True Blood vs. Game of Thrones

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Every physical being in each realm of fantasy versus each other. No modern weapons. The witches are fair game since you can physically beat the medium but that revenge fire spirit is out. We can argue season 6 baddies such as Warlow, etc. as they come out. We have the humans, Authority, Russell Edgington, etc. to name a few versus the Lannisters , Starks, dragons, and the White Walkers, etc. to name a few for the other side.

Each side in an invasion type thread. Each side is 5 miles apart. No mega weapons or one shot tactics. This is about invasion plain and simple.

KingD19
This is unfair. As even a newborn vampire can stomp entire platoons of men, and the only physical feats we've seen from a White Walker pale in comparison to even Bill's season 1 temper tantrum that made it look like a tornado swept through a trailer park.

The only way to even it out a bit is if Aegon gets his original dragons that were the size of houses.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KingD19
This is unfair. As even a newborn vampire can stomp entire platoons of men, and the only physical feats we've seen from a White Walker pale in comparison to even Bill's season 1 temper tantrum that made it look like a tornado swept through a trailer park.

The only way to even it out a bit is if Aegon gets his original dragons that were the size of houses. I think its fair. We have massive armies, White Walkers, and three albeit smaller but still ferocious dragons.

Think about just the manpower Daenerys Targaryen commands. We also have her first army with Khal Drogo. They outnumber the True Blood characters by a hefty margin.

KingD19
Yeah, but you have an invulnerable Maenad who is pretty much on par with high level vampires. Several vampires who can fly and tear the dragons apart before they even know what hit them, and vampires that move so fast all of Westeros will just see blurs zipping around and leaving chunks of people in their wake.

quanchi112
Yeah, but you have an invulnerable Maenad who is pretty much on par with high level vampires. Several vampires who can fly and tear the dragons apart before they even know what hit them, and vampires that move so fast all of Westeros will just see blurs zipping around and leaving chunks of people in their wake. As fast as the vampires are they don't solo armies. We see Eric put in his place against the new governor. The Maenad isn't without limits here. She can be physically destroyed as we can't have a no limits fallacy here.

The White Walkers also seemed very powerful. There are many of them. Again the numbers here are staggering.

NemeBro
Ser Gregor Clegane cuts their heads off as if they were mere horses.

KingD19
Originally posted by quanchi112
As fast as the vampires are they don't solo armies. We see Eric put in his place against the new governor. The Maenad isn't without limits here. She can be physically destroyed as we can't have a no limits fallacy here.

The White Walkers also seemed very powerful. There are many of them. Again the numbers here are staggering.

But do the mostly human armies have what it takes to physically destroy her?

As for the Walkers, the only feat they've had so far is at the end of season three. One pushes Sam a good 10 feet or so, which indicates a good level of strength. But they also seem to be incredibly slow, and they've only shown 3 so far during the march towards the Wall. The rest were Wights, which are basically zombies who need to be dismembered or burned to be stopped.

quanchi112
This is tv series only for both.

BruceSkywalker
As someone who has watched true blood and game of thrones from the beginning there is nothing in Game of Thrones that tells me they can deal with a true blood vamp's speed.. heck even the fairies prolly get wins here

KingD19
This is tv series only for both.

I was taking directly from the Tv Series. In the series Wights are the zombies, and White Walkers are the supernatural creatures that kids piss the bed at night thinking about.

quanchi112
I was taking directly from the Tv Series. In the series Wights are the zombies, and White Walkers are the supernatural creatures that kids piss the bed at night thinking about. I was just clarifying it for everyone else.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by NemeBro
Ser Gregor Clegane cuts their heads off as if they were mere horses.

The Mountain dismounts from his horse, beheads it, and all the blood splatter will get on the blitzing vampires. Blinding them, and then the beheading continues.

NemeBro
Indeed, The Mountain will be treating many vampires like horses this day. They have no chance.

asdf83
As fast as the vampires are they don't solo armies. We see Eric put in his place against the new governor. The Maenad isn't without limits here. She can be physically destroyed as we can't have a no limits fallacy here.

Eric was put in his place because the guards have advanced weaponry that don't even exist in the real world. A bunch of medieval weapons isn't going to do anything.

NemeBro
They will when the Mountain wields them.

quanchi112
Originally posted by asdf83
Eric was put in his place because the guards have advanced weaponry that don't even exist in the real world. A bunch of medieval weapons isn't going to do anything. He was still vastly faster than they were and despite his glamoring failing he was at their mercy until he flew away.

The vampires don't have modern weaponry here either and are significantly outnumbered.

Rikudo sennin
So much downplay. Wait until white walkers and dragons go all out.

Epicurus
Fire has no effect on Lilith/Billith. He/She could easily put the dragons down with her tk.

Eric was able to kill Nan Flanagan's guards in 9 seconds with his bare hands. Every single vampire in the male genpop(which consisted of over a hundred of them) feared to go up against him. Same with Violet. And we have at least 3 vampires(not counting Lilith) here who complete outclass both him and her in terms of age and power.

Then there are things like the Velasquez demon and the Ifrit. I think it's safe to say that Team True Blood stomps here.

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by Epicurus
Fire has no effect on Lilith/Billith. He/She could easily put the dragons down with her tk.

Eric was able to kill Nan Flanagan's guards in 9 seconds with his bare hands. Every single vampire in the male genpop(which consisted of over a hundred of them) feared to go up against him. Same with Violet. And we have at least 3 vampires(not counting Lilith) here who complete outclass both him and her in terms of age and power.

Then there are things like the Velasquez demon and the Ifrit. I think it's safe to say that Team True Blood stomps here.

Would it work on hype dragons? Their biggest feat is tossing around human sized people. Then again she could suck the blood out of them..

Wait are you talking about his speed or strength? Dunno how it will effect hype dragons. They could be physical tanks or fragile. Just gonna have to wait.

For now. It could change. Not that it really matters. I don't think GOT is trying to elevate it's power levels. It's more quality orientated?

Epicurus
Originally posted by Rikudo sennin
Would it work on hype dragons? Their biggest feat is tossing around human sized people. Then again she could suck the blood out of them..

Wait are you talking about his speed or strength? Dunno how it will effect hype dragons. They could be physical tanks or fragile. Just gonna have to wait.

For now. It could change. Not that it really matters. I don't think GOT is trying to elevate it's power levels. It's more quality orientated?
Nope, the biggest feat is shaking buildings to their foundations. And those were superstrong vamps he/she lifted and tossed around.

Both. Eric was fast enough to kill 9 young vampires in the blink of an eye. His best speed feat is that bullet-timer. The best strength feat is punching through the reinforced titanium ceiling in that elevator. Also easily overpowering the trailer-overturning Bill.

It's a low-tier supernatural show. I doubt that GRRM even originally intended to introduce supernatural elements into the show. True Blood mauls here.

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by Epicurus
Nope, the biggest feat is shaking buildings to their foundations. And those were superstrong vamps he/she lifted and tossed around.

Both. Eric was fast enough to kill 9 young vampires in the blink of an eye. His best speed feat is that bullet-timer. The best strength feat is punching through the reinforced titanium ceiling in that elevator. Also easily overpowering the trailer-overturning Bill.

It's a low-tier supernatural show. I doubt that GRRM even originally intended to introduce supernatural elements into the show. True Blood mauls here.

I presumed it was geokinesis. The later doesnt really matter to me.

No need to rehash feats I just said we will have to wait for EOS dragons. But since you brought it up who did the titanium feat? And that "trailer" was nothing.

Yeah but it fits the verse since it takes place in a unadvanced medeival human world.
For now at leasts.

zeel
true blood all the way that show ****ing rocks. cant get into GOT's unfortunately.

KingD19
Waiting for the dragons doesn't cut it. From when they were born up until their latest showing(killing a flock of sheep) is what feats when can use for them, and according to what feats they have, they get taken down pretty easily. Eric can just fly around and tear them up in the sky. He's a lot faster and more maneuverable.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.