Akuma VS the Multiverse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/5/57746/2650641-akuma_origins_by_ngboy_d5ek83b.jpg
round1;
what/who is the strongest person akuma can Kill in a fight from movies/anime, comics and video games?

Round2;
What/who is the strongest person shin-Akuma can kill from movies/anime, comics and video games?
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090110190204/streetfighter/images/e/e6/Shin-Akuma.jpg

Emi~Kiro
Akuma can kill absorbing man, Abomination and definitely guys like cap.
Shin akuma I hold a notch near Beta Ray Bill.

I'd think he could kill anything with a soul much like how dare devil can penance stare mostly anything with a soul.

ScreamPaste
No. stick out tongue IIRC, Asura's wrath being non-canon to Akuma, I can't recall anything that puts him in that tier.

Zack Fair
Raging Demon is not what it used to be.

Emi~Kiro
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
No. stick out tongue IIRC, Asura's wrath being non-canon to Akuma, I can't recall anything that puts him in that tier.
Well taking away Asura's wrath kind of leaves me without any proof lol :3

How would you rank him before and after transformation then?

ScreamPaste
Me? Eh, I'm not entirely sure. I'm just fairly certain Asura's Wrath isn't canon to him. I know he has some pretty nutty feats outside it, like the oft cited island sinking and creating a crater during a power up, but I'm not sure how to vote in this thread. mmm

NemeBro
Akuma kills the vast majority of fiction with punches that can destroy shattering an island (With mountain ranges) and splitting Ayers Rock into four equal pieces.

I'd wager only characters of Lucifer Morningstar's tier could give Akuma a good fight, before inevitably falling.

SevenShackles
Akuma is hard to really gauge outside of his medium for me. Where he falls on the power charts outside of his instant kill is a mystery to me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.