Hulk vs Superman (with a Twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pym-ftw
Both are injected with a snthetic self replicating solar energy substitute, it has a side effect of blinding anger

The combatants are then shackled together and locked in an indestructible cell

1.) This is preboot Supes
2.) They both starts at base levels
3.) I'm literally asking who amps faster

Hulk @ angriest point from base (Bruce)
Or
Superman sundipping starting @ base level

Who amps faster and kills the other?

tijay
Hulk?

quanchi112
Hulk wins.

abhilegend
Superman wins. He has amped faster on solar energy and has a higher strength base to boot. He has gone from nearly dead to more than full strength in a matter of seconds when amped by solar energy.

iscaremonkeys
hulk. He always finds a way

Sh3nG L0nG
Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
hulk. He always finds a way
Superman is the epitome of anyone always finding a way.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sh3nG L0nG
Superman is the epitome of anyone always finding a way. No, he is not. This is the staple of any hero. Hulk is the same as Superman is in this regard. Hulk wins. This is his game.

iscaremonkeys
and then hulk finds away Again and kicks his ass -_-

Sh3nG L0nG
Originally posted by quanchi112
No, he is not. This is the staple of any hero. Hulk is the same as Superman is in this regard. Hulk wins. This is his game.

Lol, superman is not just any hero, he's THE hero. Superman wins.

quanchi112
Lol, superman is not just any hero, he's THE hero. Superman wins. No, he is not. He's just a super hero like all the rest overcoming seemingly impossible odds. Nothing new or different there.

SupezM'
Superman.. for reasons just like in the other match ups between these two. More tools...

Flyattractor
^ ditto with that.

carver9
Hulk kills him.

Shabazz916
hulk wins.. superman is not good in close quarters

Zack Fair
Superman is the epitome of anyone always finding a way. thumb up

Hated by millions because of that.

How concentrated is the solar replicating thing? Doesn't that just mean he will not run out of energy instead of getting amped? Or are we talking the shot is equivalent to Supes' sundipping?

Emi~Kiro
How big is the cage? If superman is forced into a pure h2h fight I'd give it to hulk even if he can use those other powers while in close. As long as he is within close range or stuck at hulks close range supes will drop eventually.. Close range is hulks domain and he has a long reach.

Zack Fair
Could go either way IMO.

Him in a cage I mean. I have no idea how these shots would work for Supes. As I understand it, it looks like Hulk gets the better amp. Not only because blind rage just makes him deadlier, but because it takes away from Superman's efficiency and advantages.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zack Fair
thumb up

Hated by millions because of that.

How concentrated is the solar replicating thing? Doesn't that just mean he will not run out of energy instead of getting amped? Or are we talking the shot is equivalent to Supes' sundipping? It is the staple of any hero and not some generalized reason people hate him. How arrogant of you to speak for everyone.

-Pr-
If Superman is constantly being charged, he'd win.

And yes, he "finds a way" more than most heroes, if not all.

JakeTheBank
Superman.

MF DELPH
Yeah, Supes.

quanchi112
Originally posted by -Pr-
If Superman is constantly being charged, he'd win.

And yes, he "finds a way" more than most heroes, if not all. No, he needs help just like other heroes and the good guys win in the end. Not his thing exclusively its all heroes thing.

-Pr-
No, he needs help just like other heroes and the good guys win in the end. Not his thing exclusively its all heroes thing.

I never said it was just him.

Please don't misquote me in future.

quanchi112
I never said it was just him.

Please don't misquote me in future. I never said he did not do so I said like all heroes he does so. Not exclusive for him. People saying he prevails as the hero has no bearing on a fictional versus board as some kind of legitimate point.

-Pr-
I never said he did not do so I said like all heroes he does so. Not exclusive for him. People saying he prevails as the hero has no bearing on a fictional versus board as some kind of legitimate point.

...What?

quanchi112
...What? All heroes overcoming impossible odds isn't a legit point in a debate here.

MF DELPH
He's stuffing the man with straw.

You should feel privileged to be bearing witness to one being made.

-Pr-
All heroes overcoming impossible odds isn't a legit point in a debate here.

Never said it was. Nice changing of the subject though.

Originally posted by MF DELPH
He's stuffing the man with straw.

You should feel privileged to be bearing witness to one being made.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Never said it was. Nice changing of the subject though.

laughing out loud That was the subject and how this originated.

-Pr-
That was the subject and how this originated.

So you're not going to reply to my actual point then. Okay, nvm then.

quanchi112
So you're not going to reply to my actual point then. Okay, nvm then. K.

yaadaveyaa
if we kept supermans speed involved in this and its not then he'd win but if there shackled together and in a small area hulk beats him so badly its not funny

Zack Fair
If the shot is basically Superman getting constantly fed *sundipped/amped* levels Hulk has his work cut out for him.

pym-ftw
Ok, I can see some confusion

Superman is being sundipped, and both are at the peak of anger

Rage.Of.Olympus
Guys, are we still doubting Hulk's ability to amp up instantly and by a ridiculous amount in a post Pak world? This is the kind of shit Hulk was born to do. Sooner or later he wins.

Though I'm not sure how a replenishing source of Solar Power would really amp up Superman. It'd just mean he'd never run out of Stamina.

Diesldude
Superman wins. He will quickly overpower the hulk with this amp. A knocked out hulk can't really get angry can he?

carver9
Lol.

JakeTheBank
Superman won't quickly overpower Hulk.

Rage does raise a good point. If the self replenishing source of solar energy is exactly that and nothing more, it just gives him infinite stamina or something close to it.

EDIT: Saw OP's clarification.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk kills him. Originally posted by carver9
Lol.

uhuh

quanchi112
Originally posted by Diesldude
Superman wins. He will quickly overpower the hulk with this amp. A knocked out hulk can't really get angry can he? What makes you think so ?

ODG
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Guys, are we still doubting Hulk's ability to amp up instantly and by a ridiculous amount in a post Pak world? This is the kind of shit Hulk was born to do. Sooner or later he wins. Hulk has never instantly amped his strength. Ever. But Superman has based on these scans:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Powers/th_WWHTransformation07632.jpg http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Powers/th_WWHTransformation08.jpg

... for some reason Superman is all green and stuff, but trust me, that is Superman who is instantly amping his strength. Not Hulk.

superdur

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by ODG
Hulk has never instantly amped his strength. Ever. But Superman has based on these scans:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Powers/th_WWHTransformation07632.jpg http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Powers/th_WWHTransformation08.jpg

... for some reason Superman is all green and stuff, but trust me, that is Superman who is instantly amping his strength. Not Hulk.

superdur

thumb up

-Pr-
Anyone saying Hulk can't amp instantly (or incredibly fast) needs to stop posting.

Zack Fair
No one did.

quanchi112
No one did. Originally posted by abhilegend
Superman wins. He has amped faster on solar energy and has a higher strength base to boot. He has gone from nearly dead to more than full strength in a matter of seconds when amped by solar energy. See.

Diesldude
See.

He wasn't saying that the hulk can't amp fast, just superman amps faster.

A momentary sundip allowed superman to tear apart a being who was capable of one shotting team busting probes.

edit.. It's also true that superman healed from a skeleton to full strength instantly while in space in an unobstructed view of the sun, which was millions of miles away.

quanchi112
He wasn't saying that the hulk can't amp fast, just superman amps faster.

A momentary sundip allowed superman to tear apart a being who was capable of one shotting team busting probes. Superman does not amp faster. It's ridiculous to even hear something to asinine.

A sundip is an outside power source which isn't him amping on his own so completely irrelevant.

Set the WB hulk at the probes and he'd annihilate them.

Diesldude
Superman does not amp faster. It's ridiculous to even hear something to asinine.

That's your opinion, Abhi feels differently and so do I.

The post you quoted had nothing to do with pr's warning.

A sundip is an outside power source which isn't him amping on his own so completely irrelevant.

Doesnt matter, take it up with the OP, he gave both superman and hulk amps that, imo were very fair to both opponents.

Set the WB hulk at the probes and he'd annihilate them.

I don't disagree with this. WBH would have had similar success.

quanchi112
That's your opinion, Abhi feels differently and so do I.

The post you quoted had nothing to do with pr's warning.

Doesnt matter, take it up with the OP, he gave both superman and hulk amps that, imo were very fair to both opponents.

I don't disagree with this. WBH would have had similar success. Yes, it did. Hulk mapping quickly is a part of his game and something he exceeds Superman in.

I don't have to. Probes stand no chance against an all out Hulk. He'd have greater success. Hulk doesn't need an outside power amp to do so either.

-Pr-
I didn't realise this thread was WBHulk...

And no, you can't use current Hulk and WBHulk interchangeably.

Diesldude
Yes, it did. Hulk mapping quickly is a part of his game and something he exceeds Superman in.

I don't have to. Probes stand no chance against an all out Hulk. He'd have greater success. Hulk doesn't need an outside power amp to do so either.

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc462/Diesldude/dancefail-4_zps5c4031ec.gif

abhilegend
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Guys, are we still doubting Hulk's ability to amp up instantly and by a ridiculous amount in a post Pak world? This is the kind of shit Hulk was born to do. Sooner or later he wins.

Though I'm not sure how a replenishing source of Solar Power would really amp up Superman. It'd just mean he'd never run out of Stamina.
You are doubting Superman's amping after what Jeph Loeb had him doing? That sundipped Superman would break HOTM hulk in half without even trying. Even before that Superman was amping like crazy under sunlight or in sun, like here nearly drained of all his life force (he even shrunk in size) he gets to full power in a matter of seconds

http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/16115189_ManOfSteel050p19.jpg http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/16115190_ManOfSteel050p20.jpg

Or here a dying superman who got his ass kicked by Luthor's men gets to full power with just a blast of concentrated sunlight

http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/16115191_ManOfSteel101p06.jpg http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/16115192_ManOfSteel101p07.jpg

Then there was his amp in Man Of Tomorrow 13 where he was kicking JLA's ass by just being near sun.

Mindset
Hulk wins, anyone without a Superman set agrees.

quanchi112
I didn't realise this thread was WBHulk...

And no, you can't use current Hulk and WBHulk interchangeably. He specified sun dipped Superman so I said WB Hulk. I never argued for this thread just compared him to his sun dipped Superman.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mindset
Hulk wins, anyone without a Superman set agrees. thumb up

Golgo13
Originally posted by abhilegend
You are doubting Superman's amping after what Jeph Loeb had him doing? That sundipped Superman would break HOTM hulk in half without even trying. Even before that Superman was amping like crazy under sunlight or in sun, like here nearly drained of all his life force (he even shrunk in size) he gets to full power in a matter of seconds

http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/16115189_ManOfSteel050p19.jpg http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/16115190_ManOfSteel050p20.jpg

Or here a dying superman who got his ass kicked by Luthor's men gets to full power with just a blast of concentrated sunlight

http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/16115191_ManOfSteel101p06.jpg http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/16115192_ManOfSteel101p07.jpg

Then there was his amp in Man Of Tomorrow 13 where he was kicking JLA's ass by just being near sun.

HOTM Hulk? Are you sure about that?

abhilegend
Originally posted by Golgo13
HOTM Hulk? Are you sure about that?
Yes. Overcoming Imperiex's whole power is vastly superior to breaking a planet and incinerating some Z list villains.

quanchi112
Yes. Overcoming Imperiex's whole power is vastly superior to breaking a planet and incinerating some Z list villains. Imperiex is a Z villain if you want to play that game. Hulks showing was greater IMO if you want to compare.

Golgo13
Yes. Overcoming Imperiex's whole power is vastly superior to breaking a planet and incinerating some Z list villains.

Oh, I thought you meant Kismet Superman.

quanchi112
http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc462/Diesldude/dancefail-4_zps5c4031ec.gif Just pick yourself up and try harder next time.

-Pr-
He specified sun dipped Superman so I said WB Hulk. I never argued for this thread just compared him to his sun dipped Superman.

Not the same thing.

quanchi112
Not the same thing. He can't use sun dipped Superman just as I can't argue for WB Hulk.

Nibedicus
Seeing as the OP never mentioned pre-reboot Supes, isn't this DCnU Superman?

-Pr-
He can't use sun dipped Superman just as I can't argue for WB Hulk.

The OP sort of says he can.

Originally posted by Nibedicus
Seeing as the OP never mentioned pre-reboot Supes, isn't this DCnU Superman?

Yup.

quanchi112
The OP sort of says he can.

Yup. I disagree unless you feel or are saying this amp is just the same as taking a sundip. Is that your opinion ?

-Pr-
I disagree unless you feel or are saying this amp is just the same as taking a sundip. Is that your opinion ?

If Superman is getting a constant supply of solar energy that's constantly topping up his power, how is it not an amp?

Nibedicus
Does DCnU Superman even have sundip "feats"?

quanchi112
If Superman is getting a constant supply of solar energy that's constantly topping up his power, how is it not an amp? That is an amp I am disputing its anywhere near the exponential increase he gets taking a sundip.

-Pr-
Does DCnU Superman even have sundip "feats"?

Not yet, no.

That is an amp I am disputing its anywhere near the exponential increase he gets taking a sundip.

Obviously it isn't, but it's still incredibly fast due to his anger.

quanchi112
Not yet, no.

Obviously it isn't, but it's still incredibly fast due to his anger. Thats why it isn't usable just like WB Hulk since both amps are significantly greater than this thread lets them achieve.

-Pr-
Thats why it isn't usable just like WB Hulk since both amps are significantly greater than this thread lets them achieve.

So you're trying to argue that preboot feats aren't usable in a post reboot thread based on the fact that it's not a sundip, rather than just saying "it's a different Superman"... Really?

Nibedicus
On a separate note, not even sure if the "blinding anger" side effect even helps the Hulk here. Isn't he pretty much at that stage already but he manages to somehow focus it go get a higher benefit from it than ever before?

quanchi112
So you're trying to argue that preboot feats aren't usable in a post reboot thread based on the fact that it's not a sundip, rather than just saying "it's a different Superman"... Really? No, I'm saying this amp he is getting Wouldnt be comparable to a sundip amp. I never argued if this was NuSuperman or not.

Sundipped feats don't apply just like WB feats don't apply. Much higher amp than in this thread.

-Pr-
No, I'm saying this amp he is getting Wouldnt be comparable to a sundip amp. I never argued if this was NuSuperman or not.

Sundipped feats don't apply just like WB feats don't apply. Much higher amp than in this thread.

It would be comparable; it would just take longer to achieve is all.

if n52 Superman had sundipped feats, they would certainly apply.

quanchi112
It would be comparable; it would just take longer to achieve is all.

if n52 Superman had sundipped feats, they would certainly apply. I don't think so. Feel free to disagree though.

He doesn't so it does not matter here.

-Pr-
I don't think so. Feel free to disagree though.

He doesn't so it does not matter here.

Then you'd be wrong. shrug

quanchi112
Then you'd be wrong. shrug Like I'm ever wrong. You're talking crazy.

-Pr-
Like I'm ever wrong. You're talking crazy.

lol.

Diesldude
I'm going to have to disagree with PR.
The OP was pretty fair with the amps. If we go with your reasoning I feel that the hulk (Not WBH) if starting from base levels is already high herald at base has a greater amp. He didn't limit either the hulk or superman, the hulk if made angry enough and lets loose will reach wbh levels under the conditions of this thread. Basically this is no holds barred with massive amps.
hulk gets an outside device to get more angry than humanly possible and will keep increasing, potentially unlimited intensity of anger and strength, while if superman isn't given a sundip is capped, will heal superman from any injuries and restore his offensive attributes attributes but won't increase his dynamic strength levels, just have him operate at 100% at all times. This is an unfair advantage for the hulk who wasn't capped nor was it stated that hulk can't enter wbh mode which would put a cap on him.

I also assumed that we were going by pre flashpoint, because 1) we dont know how dcnu will operate with a Sun amp/sundip
2) op clarified that it was a sundippd amp, since dcnu superman doesnt have a sundip feat further points towards pre flashpoint superman.

if no sundip, superman doesn't knock out hulk, its an eternal stalemate.
with sundip, superman wins.

-Pr-
So you disagree about the WBH thing, then?

juggerman
Wouldn't Hulk eventually reach World Breaker levels if his anger/strength just keeps increasing without end?

Zack Fair
I'm going to have to disagree with PR.
The OP was pretty fair with the amps. If we go with your reasoning I feel that the hulk (Not WBH) if starting from base levels is already high herald at base has a greater amp. He didn't limit either the hulk or superman, the hulk if made angry enough and lets loose will reach wbh levels under the conditions of this thread. Basically this is no holds barred with massive amps.
hulk gets an outside device to get more angry than humanly possible and will keep increasing, potentially unlimited intensity of anger and strength, while if superman isn't given a sundip is capped, will heal superman from any injuries and restore his offensive attributes attributes but won't increase his dynamic strength levels, just have him operate at 100% at all times. This is an unfair advantage for the hulk who wasn't capped nor was it stated that hulk can't enter wbh mode which would put a cap on him.

I also assumed that we were going by pre flashpoint, because 1) we dont know how dcnu will operate with a Sun amp/sundip
2) op clarified that it was a sundippd amp, since dcnu superman doesnt have a sundip feat further points towards pre flashpoint superman.

if no sundip, superman doesn't knock out hulk, its an eternal stalemate.
with sundip, superman wins. The thread maker clarified Superman would be operating at sundipped levels.

Diesldude
So you disagree about the WBH thing, then? yes, although he starts out as the hulk, given time, he should reach wbh levels. Only way its fair because superman was stated to be given a sundip.

carver9
I disagree. Don't think WBH is usable here. Banner had control of his power...enough control that he was able to create someone as powerful as WBH. Savage Hulk doesn't have that luxury. He will be hell of powerful but not WB powerful imo.

Zack Fair
if I am getting the character right, didn't Banner unconsciously hold back his WB level power? No matter how angry he got he still unconsciously held back.

carver9
Yes sir. You are correct. World Breaker isn't happening here.

Diesldude
I disagree. Don't think WBH is usable here. Banner had control of his power...enough control that he was able to create someone as powerful as WBH. Savage Hulk doesn't have that luxury. He will be hell of powerful but not WB powerful imo. so you are limiting the hulk. The longer the match goes, superman will continue to grow stronger while the hulk although powerful will remain below wbh levels.

Zack Fair
Trust me. Carver is not limiting the Hulk on purpose, how can you even say that? Carver and limiting/lowballing Hulk is a oxymoron. It is just the way the character is. He has been brainless/blind rage/colera lots of times and he never blew up planets with the shockwave of his fists.

Nibedicus
OP should clarify w/c Superman IMO.

DCnU Supes loses tho.

Diesldude
Trust me. Carver is not limiting the Hulk on purpose, how can you even say that? Carver and limiting/lowballing Hulk is a oxymoron. It is just the way the character is. He has been brainless/blind rage/colera lots of times and he never blew up planets with the shockwave of his fists.

no you got it wrong about limiting the hulk, he believes that the hulk doesn't need to go into wbh mode to win this. But you are right on about everything else in this post. Lol

carver9
so you are limiting the hulk. The longer the match goes, superman will continue to grow stronger while the hulk although powerful will remain below wbh levels.

confused

I'm not limiting at all. Thats...the...first...time...someone said that about me and Hulk. Just look at Mindless Hulk; rage personified, can't get any clearer than that but he did not go World Breaker. Bruce control is the reason why World Breaker even exist. With more control comes more power. Hell, Bruce went World Breaker while having a smile on his face (which means complete control). If Banner isn't in the seat kicking it, then WBH does not exist.

carver9
no you got it wrong about limiting the hulk, he believes that the hulk doesn't need to go into wbh mode to win this. But you are right on about everything else in this post. Lol

laughing out loud is this what its about.? We use current characters and DCNU is the new Superman and he would get annihilated by Hulk. I admit, if it was pre reboot, then its a different story.

Diesldude
OP should clarify w/c Superman IMO.

DCnU Supes loses tho. I agree with this, less headaches if he comes and clarifies it.

Diesldude
confused

I'm not limiting at all. Thats...the...first...time...someone said that about me and Hulk. Just look at Mindless Hulk; rage personified, can't get any clearer than that but he did not go World Breaker. Bruce control is the reason why World Breaker even exist. With more control comes more power. Hell, Bruce went World Breaker while having a smile on his face (which means complete control). If Banner isn't in the seat kicking it, then WBH does not exist. . Can hulk surpass wbh levels without going into wbh mode?

carver9
That question doesn't make sense. We know his strength would continue to increase while in World Breaker mode but in order to answer your question, we would have to see a limitation on his power and that was never displayed in HOTM. I don't think a limitation was shown for Sundip Supes as well so the only thing we can base a winner of a fight between the two is stamina. Will Superman sundip fade away before Hulk rage would? I don't know.

-Pr-
1. N52 Superman is easily as powerful as Preboot. Talking like he'll get slaughtered here is lunacy.
2. We have strict rules for Hulk and how he's used in threads. The reason for this is that the second WBH comes in to it, the thread becomes pointless.

Badabing
1. N52 Superman is easily as powerful as Preboot. Talking like he'll get slaughtered here is lunacy.
2. We have strict rules for Hulk and how he's used in threads. The reason for this is that the second WBH comes in to it, the thread becomes pointless. We go through the trouble of character rulings and such, but people still don't get. Maybe it's time we go back to 2008 guidelines and hand out warnings and bans instead of trying... mmm

And here's the Hulk ruling, in the Character Ruling thread, pinned near the top of the CBvF no expression

Character Ruling Thread:

All information subject to change. Please see the discussion thread here for more information.

Hulk: "Calm Hulk" is a misnomer. In the case of almost any Hulk, he starts off VS battles at (like most characters) his average level. So, say... Savage Hulk doesn't start off class 85, and people can't argue things like "Maybe if they knock him out before he can get too strong, they can win". As far as his limit goes, yes, while there's the whole "madder = stronger" aspect of the character, that doesn't mean you get to apply a no-limits fallacy to it. His feats are more than enough ammunition to use to win debates.

Hulk's incarnations: If a Hulk is stated as amped, then he's amped. WWH-arc Hulk can, more often than not, accomplish something Savage did, WBH can accomplish something WWH-arc Hulk did, and so on. From now on, people using "WWH" as a term to describe Hulk, will have the Hulk in their thread restricted to using feats from the arc. WWH is not the character description. Green Scar, WBH, or HOTM would be more fitting.

carver9
Just want to let everyone know that I was in agreement that World Breaker isn't usable here.

Badabing
Just want to let everyone know that I was in agreement that World Breaker isn't usable here. More of your Carver lies! sneer

Pr, sic'em. biscuits

carver9
Originally posted by Badabing
More of your Carver lies! sneer

Pr, sic'em. biscuits

laughing out loud

Diesldude
Originally posted by Badabing
We go through the trouble of character rulings and such, but people still don't get. Maybe it's time we go back to 2008 guidelines and hand out warnings and bans instead of trying... mmm

And here's the Hulk ruling, in the Character Ruling thread, pinned near the top of the CBvF no expression

Do you guys think it is time to update this ruling? I don't think base level hulk is any longer a class 85 being.

And this is coming from a superfan.

-Pr-
What's wrong with the ruling in that case?

Zack Fair
Do you guys think it is time to update this ruling? I don't think base level hulk is any longer a class 85 being.

And this is coming from a superfan. So they should update it because you disagree?

Threads work better with WBHulk being a different character. just like threads work better with Sundipped Superman being something else. Discussions go to hell when these versions of the characters are used.

carver9

Base level Hulk isn't a class 85. He starts off at high herald.

Zack Fair
I thought he was talking about WBHulk? *Shrug*

My bad then.

Diesldude

Nothing at all!! LOL I love this...

carver won't though..

Il have to read thru the other rulings if there are any.

But back on topic, Superman ends the hulk quickly.

Badabing

And this is coming from a superfan. No, but I think it's time I update your face with my fist. sneer

Oh, and Nibedicus >>> you.

-Pr-
Base level Hulk isn't a class 85. He starts off at high herald.

Are you serious?

Hulk: "Calm Hulk" is a misnomer. In the case of almost any Hulk, he starts off VS battles at (like most characters) his average level. So, say... Savage Hulk doesn't start off class 85, and people can't argue things like "Maybe if they knock him out before he can get too strong, they can win". As far as his limit goes, yes, while there's the whole "madder = stronger" aspect of the character, that doesn't mean you get to apply a no-limits fallacy to it. His feats are more than enough ammunition to use to win debates.

LEARN TO READ, MOTHER****ER.

pym-ftw
Ok, time to clarify things

1.) This is preboot Supes
2.) They both starts at base levels
3.) I'm literally asking who amps faster

Hulk @ angriest point from base (Bruce)
Or
Superman sundipping starting @ base level

-Pr-
Doing it six pages in, not really a good idea.

I'll edit the op, anyway.

pym-ftw
Sorry I thought my Op was clear, I tried to clarify it again on like page two or so

Diesldude

And this is coming from a superfan.

my mistake, I misread. I blame my phone instead of a lack of sleep.

Badabing
Okay, this thread has been unspammed.

janus77
"base-level" Hulk starts off at Superman strength, then amps up to Surfer, then on to Galactus yes.

Hulk amps the faster of the two, imo. exponentially stronger in seconds.

Zack Fair
i love these chars. Supes and Hulk are my top tier overlords.

Fuq Da Police

janus77
Fuq Da Police
Sting or one of the other guys?

-Pr-
Originally posted by janus77
"base-level" Hulk starts off at Superman strength, then amps up to Surfer, then on to Galactus yes.

i don't think he can amp downwards.

carver9

This guy knows what he is talking about.

janus77
i don't think he can amp downwards.
I know, hence Galactus >>>>>>>>>> Surfer >> Superman

Diesldude
I don't see how the above is true when Clarke Kent is Marvel's TOAA.

janus77
I don't see how the above is true when Clarke Kent is Marvel's TOAA.
The Oddly Attired Avenger?
I thought that was Giant Man/Ant Man?

-Pr-
I know, hence Galactus >>>>>>>>>> Surfer >> Superman

lol, you're half right.

Superman is easily as strong if not stronger than Surfer.

janus77
lol, you're half right.

Superman is easily as strong if not stronger than Surfer.
Fine, halve the amount of >s then smile.

-Pr-
Fine, halve the amount of >s then smile.

Between Superman and Galactus? Sure.

janus77
Between Superman and Galactus? Sure.
So, basically your problem was with the distance I placed between Surfer and Galactus. I can see that argument. Sometimes Galactus' jobbing becomes too much.

Galactus >>>> Surfer >> Superman.

There. Never say I'm not reasonable. I'm very reasonable.

-Pr-
So, basically your problem was with the distance I placed between Surfer and Galactus. I can see that argument. Sometimes Galactus' jobbing becomes too much.

Galactus >>>> Surfer >> Superman.

There. Never say I'm not reasonable. I'm very reasonable.

That wasn't what I was talking about, no.

I'd say the gulf you put between Superman and Surfer was unreasonable (also unrealistic) given that Superman is very much on his level in most aspects. Superior in some, too.

janus77
you've been reading too many of abhigale's posts!

-Pr-

Please; that rookie?

janus77
Don't worry, the effects wear off. Eventually.

abhilegend
Better than yours though.

Superman would also cave penisless surfer's head in.

-Pr-
Yeah, let's not go down that road Abhi; you and janus are close enough to warnings/bans already, so aggrevating the situation won't help.

abhilegend
Yeah, let's not go down that road Abhi; you and janus are close enough to warnings/bans already, so aggrevating the situation won't help.
I'm being perfectly civil.

Its him who is bashing.

-Pr-
Baiting is not being even remotely civil.

janus77
Better than yours though.

Superman would also cave penisless surfer's head in.
I doubt Superman appreciates the stroking you're constantly giving his penis... Any more friction and the thing will melt off.

Surfer's equipment is not of interest to me, he's a cool comicbook character, with fantastic - god-like - powers and a thirst for adventure.

Superman's ... boring, closeted and limited. Also, it took him 50+ years to figure out how to wear underpants!

Hulk rips Superman's head off.

Surfer turns Superman into a toaster.

Both are inevitable results, should Superman engage them in battle.

-Pr-
How about you two put each other on ignore, before you actually get warned and/or banned.

abhilegend
I doubt Superman appreciates the stroking you're constantly giving his penis... Any more friction and the thing will melt off.

Surfer's equipment is not of interest to me, he's a cool comicbook character, with fantastic - god-like - powers and a thirst for adventure.

Superman's ... boring, closeted and limited. Also, it took him 50+ years to figure out how to wear underpants!

Hulk rips Superman's head off.

Surfer turns Superman into a toaster.

Both are inevitable results, should Superman engage them in battle.
Surfer's so boring that he has his nickname as Boring Norrin and you think Superman is boring. Haha.

Live in your own fantasy world then.Originally posted by -Pr-
How about you two put each other on ignore, before you actually get warned and/or banned.
Last post to his reply in this thread. I know this guy is never serious.

Badabing
Reopened.

Zack Fair
LOL@Abhi

Badabing
LOL@Abhi Maybe I'll alert Peach to your shenanigans? mmm

Everybody back to the topic.

Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud

Mindship
Could go either way IMO.

Him in a cage I mean. I have no idea how these shots would work for Supes. As I understand it, it looks like Hulk gets the better amp. Not only because blind rage just makes him deadlier, but because it takes away from Superman's efficiency and advantages. This. Imo, the variables are too unquantified to be more exact.

TheHulk
Haha! Did Abhi seriously just got banned?

It depends on who amps faster i guess. That i am not so sure..

Badabing
No, his account just restricted for no reason. no expression

This is the 2nd time I've had to delete posts from this thread due to spam. Next time there will be warnings. Stay on topic. This is the last time I'm asking nicely.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.