batman vs marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

iscaremonkeys
since my Thor vs Dc got big i made this

so batman is transported to marvel due to DC writers said so DAMN IT.
hes there to fight our friendly neighborhood spiderman

Rules: he has healed 100% after each battle. characters with X next to them means he has two weeks of prep.

Bullseye
punisher
Mister Fear
Cloak
DareDevil
Elektra
Black Panther
Iorn fist
captian america
Wolverine
Spidy
i think he makes it to spidy

Oliver North
I'm not sure what prep Batman would have to deal with Cloak... Has he ever fought someone like that before?

golem370
What does Bullseye have for weapons and how many of them?

pym-ftw
Stops at Cloak

Flyattractor
Cloak as in & Dagger?

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by Oliver North
I'm not sure what prep Batman would have to deal with Cloak... Has he ever fought someone like that before? hmmmm now that you mention it no.

Originally posted by golem370
What does Bullseye have for weapons and how many of them? 2 pistols A ball point pen 2 decks of cards and whatever is lying around in the city.

Originally posted by pym-ftw
Stops at Cloak
really think so?

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Cloak as in & Dagger? yes but dagger isent with him for this fight

Oliver North
If we treated guns like they behave in the real world, I honestly don't see him getting by Bullseye or Punisher without some environmental advantage. Either way, Cloak beats him.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by iscaremonkeys

yes but dagger isent with him for this fight Just wanted to clarify. Haven't seen or heard anything about that character in a long looonnnnggg time.

SamZED
I think he stops at BP. Cloak never impressed me tbh and with two weeks prep Bats can take him. Also last Ive seen him Cloak and Dagger switched powers. That might cause him trouble.

Oliver North
Originally posted by SamZED
I think he stops at BP. Cloak never impressed me tbh and with two weeks prep Bats can take him. Also last Ive seen him Cloak and Dagger switched powers. That might cause him trouble.

I read the series where D'Spayre did that, I don't think they've had any appearances since then, though if I'm wrong let me know, I'm actually really interested in where they take that.

also, idk, in the right scenario, Cloak could have Wayne in the dark dimension before he could do anything. I'll give you the prep makes it a toss up, but imho Cloak would actually take BP for a solid majority. Hell, Cloak and Dagger gave Doom a good fight.

SamZED
Doom? I have not read that. I might reconsider depending on the context but Bats with prep and info on Cloak should win imo. Cloak doesnt normally toss people into the dark dimension, iirc its like a last resort for him.

Wasnt talking about Dspayre, I meant when they faced Mr Negative recently. Afaik it was their latest appearance.

Oliver North
Doom? I have not read that. I might reconsider depending on the context but Bats with prep and info on Cloak should win imo. Cloak doesnt normally toss people into the dark dimension, iirc its like a last resort for him.

I'll look it up, I'm fairly sure its from "Cloak & Dagger" v2... and from my experience (v1, v2, Max. Carnage) Cloak seems fairly willing to use the dark dimension...

Doom gets trapped in the dark dimension but eventually escapes

Wasnt talking about Dspayre, I meant when they faced Mr Negative recently. Afaik it was their latest appearance.

right... D'Spayre shows up at the end in some weird cameo that was also never fleshed out afaik

SamZED
Didnt remember that. Probably because I was paying too much attention to Negative. Basic concept but I really like the guy.

Ill check it out. Been years since ive read Maximum Carnage.

Cogito
Makes it to Spiderman.

Oliver North
Didnt remember that. Probably because I was paying too much attention to Negative. Basic concept but I really like the guy.

I've read so little with him in it, unfortunately.

Ill check it out. Been years since ive read Maximum Carnage.

DO IT!

lol, It's the series that got me into comics in the first place as a 10 year old kid

SamZED
I've read so little with him in it, unfortunately.

DO IT!

lol, It's the series that got me into comics in the first place as a 10 year old kid Was one if the first books I read as well heh Pretty for a 10 year old no? smile

You should check Negative in Amazing Spider-man. He's pretty badass, definitely in my top 5 favorite Spidey villains right now.

golem370
How is bats armor against projectiles? I think Bullseye could pull it off.

Oliver North
Was one if the first books I read as well heh Pretty for a 10 year old no? smile

You should check Negative in Amazing Spider-man. He's pretty badass, definitely in my top 5 favorite Spidey villains right now.

oh ya, I think it still stands up as one of the best Spidey stories ever smile, at least one of my favs

I'll check them out for sure!

Originally posted by golem370
How is bats armor against projectiles? I think Bullseye could pull it off.

Bats jaw doesn't have any armor, Bullseye could easily hit it with a pistol shot... if we treat guns reasonably

golem370
Pen have three things that can be thrown plus 104 cards plus ateast 6 bullets and material that make up the gun lol lot to work with

iscaremonkeys
If we treated guns like they behave in the real world, I honestly don't see him getting by Bullseye or Punisher without some environmental advantage. Either way, Cloak beats him. i forgot to mention Frank has no guns.

I think he makes it to spidy or atleast wolverine. Black Panther Gives him one hell of a fight . So does iorn fist apparently

Oliver North
whats with all the threads with Punisher where he has no guns?

iscaremonkeys
frank could create a genocide with his guns. that is OP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.