Prometheon Giant vs Avengers Assemble

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Thor, Hulk, & Iron Man take on the giant who wins? The three Avengers are trying to keep it from reaching New York City.

Prometheon- http://dcanimated.wikia.com/wiki/Prometheon

pym-ftw
Any prep?

golem370
Well lets say it moves at 50 miles an hour and its 25 miles from New York so thirty minutes to observe and win.

pym-ftw
Thor might be able to redirect it.

That's realistically the teams only chance

golem370
The thing I seen of the Hulk in the cartoon was when he was still moving against Graviton's powers which was an impressive feat. Could Thor possible overload it?

pym-ftw
Wait, are you using the cartoon versions of the Avengers?

golem370
Yup

pym-ftw
Ok I just noticed your using all animated versions

Thor and hulk keep it busy until tony builds a freeze gun

golem370
The first time I saw the giant I was impressed with it. Pretty much stronger then Superman and Superman couldn't stop it.

TheGodKiller
Hulk overpowers it.

curryman
I can see Thor and Hulk working some magic together.

Thor unleashes the fury of the endless asgardian winds and Hulk thunderclaps like a mother'ucker. They'll sort that heat out in no-time.

Nibedicus
Avengers Assemble characters are actually kinda weaksauce compared to their EMH versions. Best "feat" they had was when Thor and Hulk both hit each other and the impact caused shockwaves that shook a block or two tops.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.