Power Cosmic vs Hammers vs Hulking

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nibedicus
Which amp would most increase the overall formidability of the ff. characters below? They are given the powers but NOT the knowledge to use them. They are also given a week to get to know their abilities. Their mental state is unaffected whatsoever, meaning that they retain their original personalities and smarts.

1) Surfer lvl PC.
2) Mjolnir's that give them Thor's powers.
3) They are irradiated with special gamma rays, giving them WWH-lvl abilities at base. Their rage comes from their own anger, tho. It is not "amped" like Banner's is.

The characters:
1) Batman
2) Wolverine
3) Spiderman (Parker)
4) Reed Richards
5) Captain America
6) Joker

Also, who will have the most formidable character-power combo in the bunch?

ODG
Power Cosmic for all of them except Rogers.

Reed w/ Power Cosmic would be a good match for Cap w/ Mjolnir.

quanchi112
Power cosmic.

JakeTheBank
Power Cosmic Joker would basically be like a vastly inferior - yet still dangerous - Emperor Joker.

golem370
Reed with power cosmic could make what he thought up with matter manipulation with the power cosmic would also get cosmic awareness?

carver9
Look at what High E did with just a portion of Surfer power cosmic.

golem370
Wolverine with Hulk's abilities because of his temperament the rest would have their best chances with power cosmic

Nibedicus
Originally posted by golem370
Reed with power cosmic could make what he thought up with matter manipulation with the power cosmic would also get cosmic awareness?

All powers associated with it. Tho I feel like Surfer developed his awareness in time as I haven't seen another herald demonstrate CA other than him.

LeonBuco666
Wolverine with hulks powers the name has escaped me but wolverine goes into some sort of rage mode which gives him the utmost precision on every aspect, that with hulk power or power cosmic owns everyone on that list imo

"Id"
I will simply post who benefits more from the empowerment.

1) Batman - Power Cosmic.
2) Wolverine - Hulking
3) Spiderman (Parker) - Power Cosmic
4) Reed Richards - Power Cosmic
5) Captain America - Mjolnir
6) Joker - ????

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by "Id"
I will simply post who benefits more from the empowerment.

1) Batman - Power Cosmic.
2) Wolverine - Hulking
3) Spiderman (Parker) - Power Cosmic
4) Reed Richards - Power Cosmic
5) Captain America - Mjolnir
6) Joker - ???? how does the PC benefit bruce more than reed?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.