Agent 47 vs Beatrix Kiddo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
The deadliest woman on the planet takes on the world's deadliest man

1. Unarmed H2H deathmatch in karate dojo
2. Gunfight in empty Penn Station; both get Berettas with unlimited ammo
3. Swordfight to the death in karate dojo
4. They get 24 hours prep and have to hunt each other down in New York City. Who kills who?

Silent Master
Agent 47 wins 2&4, I'd have to watch the movies again before I comment on 1&3.

Although 1 thing is certain, both would destroy Van Zan.

Lestov16
This has great Hitman showings for 1 and 3

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1087589/hitman_fighting_scene/
7zAfVHdPreM
-tD8PEZ1D8U
a3aFv8IQb4s

BloodRain
1. Bride
2. 47
3. Bride
4. 47

Lestov16
IDK. I think he may be able to block her death strike.

BruceSkywalker
agent 47 takes the 1st.., takes the 2nd and takes the 4th one too

Kiddo takes the 3rd one

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
agent 47 takes the 1st.., takes the 2nd and takes the 4th one too

Kiddo takes the 3rd one

Lestov16
IDK. He may be able to take her in the swordfight. He was just as quick, not to mention trained from childhood. Maybe she has a sharper sword?

COG Veteran
Originally posted by BloodRain
1. Bride
2. 47
3. Bride
4. 47

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Lestov16
IDK. He may be able to take her in the swordfight. He was just as quick, not to mention trained from childhood. Maybe she has a sharper sword?

well her Hanzo sword never broke, not saying it can't be though but there isn't any proof

also going by screenfeats Kiddo had better swordfights

Lestov16
IDK. She was slicing down the Crazy 88's, but those guys didn't seem like trained professionals. 47 took on 3 of the deadliest men on the planet, all trained from childhood to be the superlative killing machine in all forms of combat.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Lestov16
IDK. She was slicing down the Crazy 88's, but those guys didn't seem like trained professionals. 47 took on 3 of the deadliest men on the planet, all trained from childhood to be the superlative killing machine in all forms of combat.

they were trained pros , she was just leagues better

TheGodKiller
1)Bride definitely takes this.
2)Probably 47.
3)Bride definitely takes this.
4)Overall, the Bride wins.

Lestov16
I think 47takes all scenarios because he faced tougher opponents and was all around a better assassin

Lestov16
1. Unarmed H2H deathmatch in karate dojo

47 6/10. He was way faster than Elle or Bill, not to mention he was trained since childhood. I don't see her getting in an eyegrab or dim mak strike. If Vernita could give her a fight, 47 definitely will.

2. Gunfight in empty Penn Station; both get Berettas with unlimited ammo

47 definitely takes this

3. Swordfight to the death in karate dojo

47 6/10. Bride struggled hard against O Ren Ishii, whereas 47 took on 3 men, all of whom trained from childhood to be superlative experts in all fields of combat, in an enclosed area. And I would definitely put them above the entire Crazy 88 gang, since they were below O Ren

4. They get 24 hours prep and have to hunt each other down in New York City. Who kills who?

47 stomps here. Bride will be looking around for him and not notice the bomb he attached to her motorcycle.

The Fat Rambo
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
they were trained pros , she was just leagues better Logic.

Lestov16
But they weren't as skilled as O Ren or Vernita, and O Ren and Vernita aren't as skilled as 47 /fact

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.