(Marval) Sebastian Shaw Vs Dante (Devil May Cry 4)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmptyHearted
Sebastian Shaw from Marval comic

Vs Dante from devil may Cry 4

Battie take place in a land of mountain

Wei Phoenix
Sebastian Shaw is one of my favorite comic characters of all time. That being said, I don't know enough about Dante after DMC 2. Dante probably wins due to versatility.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Sebastian Shaw is one of my favorite comic characters of all time. That being said, I don't know enough about Dante after DMC 2. Dante probably wins due to versatility.

I heard Sebastian can take energy. So how that play in this fight

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by EmptyHearted
I heard Sebastian can take energy. So how that play in this fight

Aren't his weapons imbued with magic? Shaw absorbs kinetic energy.

BloodRain
A quick wiki says that he doesn't always do so well absorbing energy blasts or blade strikes, and that a strong enough hit can still kill him.

If Dante can't killing him right away doesn't work, he'd catch on and attempt other methods.

danteiscool
true. and since Dante's sword is pretty damn sharp too, even if he holds back, the blade could still cut right through Shaw before he can potentially absorb the energy behind it to strengthen himself.

Wei Phoenix
Dante's speed advantage also gives him the victory, though Shaw has absorbed blades and people have even been afraid to shoot him with bullets, that won't stop Dante from securing a quick and easy victory. Shaw's one of my favorites but he more than likely loses here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.