The Fury vs Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

googol
Classic Fury

vs

DP Tyrant on Galactus Ship(no UN)

Galan007
Lol, this is a stomp in Fury's favor. Tbh, you could give Tyrant the UN and it wouldn't make a bit of difference.

Diesldude
Fury is that powerful?

carver9
MJJ destroyed EVERYTHING, when I say everything, I mean EVERYTHING and it didn't even give Fury pause. Fury stomps. I can post scans if anyone wants to see them (unless Galan beats me to the punch).

Galan007
Originally posted by Diesldude
Fury is that powerful? Fury survived the nullification of universe 238, and was able to contend with 616 MJJ on equal footing, before ultimately killing him.

ie. he is immune to nullification as well as universal+ reality warping. He's FAR beyond Tyrant.

carver9
Originally posted by Galan007
Fury survived the nullification of universe 238, and was able to contend with 616 MJJ on equal footing, before ultimately killing him.

ie. he is immune to nullification as well as universal+ reality warping. He's FAR beyond Tyrant.

With that said, Hyperion>Fury>>>>>Tyrant. smile

googol
Originally posted by carver9
With that said, Hyperion>Fury>>>>>Tyrant. smile I dont know. while the Fury was "Built" or "Created" out of thin air by the Mad Man to kill super Heroes, I never saw him take on "Abstract" level guys heck or even Skyfather/Elder god level beings..... Probably because Jasper's Warp dealt with them in the first place...But... so far the Only "Abstract" Fury took was Mad Jim Jaspers himself and his Warp

operator616
^
so taking on an omniversal threat isn't enough?

googol
Originally posted by operator616
^
so taking on an omniversal threat isn't enough? well seeing how the Fury was THE Plot Devise on that story arc.......

anyways as I said. I never saw him take on anything more dangerous than Captain Britain.. that is except for the Mad Man himself which he was inmune to his warp in the first place and thats all Jasper did, was to try and Warp him out of existance. I didnt see him try to affect him technologically or by Brute force, blunt foce, High energy..

not that I think Tyrant would winn. just saying...

carver9
Tyrant gets destroyed and your argument doesn't make sense.

googol
Originally posted by carver9
Tyrant gets destroyed and your argument doesn't make sense. Carver Buddy you never make sense... confused

Lord Feron
It would be interesting to see if tyrant ability to absorb energies and technology (or whatever he did to Big G's ship) would be able to affect fury.

the Darkone
Fury was designed by one of the most powerful if not most powerful mutant in Mad Jim Jasper who is himself a omniverse wrecker!! Fury survived a universal nullification while his created mjj 238 didn't. Mjj is above all abstracts except for LT, and fury defeated Jim. Tyrant has not shot unless he has heart of the universe, since he doesn't Jim blinks tyrant out of existence.

operator616
Originally posted by googol
well seeing how the Fury was THE Plot Devise on that story arc.......

anyways as I said. I never saw him take on anything more dangerous than Captain Britain.. that is except for the Mad Man himself which he was inmune to his warp in the first place and thats all Jasper did, was to try and Warp him out of existance. I didnt see him try to affect him technologically or by Brute force, blunt foce, High energy..

not that I think Tyrant would winn. just saying...

you can call it whatever you want it doesn't change the fact that it was THAT powerful.

im assuming you read the issue so im not going to post the scans but it's been confirmed by the handbook that it withstood MJJ's reality warping with its shape shifting abilities.

http://i.imgur.com/MBPaPE1.jpg?1

im guessing i don't need to tell you that MJJ could effortlessly alter reality which was continuously stated on panel and in the handbooks, and the 616 could do it on an omniversal scale.

if you haven't read the issue (which is ok, it's not a crime) let me know if you need scans, not sure why you're still arguing though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.