Bruce Wayne vs Aragorn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SSJVegeta
Bruce Wayne, from the Nolan films

VS

Aragorn, from The Lord of the Rings films

They are fighting in the Colosseum. To win one must kill or incapacitate the other. Neither knows anything about the other prior to the fight. They are both from the middle of their trilogies. Wayne has the standard League of Shadows outfit, wrist blades and sword. Aragorn has his standard outfit, knife and sword.

COG Veteran
Bale would disarm the sword, break the wrist, walk away, break the wrist, walk away.

Robtard
Aragorn wrecks Bruce. Superior fighting ability, greater experience and a higher degree of super-strength.

COG Veteran
Originally posted by Robtard
Aragorn wrecks Bruce. Superior fighting ability, greater experience and a higher degree of super-strength.

I'm pretty sure Aragorn has nothing to bring to Bruce in H2H as Bruce is the martial arts expert in this one. Not sur where the super-strength is coming from, I agree that experience goes to Aragorn but Wayne can disarm swords and knives. Not a big deal for him.

ares834

thumb up

Robtard
Originally posted by COG Veteran
I'm pretty sure Aragorn has nothing to bring to Bruce in H2H as Bruce is the martial arts expert in this one. Not sur where the super-strength is coming from, I agree that experience goes to Aragorn but Wayne can disarm swords and knives. Not a big deal for him.

Aragorn has a sword and is facing a guy armed with a sword, why would he try H2H?

Single-arm tossing Gimli shows he has some level of super-strength. He also blocked a swing from the Cave Troll, iirc. But I'd have to check on that.

When it comes to sword/knife play, Aragorn shits all over Bruce. Bruce trained for a few years, Aragorm lives in a world where sword fighting is common.

KingD19
And Aragorn is like 80+, and he's been swordfighting for a majority of that time.

Also Aragorn emerging unharmed from a swarm of Uruk-Hai is a better feat than anything Batman ever did.

BruceSkywalker
spite,, Bruce barely used his sword.. Aragorn stomps here, way too much experience

The Fat Rambo
Aragorn has a sword and is facing a guy armed with a sword, why would he try H2H?

Single-arm tossing Gimli shows he has some level of super-strength. He also blocked a swing from the Cave Troll, iirc. But I'd have to check on that.

When it comes to sword/knife play, Aragorn shits all over Bruce. Bruce trained for a few years, Aragorm lives in a world where sword fighting is common. Lol, midget tosser. Good times......

FrothByte
Yeah, Baleman is no swordsman. A couple of weeks or even months training with the league of shadows is nothing compared to the decades of experience Aragorn has fighting with a sword. Get back to me when Batman can singlehandedly take on a troop of Urukhai.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by FrothByte
Yeah, Baleman is no swordsman. A couple of weeks or even months training with the league of shadows is nothing compared to the decades of experience Aragorn has fighting with a sword. Get back to me when Batman can singlehandedly take on a troop of Urukhai.

well he might in the reboot big grin

Darth Truculent
The question is can Anduril penetrate Wayne's armor? Given it is forged from Elvish steel and cuts through Uruk-hai & Orc armor easily. But League of Shadows tech is superior. However, Aragorn has decades of experience in war against multiple opponents especially the War of the One Ring. He has fought in major battles: Helms Deep, Minas Tirith & The Black Gate. Not sure if any character in the League of Shadows has the combat experience of Aragorn.

The major factor is that Bruce is extremely reluctant to kill and Aragorn is not.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I was rewatching the Bane vs. Batman fight and aside from the ridiculous voices, the way Bruce fought was also terrible. Those wild swings and the way he telegraphed his hits with loading up. God, it felt like Nolan was trolling us with this one.

Anyways, Aragorn wrecks him, spite.

COG Veteran
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I was rewatching the Bane vs. Batman fight and aside from the ridiculous voices, the way Bruce fought was also terrible. Those wild swings and the way he telegraphed his hits with loading up. God, it felt like Nolan was trolling us with this one.

Gotta agree, I felt ripped off by the H2H in Nolans films. All I could really see by TDKR was their backs and just hear the punching. (shakes head) Ahh, the laziness of film-makers sometimes.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
The question is can Anduril penetrate Wayne's armor? Given it is forged from Elvish steel and cuts through Uruk-hai & Orc armor easily. But League of Shadows tech is superior. However, Aragorn has decades of experience in war against multiple opponents especially the War of the One Ring. He has fought in major battles: Helms Deep, Minas Tirith & The Black Gate. Not sure if any character in the League of Shadows has the combat experience of Aragorn.

The major factor is that Bruce is extremely reluctant to kill and Aragorn is not.

If Aragorn is in full gear then that means he's at least wearing chainmail (like he usually does). Batman's katana-like sword isn't cutting through chainmail.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by COG Veteran
Gotta agree, I felt ripped off by the H2H in Nolans films. All I could really see by TDKR was their backs and just hear the punching. (shakes head) Ahh, the laziness of film-makers sometimes.

With that budget, how hard would it be to get a good hand to hand choreographer? Seriously, put Nolan Batman into the ring and he'd get f*cking wrecked with that type of fighting.

That head butt he used against Bane? Hilarious. He draws his head back and waits for like a good two seconds before hitting him. My sister could dodge that shit.

siriuswriter
Aragorn. All the reasons stated, plus he's a bleeding half-elf.

Doi...

Robtard
Originally posted by siriuswriter
Aragorn. All the reasons stated, plus he's a bleeding half-elf.

Doi...

Don't think he's a half-elf. He's of the race of men who are superior to normal men.

gIVpRQX90Og

ares834
Numenoreans. Anyways, Aragorn is a descendant of Elros who is half-elven and the brother of Elrond. So while not technically half elven, Aragorn is part elf.

The Silent Hero
Bruce has experience fighting swordsmen with better skill than Aragorn, he won't break his sword but I can see him disarming him. Then Bruce has the upper hand. He'll win after a great effort.

The Fat Rambo
Originally posted by ares834
Numenoreans. Anyways, Aragorn is a descendant of Elros who is half-elven and the brother of Elrond. So while not technically half elven, Aragorn is part elf. That is the gayest thing I have ever read.

FrothByte
Originally posted by The Silent Hero
Bruce has experience fighting swordsmen with better skill than Aragorn, he won't break his sword but I can see him disarming him. Then Bruce has the upper hand. He'll win after a great effort.

Which swordsmen are you talking about? The only skilled swordsman I remember Bruce fighting was Ras Al Ghul... and he lost that fight. He has never beaten any swordsmen of note that I recall.

Aragorn took on Lurtz and 6 of the witchkings IIRC. And the witchkings' blades were poisonous. Then Aragorn also took on a load of orcs and goblins, odds that Batman never faced.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by FrothByte
Which swordsmen are you talking about? The only skilled swordsman I remember Bruce fighting was Ras Al Ghul... and he lost that fight. He has never beaten any swordsmen of note that I recall.

Aragorn took on Lurtz and 6 of the witchkings IIRC. And the witchkings' blades were poisonous. Then Aragorn also took on a load of orcs and goblins, odds that Batman never faced.

Indeed! I was just going to say something very similar lol!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.