Battle of the Franchises

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Each team of three are set apart in the jungle 5 miles apart from each other. The hunt begins.

Team True Blood:1. Russell Edgington
2. Eric Northman
3. Mary Anne Forrester

Team Star Wars: 1. Palpatine
2. Count Dooku
3. Darth Vader (pre suit)

Team Blade: No guns here. 1. Blade
2. Jared Nomak
3. Abigail Whistler

Team Batman: Armed with standard gear outside transportation 1. Batman (Bale)
2. Bane
3. Catwoman

Team Man of Steel: (all depowered like they were on Krypton) Armed with laser guns 1. Jor-El
2. Zod
3. Faora

NemeBro
There is a pretty huge power disparity between some of the franchises here, lol.

What the **** are Bane and Catwoman going to do against cool young men like Nomak and the Star Wars duo?

quanchi112
Originally posted by NemeBro
There is a pretty huge power disparity between some of the franchises here, lol.

What the **** are Bane and Catwoman going to do against cool young men like Nomak and the Star Wars duo? Use their intellect and try to catch them surprise as best they can. Whom do you favor here ?

NemeBro
I don't know enough about the True Blood team or the Man of Steel team to factor them, but I'd probably be more apt to favor Star Wars (I am under the assumption this is movies-only).

While Nomak is very fast and strong, he can't handle Vader and Dooku at once, who can put him out of commission with telekinesis fairly well, and the possibility of some of the weaker players like Abigail or Bane and Catwoman using their wits to ambush them is hampered by their powers of precognition.

KingD19
True Blood team are without a doubt the fastest and probably physically strongest here. And Bill and Russell can fly pretty quickly.

NemeBro
What the **** is up with the weird way you organized the team names?

I thought each team had only two people, lol.

KingD19
You too? I was wondering why each team only had numbers 2 and 3 when it was just 2 people.

quanchi112
What the **** is up with the weird way you organized the team names?

I thought each team had only two people, lol. Its clear each team has three members.

KingD19
Not at first. Because you don't have them stacked 1 2 3. You have it, Team Name: 1

It looks weird.

Team Man of Steel: (all depowered like they were on Krypton) Armed with laser guns 1. Jor-El
2. Zod
3. Faora

You've got it like this.

It should be like this.

Team Man of Steel: (all depowered like they were on Krypton) Armed with laser guns

1. Jor-El
2. Zod
3. Faora

quanchi112
Originally posted by KingD19
Not at first. Because you don't have them stacked 1 2 3. You have it, Team Name: 1

It looks weird.

2. Zod
3. Faora

You've got it like this.

It should be like this.

Team Man of Steel: (all depowered like they were on Krypton) Armed with laser guns

1. Jor-El
2. Zod
3. Faora You now know.

Who wins ?

BloodRain
Team True Blood: Roughly supersonic, 1 tonners. Can fly and do some mental magical shit (whatever her/their powers are).

Team Star Wars: Low superhuman speed/strength with supersonic (iirc) reactions. Have telekinesis, pregoc, mind screwing, cut-the-****-outa-anything Lightsabers, force lightning(not Vader?) and are skilled combatants.

Team Blade: Low superhuman speed/strength, supersonic reactions. Have swords, bow, throwing blades and are skilled combatants.

Team Batman: Peak human with Peak+ strength. Batman has some useful but non-fatal gear and are all skilled combatants with great stealth for Bats.. oh, and a Catwoman.

Team Man of Steel: Human limits, have guns and are skilled combatants.

SW > TB > Blade > Bman > MoS

AKA: Superhumans with varied powers > Superhumans > humans.
The only character, not team, that the 'jungle hunt' theme greatly helps is Batman. No one else really benefits from the setting, at least not in a significant way over another to bridge these gaps. Actually Bats stealth may just get his team beating Blades, and if lucky maybe getting the jump on TB.. just with little to do to defeat one.

quanchi112
Originally posted by BloodRain
Team True Blood: Roughly supersonic, 1 tonners. Can fly and do some mental magical shit (whatever her/their powers are).

Team Star Wars: Low superhuman speed/strength with supersonic (iirc) reactions. Have telekinesis, pregoc, mind screwing, cut-the-****-outa-anything Lightsabers, force lightning(not Vader?) and are skilled combatants.

Team Blade: Low superhuman speed/strength, supersonic reactions. Have swords, bow, throwing blades and are skilled combatants.

Team Batman: Peak human with Peak+ strength. Batman has some useful but non-fatal gear and are all skilled combatants with great stealth for Bats.. oh, and a Catwoman.

Team Man of Steel: Human limits, have guns and are skilled combatants.

SW > TB > Blade > Bman > MoS

AKA: Superhumans with varied powers > Superhumans > humans.
The only character, not team, that the 'jungle hunt' theme greatly helps is Batman. No one else really benefits from the setting, at least not in a significant way over another to bridge these gaps. Actually Bats stealth may just get his team beating Blades, and if lucky maybe getting the jump on TB.. just with little to do to defeat one. Long story short do you think Star Wars wins ?

COG Veteran
The power of the Force crushes the life out of all other competitors. big grin

quanchi112
Originally posted by COG Veteran
The power of the Force crushes the life out of all other competitors. big grin Based on ?

BloodRain
Originally posted by quanchi112
Long story short do you think Star Wars wins ?
That was to fill in the info fir anyone that needed it :T

But yeah, SW wins. Near equal stats with the other two sides, with better weapons, abilities and hax.

quanchi112
That was to fill in the info fir anyone that needed it :T

But yeah, SW wins. Near equal stats with the other two sides, with better weapons, abilities and hax. How do they compete with Russell's speed ?

COG Veteran
Based on ?

Team SW would rip the weapons out of their hands and break the others bodies against the walls. That'd be the smart way to fight.

quanchi112
Team SW would rip the weapons out of their hands and break the others bodies against the walls. That'd be the smart way to fight. How can they force attack what they can't pinpoint ? It also doesn't work that way when we see Jango take on Jedi it isn't anywhere near as easy as you describe.

Nephthys
Vader ripped Hans blaster right out of his hand.

How do they compete with Russell's speed ?

Precog. If they can tell where a blaster bolt will be they can tell where Russel will be and already be cutting him in half when he gets there.

COG Veteran
How can they force attack what they can't pinpoint ? It also doesn't work that way when we see Jango take on Jedi it isn't anywhere near as easy as you describe.

What Nephthys said. Plus I never understood why jedis don't just spam the force against enemies, smashing them and whatnot. Like I said, smart way to fight.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nephthys
Vader ripped Hans blaster right out of his hand.

Precog. If they can tell where a blaster bolt will be they can tell where Russel will be and already be cutting him in half when he gets there. That was Han Solo who wasn't half as skilled as Jango Fett.

There are limitations to how quickly they can react. Russell's speed seems greater than their greatest feats of reaction.

quanchi112
What Nephthys said. Plus I never understood why jedis don't just spam the force against enemies, smashing them and whatnot. Like I said, smart way to fight. Obviously because it does not work that way.

COG Veteran
Obviously because it does not work that way.

But it would make the fight a lot easier for the one who does do that. (shruggs)

BloodRain
Precog and speed. Those blasers have been calced to more or less supersonic.They'll be able to take them, from then its game over.. for anyone here tbh.

quanchi112
But it would make the fight a lot easier for the one who does do that. (shruggs) It isn't how it it is portrayed in the films.

quanchi112
Precog and speed. Those blasers have been calced to more or less supersonic.They'll be able to take them, from then its game over.. for anyone here tbh. Based on whose calculations ?

BloodRain
Based on whose calculations ?
People on other sites.. or here, don't remember the who or where, just the results. Could check up on it later.

quanchi112
People on other sites.. or here, don't remember the who or where, just the results. Could check up on it later. To me its obvious as we can't even see Russell's movements as they are a blur but can see the lasers movements.

NemeBro
Lasers glow.

It is easier to see something so grossly incandescent.

Though I doubt they are supersonic myself.

BloodRain
Can't be ****ed looking for it atm, though I know it came from a battlefield scene and how fast the blasts travelled across the large area.

quanchi112
Can't be ****ed looking for it atm, though I know it came from a battlefield scene and how fast the blasts travelled across the large area. You are avoiding the obvious though which is we can't follow Russell's movements but we can follow the lasers.

BloodRain
Would have replied but Neme already covered it nicely.

'sides glowing things, basing things solely off visuals is faulty especially when comparing to another fictions. To each style their own, same reason in some fictions we can't see bullets in mid-air but can in others. TB vamps are hitting supersonic at best.

quanchi112
Would have replied but Neme already covered it nicely.

'sides glowing things, basing things solely off visuals is faulty especially when comparing to another fictions. To each style their own, same reason in some fictions we can't see bullets in mid-air but can in others. TB vamps are hitting supersonic at best. TB vamps have dodged bullets which are faster than lasers. They aren't faster than Russell's movements. Even if he glowed we wouldn't be able to decipher his movements.

BloodRain
Latter part is you comparing a fictions portrayal of speed, to which I point back to bullets being shown in some media but not in others.

Maryann and Eric (for him barely) only did so, yet both can be attributed to aim-dodging and showed sub-bullet speed in reacting to it. Then again we have several vamps routinely tagged with bullets, arrows and net-guns. They're supersonic at the very best.

>Can't find the Mach 1 Jango Fett blaster speed calc, but the ones from AotC and RotS had them in the battlefield part covering hundreds of meters in split seconds. Easily supersonic.

quanchi112
Latter part is you comparing a fictions portrayal of speed, to which I point back to bullets being shown in some media but not in others.

Maryann and Eric (for him barely) only did so, yet both can be attributed to aim-dodging and showed sub-bullet speed in reacting to it. Then again we have several vamps routinely tagged with bullets, arrows and net-guns. They're supersonic at the very best.

>Can't find the Mach 1 Jango Fett blaster speed calc, but the ones from AotC and RotS had them in the battlefield part covering hundreds of meters in split seconds. Easily supersonic. Maryanne easily did so and Eric did so as well. Bullets are faster than those laser shots. We also have many Jedi tagged by order 66 and see Yoda caught off guard by a slow hand raise lightning blast.

Nope. We can see them travel unlike vampires. Not even close.

BloodRain
Maryanne easily did so and Eric did so as well. Bullets are faster than those laser shots. We also have many Jedi tagged by order 66 and see Yoda caught off guard by a slow hand raise lightning blast.

Nope. We can see them travel unlike vampires. Not even close.
Mary was with the gun pointed at her (aim dodging rank, still impressive) and Eric ended up moving as fast as the running wolf.

Your argument to seeing blasters go hundreds of meters in split seconds is a nah, just cause you dont want it?
The Battle of Geonosis; we clearly see blasters bolts covering the area in split seconds.
Jango Fett's bolts travelled about 40 ft in a single frame (just got the frames for it).
Both are giving supersonic figures. If you want to complain how bolts wider, far longer and a great magnitude brighter than a bullet can bee seen where a bullet can't, knock yourself out.

But okay lets play the 'use lower feats only' game: Arrows tag vampires. Net-guns tag vampires. Humans with stakes tag vampires.

NemeBro
I don't trust any Star Wars OBD calc as a rule, to be blunt.

They look for only the demonstrations of blaster speed that support their case, rather than the ones that show them as sub-sonic.

Like here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-iHuz-mpq4

12 seconds in.

BloodRain
The Jango one I checked is definitely over 10m in 1 frame. In you're one they're going around 100ft(ish?) in 0.12s.. only 3/4 supersonic, though whats the issue with these blasters being near-sonic and Jango's or the droids' ones being base supersonic?

Its the over Ma150 ones some claim that I'd agree with you.

NemeBro
Droidekas are droids.

quanchi112
Mary was with the gun pointed at her (aim dodging rank, still impressive) and Eric ended up moving as fast as the running wolf.

Your argument to seeing blasters go hundreds of meters in split seconds is a nah, just cause you dont want it?
The Battle of Geonosis; we clearly see blasters bolts covering the area in split seconds.
Jango Fett's bolts travelled about 40 ft in a single frame (just got the frames for it).
Both are giving supersonic figures. If you want to complain how bolts wider, far longer and a great magnitude brighter than a bullet can bee seen where a bullet can't, knock yourself out.

But okay lets play the 'use lower feats only' game: Arrows tag vampires. Net-guns tag vampires. Humans with stakes tag vampires. We see vampires fly off screen out of the area unable to keep up. We see them run off in the distance far faster as well. Bullets are faster.

I cited the most powerful Jedi without any distractions being tagged against a single opponent. Russell is far faster, stronger, and ruthless enough to kill them before precog says duck.

BloodRain
Droidekas are droids.
..the other ones.. you knew what I meant >__>
We see vampires fly off screen out of the area unable to keep up. We see them run off in the distance far faster as well. Bullets are faster.

I cited the most powerful Jedi without any distractions being tagged against a single opponent. Russell is far faster, stronger, and ruthless enough to kill them before precog says duck.
Yeah their fastest movement feats can likely reach supersonic, though most of the time these movements like those youre talking about are not at this speed.

And I cited the second fastest vampire getting tagged but a net no expression

quanchi112
..the other ones.. you knew what I meant >__>

Yeah their fastest movement feats can likely reach supersonic, though most of the time these movements like those youre talking about are not at this speed.

And I cited the second fastest vampire getting tagged but a net no expression What instance were you referring to with the net ?

No, we see them travel farther distances at greater speeds.

BloodRain
Bill and Eric vs the net-gun. (btw how does Bills speed measure up to Eric's? I know he's slower but he seems to be able to keep up)

Can you tell me, for instance, when a vamp ran 600 ft in less than half a second?

quanchi112
Bill and Eric vs the net-gun. (btw how does Bills speed measure up to Eric's? I know he's slower but he seems to be able to keep up)

Can you tell me, for instance, when a vamp ran 600 ft in less than half a second? Older you are stronger and faster you are. They have to make it exciting. Bill is nothing to Eric in a serious fight.

Flew away farther in the series.

BloodRain
Older you are stronger and faster you are. They have to make it exciting. Bill is nothing to Eric in a serious fight.

Flew away farther in the series.
I know that, I was asking to what degree. Because I don't recall the speed difference being that different between them.

When? The only moments coming to mind are the first flight with Eric (Not fast) and Russ hovering above a town.

quanchi112
I know that, I was asking to what degree. Because I don't recall the speed difference being that different between them.

When? The only moments coming to mind are the first flight with Eric (Not fast) and Russ hovering above a town. If you knew that then why ask.

We just saw Eric fly away in crazy fashion from the Governor's men.

BloodRain
If you knew that then why ask.

We just saw Eric fly away in crazy fashion from the Governor's men.
'Because I don't recall the speed difference being that different between them.' Has Bill been completely unable to track Eric's speed before?

Mind narrowing it down to an episode?

quanchi112
'Because I don't recall the speed difference being that different between them.' Has Bill been completely unable to track Eric's speed before?

Mind narrowing it down to an episode? You agreed that he is faster. Does not matter as you agree.

Are you up to date ?

BloodRain
You agreed that he is faster. Does not matter as you agree.

Are you up to date ?
Of course I agree with my own words.. now answer the question.

Up to ol' Will downing the divine blood, yes.

quanchi112
Of course I agree with my own words.. now answer the question.

Up to ol' Will downing the divine blood, yes. No need as you agree.

Most current episode towards the end we see Eric dart or fly away.

BloodRain
No need as you agree.

Most current episode towards the end we see Eric dart or fly away.
My agreeing was that Bill can keep up with Eric.. so you're agreeing with that?

Will chick it out.

quanchi112
My agreeing was that Bill can keep up with Eric.. so you're agreeing with that?

Will chick it out. You agreed older vampires are stronger and faster.

It's not even close but I'm sure you'll deny it like you always do.

BloodRain
You agreed older vampires are stronger and faster.

It's not even close but I'm sure you'll deny it like you always do.
The question was not about age=speed or if Eric was faster, it was about to what degree and whether Bill could keep track of it. If you can't give an answer I'll gladly take that as Bill being able to.

Relax. I'm going through an episode to do your homework, be thankful. And of course I'll deny this feat, do you know why? Because when I ask you to show me a Vampire moving hundreds of feet in a split second, to show me supersonic movement, you referred me to Eric flying up less than 20ft. A flight that every human around was clearly able to follow.

BloodRain
Next time you make a True Blood thread use bigger threats, like Bill. The three here would struggle with most bullet timers with combat powers. Williams tier is where things get exciting.

quanchi112
The question was not about age=speed or if Eric was faster, it was about to what degree and whether Bill could keep track of it. If you can't give an answer I'll gladly take that as Bill being able to.

Relax. I'm going through an episode to do your homework, be thankful. And of course I'll deny this feat, do you know why? Because when I ask you to show me a Vampire moving hundreds of feet in a split second, to show me supersonic movement, you referred me to Eric flying up less than 20ft. A flight that every human around was clearly able to follow. You already agreed Hes faster and stronger.

I don't care if you see it or not. Faster than laser bolts which we can follow with our eyes.

quanchi112
Next time you make a True Blood thread use bigger threats, like Bill. The three here would struggle with most bullet timers with combat powers. Williams tier is where things get exciting. I don't need Bill here. Russell is all that is needed p. we don't know how or what can kill Billith at this point.

BloodRain
You already agreed Hes faster and stronger.

I don't care if you see it or not. Faster than laser bolts which we can follow with our eyes. And with that failure I settle the point that while faster, Eric's speed can still be tracked by Bill. Excellent.

Basically you can't give the feat sp will just go defensive about another subject? Its not my fault you're having trouble pegging supersonic movement. I'm mean seriously? An instance where humans keep track?Originally posted by quanchi112
I don't need Bill here. Russell is all that is needed p. we don't know how or what can kill Billith at this point. Hence the 'next time', as is other threads and when more light is shone on Bill, so to speak.
TB's best trait is their speed, so matched up against a character who's physically equal the skills and powers come into play. No one but Bill will do well in that situation, where Russ becomes outclassed.

quanchi112
And with that failure I settle the point that while faster, Eric's speed can still be tracked by Bill. Excellent.

Basically you can't give the feat sp will just go defensive about another subject? Its not my fault you're having trouble pegging supersonic movement. I'm mean seriously? An instance where humans keep track? Hence the 'next time', as is other threads and when more light is shone on Bill, so to speak.
TB's best trait is their speed, so matched up against a character who's physically equal the skills and powers come into play. No one but Bill will do well in that situation, where Russ becomes outclassed. No, you agreed Bill is slower and less powerful than Eric is.

I did give you the feat. No, it is clear the speed of these vampires is far faster than these weak laser blasts. I'm saying I can keep track of the laser blasts not the speed of the vamps.

Why is Russell being outclassed when his strength is pretty amazing again.

BloodRain
No, you agreed Bill is slower and less powerful than Eric is.
I did give you the feat. No, it is clear the speed of these vampires is far faster than these weak laser blasts. I'm saying I can keep track of the laser blasts not the speed of the vamps.

Why is Russell being outclassed when his strength is pretty amazing again.I agreed that Bill is slower though is still able to follow Eric's movements. Apparently I'm agreeing with you with this?

Showing me a feat obviously below supersonic to which humans keep track? See that 'I can' is the main issue here. You, the viewer, are able to keep up. Once again in some things I can clearly see a bullet in flight,, does this mean that fictions bullets are not all that fast?

Because lots of characters with supersonic speed tend to have a few tons of strength, like Russ, or way better abilities. At least decent characters do.

Sacred 117
It isn't how it it is portrayed in the films.

SW has an expanded universe far extending the films. By only examining the films, you're stuck with minimal information. You would have to study everything beyond that to make a more sufficient conclusion.

quanchi112
I agreed that Bill is slower though is still able to follow Eric's movements. Apparently I'm agreeing with you with this?

Showing me a feat obviously below supersonic to which humans keep track? See that 'I can' is the main issue here. You, the viewer, are able to keep up. Once again in some things I can clearly see a bullet in flight,, does this mean that fictions bullets are not all that fast?

Because lots of characters with supersonic speed tend to have a few tons of strength, like Russ, or way better abilities. At least decent characters do. If you agree he is faster than you agree with me.

It shows that they are faster than bullets. Thanks for agreeing.

No, they don't. Russell's strength and speed are insane.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sacred 117
SW has an expanded universe far extending the films. By only examining the films, you're stuck with minimal information. You would have to study everything beyond that to make a more sufficient conclusion. No, it is all isn't canon and is contradictory. Films only.

BloodRain
If you agree he is faster than you agree with me.

It shows that they are faster than bullets. Thanks for agreeing.

No, they don't. Russell's strength and speed are insane. And every time I say Bill can keep up you respond by saying I'm agreeing with you. Obviously these words agree with your point as you wont refuse them.

Are you really using your own person sight as a viewer to dictate the speed of bullets? Either that or you believe that if we see the bullets in flight, than the characters are above that speed?

Yeah, for anyone below the supersonic/low ton range. For those at or above? Not so threatening.

quanchi112
And every time I say Bill can keep up you respond by saying I'm agreeing with you. Obviously these words agree with your point as you wont refuse them.

Are you really using your own person sight as a viewer to dictate the speed of bullets? Either that or you believe that if we see the bullets in flight, than the characters are above that speed?

Yeah, for anyone below the supersonic/low ton range. For those at or above? Not so threatening. No, you agreed he was faster I'm not going to care to prove he is much faster as its a waste of time and you already believe he's faster.

I believe they are above the speed whereas lasers aren't as fast as bullets here.

Not all characters are above this and he's far faster than many characters such as any weak Zelda character.

BloodRain
No, you agreed he was faster I'm not going to care to prove he is much faster as its a waste of time and you already believe he's faster.
I believe they are above the speed whereas lasers aren't as fast as bullets here.

Not all characters are above this and he's far faster than many characters such as any weak Zelda character.Then I go back to my original point that Bill can keep track of Eric, and will do so unopposed. Much obliged.

Biased? You believe that when we can see bullets move in one fiction it means 'they are above the speed', yet when we see blasters its only that the blasters must be a lot slower than bullets, despite evidence? You refusing proof doesn't stop it being true.

I said for characters at or above supersonic/low ton. Said characters wouldn't be bothered by Russell, but Bill is a different story due to better powers.

quanchi112
Then I go back to my original point that Bill can keep track of Eric, and will do so unopposed. Much obliged.

Biased? You believe that when we can see bullets move in one fiction it means 'they are above the speed', yet when we see blasters its only that the blasters must be a lot slower than bullets, despite evidence? You refusing proof doesn't stop it being true.

I said for characters at or above supersonic/low ton. Said characters wouldn't be bothered by Russell, but Bill is a different story due to better powers. Eric is faster and stronger. You agree.

The bullets shown in TB are faster than blasters. Obvious is obvious.

It was a ridiculous blanketed statement. Russell craps all over Zelda characters in terms of speed/strength combo.

BloodRain
Eric is faster and stronger. You agree.
The bullets shown in TB are faster than blasters. Obvious is obvious.

It was a ridiculous blanketed statement. Russell craps all over Zelda characters in terms of speed/strength combo.Bill can follow Eric's speed. You don't disagree.

Prove it.

Blanketed? Two characters equal in body, the skilled/one with better powers win. Obviously.

quanchi112
Bill can follow Eric's speed. You don't disagree.

Prove it.

Blanketed? Two characters equal in body, the skilled/one with better powers win. Obviously. I don't have to disagree since you agreed Eric is faster and stronger.

You can't follow the bullets with your naked eye but can follow the blasts.

Russell definitely craps all over any Zelda characters.

BloodRain
I don't have to disagree since you agreed Eric is faster and stronger.

You can't follow the bullets with your naked eye but can follow the blasts.

Russell definitely craps all over any Zelda characters.
So I can now state that Bill can track Eric? Cool. Official then.

Bullets are what, an inch long and half an inch thick? Blaster bolts are thicker about about a foot long, not to mention painfully bright. Which is easier to see? /science

"Two characters equal in body, the skilled/one with better powers win. Obviously." Did I mention Zelda?

quanchi112
So I can now state that Bill can track Eric? Cool. Official then.

Bullets are what, an inch long and half an inch thick? Blaster bolts are thicker about about a foot long, not to mention painfully bright. Which is easier to see? /science

"Two characters equal in body, the skilled/one with better powers win. Obviously." Did I mention Zelda? Eric is faster so I could care less you agree with me.

Blasters are obviously slower as well.

I said on direct comparison and you have no choice but to agree.

BloodRain
Eric is faster so I could care less you agree with me.

Blasters are obviously slower as well.

I said on direct comparison and you have no choice but to agree.
Cool, by your word Eric is faster and Bill can tag him. This will be useful.

Prove it.

"Two characters equal in body, the skilled/one with better powers win. Obviously." Did I mention Zelda?

quanchi112
Cool, by your word Eric is faster and Bill can tag him. This will be useful.

Prove it.

"Two characters equal in body, the skilled/one with better powers win. Obviously." Did I mention Zelda? Those were your words.

You first,.

You tried comparing Russell overall to fictional characters in the most general sense while in an attempt to downplay him. Russell's speed and strength craps on Zelda verse.

BloodRain
Those were your words.
You first,.

You tried comparing Russell overall to fictional characters in the most general sense while in an attempt to downplay him. Russell's speed and strength craps on Zelda verse. Really? Because you've done nothing but say we agree at every turn, so obviously you think we have the same opinion here. If I say Bill follows Eric and you say we agree, thats all I need. So go ahead as say we agree again so I can use this fact in other threads if needs be.

Thats what I thought. You can constantly post something but can't back it up. Blasters are fast, ranging from 100m/s to hypersonic speeds from others work. Supersonic is an average showing. I'll be waiting for the proof you have that confirms they're not supersonic in your next post.

Downplay him? I admitted he has speed and strength, its just thats all. Which is true. Don't be so paranoid.

quanchi112
Really? Because you've done nothing but say we agree at every turn, so obviously you think we have the same opinion here. If I say Bill follows Eric and you say we agree, thats all I need. So go ahead as say we agree again so I can use this fact in other threads if needs be.

Thats what I thought. You can constantly post something but can't back it up. Blasters are fast, ranging from 100m/s to hypersonic speeds from others work. Supersonic is an average showing. I'll be waiting for the proof you have that confirms they're not supersonic in your next post.

Downplay him? I admitted he has speed and strength, its just thats all. Which is true. Don't be so paranoid. I said Eric is faster and stronger than Bill. You agreed. Convo ended.

You never back it up either and try to nerd math your way through these debates.

Strength and speed is quite a combination. He also can glamour and fly but you don't care it's all about downplaying.

BloodRain
I said Eric is faster and stronger than Bill. You agreed. Convo ended.

You never back it up either and try to nerd math your way through these debates.

Strength and speed is quite a combination. He also can glamour and fly but you don't care it's all about downplaying. And I said Bill can still keep up with Eric. You did not disagree. You said we agreed. I can tennis this back to you each post. In the end unless you can say otherwise, both of my points will stand smile

Sorry to say, math and/or the movie > your option. Funny, I don't see your proof here. Did you forget? Overlook it? I'm sure you'll remember this time, seeing as you can prove your claim right?

Quite frankly flight is not much of a game changer. And Glamour needs no mention due to its stated limitations. So yes, speed and strength. You can take the tinfoil off now.

quanchi112
And I said Bill can still keep up with Eric. You did not disagree. You said we agreed. I can tennis this back to you each post. In the end unless you can say otherwise, both of my points will stand smile

Sorry to say, math and/or the movie > your option. Funny, I don't see your proof here. Did you forget? Overlook it? I'm sure you'll remember this time, seeing as you can prove your claim right?

Quite frankly flight is not much of a game changer. And Glamour needs no mention due to its stated limitations. So yes, speed and strength. You can take the tinfoil off now. It does not matter as you agreed Eric is clearly stronger and faster than him.

No, your math is nerd math and silly to argue.

Glamour still works and that is another ability. You can ignore them all you want but fact of the matter is Russell rapes whoever he wants to.

BloodRain
It does not matter as you agreed Eric is clearly stronger and faster than him.

No, your math is nerd math and silly to argue.

Glamour still works and that is another ability. You can ignore them all you want but fact of the matter is Russell rapes whoever he wants to. Then Bill can track Eric's speed, as we're in agreement.

You personally might not like the evidence, but it is still a form of such. You have not given any besides your thoughts about seeing a really bright, long blast compared to a bullet.

I can ignore it as its limitations hinder its Vs threads against supernaturals or those with strong will or spirit.

quanchi112
Then Bill can track Eric's speed, as we're in agreement.

You personally might not like the evidence, but it is still a form of such. You have not given any besides your thoughts about seeing a really bright, long blast compared to a bullet.

I can ignore it as its limitations hinder its Vs threads against supernaturals or those with strong will or spirit. Eric is above him in every way until the Billith change.

One we can't seem one we can. Pretty obvious.

Who has exceptional will power here.

BloodRain
Eric is above him in every way until the Billith change.
One we can't seem one we can. Pretty obvious.
Who has exceptional will power here. Can you back up this statement when Bill has followed Eric's movements a few times now?

You mean like how we can easily see a supersonic jet?

Not that I was specifying this thread so much as generally, we have the SW trio with both strong wills and powers (and their own hypnotism) and the Blade vampires for being supernaturals.

quanchi112
Can you back up this statement when Bill has followed Eric's movements a few times now?

You mean like how we can easily see a supersonic jet?

Not that I was specifying this thread so much as generally, we have the SW trio with both strong wills and powers (and their own hypnotism) and the Blade vampires for being supernaturals. When Eric isn't blitzing humans can follow his movements.

A blast isn't anywhere near the size of a jet.

Russell kills them before they can even react. Pretty simple.

BloodRain
When Eric isn't blitzing humans can follow his movements.
A blast isn't anywhere near the size of a jet.
Russell kills them before they can even react. Pretty simple.In a combat situation.

"One we can't seem one we can. Pretty obvious." You only mentioned visibility, nothing more. If you want to mention size, I will follow suit.

With that ship-hopping I take it we're in agreement with the Glamour point.

quanchi112
In a combat situation.

"One we can't seem one we can. Pretty obvious." You only mentioned visibility, nothing more. If you want to mention size, I will follow suit.

With that ship-hopping I take it we're in agreement with the Glamour point. If he uses his speed they can hit him.

If a bullet had a glow to it we wouldn't be able to follow it either.

What do you think I'm agreeing with ?

BloodRain
If he uses his speed they can hit him.

If a bullet had a glow to it we wouldn't be able to follow it either.

What do you think I'm agreeing with ? So he's not a bullet timer.

You only have half of this down. A glowing arrow is so much easier to track than a normal arrow. Vital second point is that we can see a 100m/s arrow much easier than a 100m/s bullet (slow black powder musket) because the arrow is the length of your shin while the bullet is the length of your fingertip. Blaster bolts are as long as arrows. Add the fact that a longer object is easier to follow to glowing objects being easier to follow, and we're left with why you can see blaster bolts.

That the only counter brought forth to Glamour's will, spirit and supernatural limitations was that Russell is to just kill the targets outright, two different points.

quanchi112
So he's not a bullet timer.

You only have half of this down. A glowing arrow is so much easier to track than a normal arrow. Vital second point is that we can see a 100m/s arrow much easier than a 100m/s bullet (slow black powder musket) because the arrow is the length of your shin while the bullet is the length of your fingertip. Blaster bolts are as long as arrows. Add the fact that a longer object is easier to follow to glowing objects being easier to follow, and we're left with why you can see blaster bolts.

That the only counter brought forth to Glamour's will, spirit and supernatural limitations was that Russell is to just kill the targets outright, two different points. Yes, he is.

No, I disagree as it is clear bullets are too fast to track as opposed to lasers due to superior speed here on screen.

I just contested the fact he can glamour which is a power of his.

BloodRain
Yes, he is.
No, I disagree as it is clear bullets are too fast to track as opposed to lasers due to superior speed here on screen.

I just contested the fact he can glamour which is a power of his. "they can hit him." Plus, you know, getting tagged more than not.

Lol how is that an argument? You're disagreeing that a shin-sized object is easier to see than a finger-tip sized one? Disagreeing that something luminescent is easier to see than something that isnt? Disagreeing on the fact that we can manage to see arrows which are at the same speed as slower bullets we still can't see?

The response to a defence by talking about an unrelated thing says nothing for the point in question.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.