9
No, I'm sure it would work on beings outside of God Hood but it probably wouldn't be as effective imo. Then we have the scene where he was weakening while fighting the Thors. He then kill imprisoned Gods to bring his power level back to what it was. He wouldn't get that luxury here and going by Void showings, I would pit him above the 3 that was fighting Gor.

JakeTheBank
No, I'm sure it would work on beings outside of God Hood but it probably wouldn't be as effective imo. Then we have the scene where he was weakening while fighting the Thors. He then kill imprisoned Gods to bring his power level back to what it was. He wouldn't get that luxury here and going by Void showings, I would pit him above the 3 that was fighting Gor.

wat

Power is power. And his power isn't kryptonite or some sort of weakness exploitation against gods/immortals. He's just able to amp off of their blood, which I do agree isn't a viable tactic in a forum fight.

And yeah, Gorr was weakening fighting the Thors, which is still a tremendous feat considering Loki w/ Norn Stones is < Three Thors.

carver9
I don't think he is a gods Kryptonite either but the way he is killing them (from what I have witnessed, stabbing has been one of his main tools against the Gods) wouldn't work on someone like Void. I have seen him conjure some stuff as well but again, with Void healing ability and power output, Gor can not afford to lose power (something that Void does not have to worry about). I'm not voting for Void OR Gor but if someone did, I see no reason on them being wrong.

zopzop
Nope. In fact, are there any fights with him against non-Gods?

NemeBro
I ate an energy bar to fuel my strength.

Does that mean energy bars are weak against me? That I am an energy bar's personal Kryptonite?

WhiteWitchKing
It's one of those things where one being is able to amp themselves by the death of another. The Elder Gods empowered themselves this way. Gorr would likely take Void.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by NemeBro

Does that mean energy bars are weak against me? That I am an energy bar's personal Kryptonite?

Absolutely.

NemeBro
CORRECT

JakeTheBank
NemeBro, the Energy Bar Butcher

ODG
Originally posted by NemeBro

Does that mean energy bars are weak against me? That I am an energy bar's personal Kryptonite? Yes and yes. It also means you can't eat peanuts and you'd be useless against them because they are not energy bars.

over

Branlor Swift
I don't find that anything that's supposed to give you energy, to actually work. Except when I'm really hungry and eat food of any variety.

All food is weak against me.

Bentley
Originally posted by zopzop
Nope. In fact, are there any fights with him against non-Gods?

It is quite irrelevant unless the arc states that Gorr is actually only powerful against gods.

Also, if Void is a trans tier character at all, he's scratching the bottom of the barrel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.