hello everyone i'm new

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lady lady emily
hi everyone.

(don't pay attention to the username right now, i've posted to try get it manually fixed)

my name is emily, i'm 25 and i live in the UK.

i love movies a lot!. all types... harry potter, horror movies, drama/ romance, family movies... what ever. not so keane on action- though i'll watch a few (i enjoyed the avengers assembled)

i also love my music, anything really from the 1960's, through the present day- if it's music, then you can bet your life i'm all over it.. i'm not such a big fan of jazz or opera, but i respect the artists for what they can do..

as for my personal life, i don't want to really go in to much of it... i am bipolar, and i'm wheelchair bound because... well.. if you really wanna know why PM me!. life can be a struggle at times- both in a physical sense, and mentally- but i am currently at a loss of... well, what's next- you know?

but i won't bring that here.. i've my other support forums for that

anyway- it is nice to meet you all, and i hope i can take part in the conversations where i see fit to contribute

emily

xx

raianju
Nice forum and great people. Happy to join this community

Shakyamunison
Hi and welcome

iscaremonkeys
your username is fine
Welcome to this forum

MattHaagMusic
Welcome!

gameguide69
hi guy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.