magneto vs bricks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mighty adam
Mags starts the feat drawing power from the earths magnetic field. He also gets access to any metal in the MU. Bloodlust and bfr is on.
1 namor

2 gladiator

3 blue marvel

4 hulk

5 black adam

pym-ftw
Glads kills him..

mighty adam
How so

Bentley
Probably punches.

janus77
Originally posted by mighty adam
Mags starts the feat drawing power from the earths magnetic field. He also gets access to any metal in the MU. Bloodlust and bfr is on.
1 namor

2 gladiator

3 blue marvel

4 hulk

5 black adam
Hulk gets bored waiting for the old man to beat Namor and solos everybody instead.

Hulk ftw.

Flyattractor
Has Hulk ever really foght with Maggy? Other then that crappy "onsloaught" incident.

abhilegend
Magneto knocked out Hulk, Dr. Strange and Xavier once with a suckershot in a Defenders comic.

Flyattractor
So then Hulk really aint the "strongest there is then"!!??

abhilegend
He also bind them in an EM field which hulk wasn't able to break with all his strength.

Wei Phoenix
He gets access to any metal in the MU? Oh shit, Magneto takes every adamantium katana he can find and makes a tornado of blades to slice everyone up. Hell he makes multiple adamantium katana tornadoes so they will have more than one to dodge.

Stoic
Some of the guys on the list are weak against Magneto's power set, while some of them are nearly immune. The Hulk does not fall within the latter.

yaadaveyaa
depends on how much of an amp he gets he could potentially beat them all depending on the amp idk about the last 2 i havent seen a magneto ever b at the lvl he'd need to b at to beat the last 2

Flyattractor
Mags starts the feat drawing power from the earths magnetic field.

Isn't that how Maggy gets his "power" normally?

mighty adam
Originally posted by Stoic
Some of the guys on the list are weak against Magneto's power set, while some of them are nearly immune. The Hulk does not fall within the latter. mags get any metal in the MU so he traps him in adaman then throw him to the sun. Better yet he slices the hulk into a billion pieces. Or him wormhole him into the sun. Either way hulk loses next.

mighty adam
I can see mags pushing. My boy shit in. Black is a magical being, and can heal instantly by the the lighting. but for that split sec he's very vulnerable. Mag can kill him with adaman blades or just 100 small balls flying threw his head. Wait Adam once had a universe catastrophe implanted in his head.... Adam is too hard to put down he's the only one on the list who has a great chance of beating mags.

Tornatic
I can see mags pushing. My boy shit in. Black is a magical being, and can heal instantly by the the lighting. but for that split sec he's very vulnerable. Mag can kill him with adaman blades or just 100 small balls flying threw his head. Wait Adam once had a universe catastrophe implanted in his head.... Adam is too hard to put down he's the only one on the list who has a great chance of beating mags. I like Blue Marvel's chances too

mighty adam
Originally posted by Tornatic
I like Blue Marvel's chances too yea that anti matter can be a problem.

yaadaveyaa
how often does bm use his anti matter? from what i can recall he just dukes it out with ppl

Stoic
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
how often does bm use his anti matter? from what i can recall he just dukes it out with ppl

He's saturated with the stuff, much like Wonder Man is saturated with ionic energy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.