Jak and daxter vs Ratchet and clank

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GraffitiNinja
I have yet to see a fight between these two duos yet

Jak has access to all his eco powers and morph gun mods

Ratchet can use all the weapons from tools of destruction with the addition of the supernova from deadlocked and the rift ripper from up your arsenal

both are in their best armor and their sidekicks can aid them

Sacred 117
I'd say Jak has this. Ratchet is heavily over-reliant on inventory and comparably lacking in skill and athleticism. While his arsenal is of great variety, leaving him plenty of options, he only has so many chances before he starts creating noticeable patterns. The same can almost be said of Jak with his arsenal, so they almost match there. As I've already said, Jak has a physical edge on Ratchet on top of the fact that Ratchet (to my knowledge) has no experience ever dealing with supernatural forces such as Jak's dark and light forms, thus having no way of contending with it. Ratchet may have had a potential tactical advantage, Jak just naturally has more to throw at Ratchet than he can catch. As for the sidekicks, they really aren't enough of a factor to make any significant difference in this fight. Conclusion: Jak wins!

This is just my take on it. I've always wanted to see this fight as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.