HERCULES vs HULK

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mighty adam
Bloodlust fight.
first fight immortal herc vs hulk
second fight skyfather herc vs hotm hulk

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk in the first, Hercules in the second.

mighty adam
So dose the legendary hotm hulk pull it out after all he can clap out a planet....... smile or is herc going anal him like daddy did. First fight is close but I'll still go with herc he's the better fighter. Besides he put up a good fight vs hulk depowered

carver9
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk in the first, Hercules in the second.

mighty adam
Hulk strength is not greater then immortal herc per say. If hulk dose have a advantage its speed. Herc is a much much much better fighter, so the speed won't help that much. Second fight hotm hulk gets his shit pushed in. Well he dose have that clap wink

carver9
Originally posted by mighty adam
Hulk strength is not greater then immortal herc per say. If hulk dose have a advantage its speed. Herc is a much much much better fighter, so the speed won't help that much. Second fight hotm hulk gets his shit pushed in. Well he dose have that clap wink

This guy.

mighty adam
Originally posted by carver9
This guy. this thing

mighty adam
Come on I wanna hear some cases for the hulk. He cant smash stupid godly man. Hold up wait godly man makes hulk puke blood. Godly man too strong for hulk, hulk hurt.

Sixth_Winged
Theres no cases for hulk for the second one as skyfather herc was more like near abstract herc.

janus77
Hulk wins first, HOTM Green Scar has only demonstrated better than Umar strength and power (in her own dimension), not enough to place him against someone on Galactus' level, so CK Herc wins by default in the second scenario.

Wonder how many Hercs of power CK Hercules was operating at.

BUSTER1
Hulk in the 1st as his amping ability will take him past Herc. But Herc destroys him in the 2nd, just like his old man did.

tijay
what is HOTM hulk?

mighty adam
Herc has limits strength. The only thing hulk would surpass him in would be speed. Even still herc is the better fighter by a landslide he's a better fighter then dumb ass Thor probably best in MU.

golem370
Hulk is like Wolverine with potentially limitless strength and no adamantium two things give Hulk the win in the first senarios increasing strength and great healing factor.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Yes it is. Hulk depending on his anger, is far stronger then Hercules.

mighty adam
You people act like the hulk dont get k.oed before he's allowed to get mad enough to get stronger. Hulk doesn't start at limitless strength LV immortal herc, supes, DD do. How many times have hulk got he's ass beat and couldn't amp shit wolverine has put him down. Namor sentry bats supes fck outta you ignorant ass fanboys.

curryman
Which Hulk is he fighting in the first one?

He could take it depending on the version.

They're around eachother's level, Herc being stronger for a while and then Hulk. Considering how much more skilled of a fighter Herc is, it wouldn't surprise me if he just slipped up behind Hulk and broke his neck.

mighty adam
My opinion herc beats him in first fight after a good fight. Second fight he leaves him a big green pile of broken battered shit.

mighty adam
Originally posted by curryman
Which Hulk is he fighting in the first one?

He could take it depending on the version.

They're around eachother's level, Herc being stronger for a while and then Hulk. Considering how much more skilled of a fighter Herc is, it wouldn't surprise me if he just slipped up behind Hulk and broke his neck. normal hulk.

carver9
What's up with your Hulk hate MightyAdam.? Why so many threads with the character? When making threads, why do you downplay him and make spite threads that you yourself judge as a stomp? What's the purpose and what had the character done to you?

Rage.Of.Olympus
You people act like the hulk dont get k.oed before he's allowed to get mad enough to get stronger. Hulk doesn't start at limitless strength LV immortal herc, supes, DD do. How many times have hulk got he's ass beat and couldn't amp shit wolverine has put him down. Namor sentry bats supes fck outta you ignorant ass fanboys.

It doesn't happen very often at all. What? Hulk's base at this point is easily around Hercules level (Depending on the writer anyway) have you not been keeping up with the character at all?

How many times has Hulk gotten beat up? Very rarely if ever, and certainly not by someone on Hercules' level. At least not in the last two decades.

I'm an ignorant ass fanboy? For what? Pointing out the facts?

-Pr-

Read the rules, please.

mighty adam
What's up with your Hulk hate MightyAdam.? Why so many threads with the character? When making threads, why do you downplay him and make spite threads that you yourself judge as a stomp? What's the purpose and what had the character done to you? how is it spite hulk vs herc is a classic battle that could go either way. I choose herc cuz he's the better fighter starts off at a limitless strength LV. Unlike hulk who doesn't. I don't dislike the character I dislike his stupid ass fans. I'm a BA fan till death but I'm not blind like you and the hulk fans are. Hulk could have beat Zeus if he was allowed to get to a certain LV key word to fight has to last to a point vs most people in his tier it won't. I say supes wouldn't go in for the kill in a non bloodlust fight its not his character, so yes the hulk would get a chance to amp. But vs BA hulk dies in secs, vs DD, Ds, superboyprime, majestic even thanos, vold hulks not amping shit his dead as soon as the fight starts. Yall fanboy LV is at 1mill shit is disgusting.

-Pr-
Adam:

Originally posted by -Pr-

Hulk: "Calm Hulk" is a misnomer. In the case of almost any Hulk, he starts off VS battles at (like most characters) his average level. So, say... Savage Hulk doesn't start off class 85, and people can't argue things like "Maybe if they knock him out before he can get too strong, they can win". As far as his limit goes, yes, while there's the whole "madder = stronger" aspect of the character, that doesn't mean you get to apply a no-limits fallacy to it. His feats are more than enough ammunition to use to win debates.

Hulk's incarnations: If a Hulk is stated as amped, then he's amped. WWH-arc Hulk can, more often than not, accomplish something Savage did, WBH can accomplish something WWH-arc Hulk did, and so on. From now on, people using "WWH" as a term to describe Hulk, will have the Hulk in their thread restricted to using feats from the arc. WWH is not the character description. Green Scar, WBH, or HOTM would be more fitting.

Please refrain from using the "before he gets strong enough" argument. It's flawed even without the ruling.

mighty adam
Read the rules, please. yea yea I read em awhile back. Fights are within character so hulk doesn't start at a limitless LV. How about so new rules for stupidity in the forums.

-Pr-
yea yea I read em awhile back. Fights are within character so hulk doesn't start at a limitless LV. How about so new rules for stupidity in the forums.

Don't bash.

And no, not what I was referring to. I even quoted it for you above.

mighty adam
Adam:

Please refrain from using the "before he gets strong enough" argument. It's flawed even without the ruling. was he at a high LV vs Zeus no. How about all the times wolverine put him down no he wasn't. And all FIGHTS ARE WITHIN CHARACTER SO YES HE DOESN'T START ANY FIGHT UNLESS ITS HOTM HULK AT INSANE LVS. the point of this post is beyond me. No I'm not saying herc will k.o him in one punch in first fight. READ MY WORDS AFTER A GOOD FIGHT HERC WIN!!!! no I won't use bs logic like herc sees hulk sitting by the river and one shots him with out it even being a fight. That's some stupid shit a hulk fan would try to say I'm not of the class big grin anyways nice chatting with you. By the way wat do you think of immortal herc I think marvel should push him more.

mighty adam
Look at herc skill and powerset best fighter in MU. Limitless strength. Has armor and mace that's indestructible. I was tryin to be nice by not giving it to him for this fight. Herc is so much more then some other bricks roll eyes (sarcastic)

mighty adam
Hulk starts every forum battle far beyond class 100 like Thor, namor, WW. He doesn't start out limitless strength LV like immortal herc, supes, BA-CM pre boot. Hulk can and has and will continue to get his shit rocked before he can reach his upper limitless potential. DEAL with it people. Anyways back to the match up at hand. Hulks speed would increase, I know herc is the king of pankres or wat ever. I'm pretty sure he can get him in a sleeper hold or coke or just break his neck for a k.o. Plus he can just out box him since he invented boxing.

Nibedicus
When has Herc been written as having "infinite strength"?

Rage.Of.Olympus
was he at a high LV vs Zeus no. How about all the times wolverine put him down no he wasn't.

Why are you bringing up Zeus in a thread with Hercules? It's like saying Surfer would beat a guy because Galactus did. Makes no sense.

Also, how many times exactly has Wolverine been able to put down Hulk and how? Examine the one or two times this happened and the context involved. Death Wolverine gaining the advantage over Hulk by using Hulk's own strength momentum for a throat injury and Wolverine gutting and temporarily dropping Grey Hulk hardly translate into a possible victory for Hercules. Especially since his healing factor nowadays makes such injuries irrelevant.

Hulk starts off at around Hercules' level currently and can easily get noticeably stronger. Skill won't be enough to save him, not nowadays.

janus77
Wow, why are people having meltdowns this weekend??

Hulk clearly (and without any great effort) wins the first one and he clearly is out of his league in the second one.

so 1) 10/10 to Hulk and 2) 10/10 to CK Herc.

janus77
Hulk starts off at around Hercules' level currently and can easily get noticeably stronger. Skill won't be enough to save him, not nowadays.
133 Hercs of intestinal fortitude ... lol

It's true though, Hulk's "walk around strength" is at the Thor/Herc levels. So the slim hope that mightyA is grasping at evaporates faster than Herc's no claims bonus on his medical insurance.

mighty adam
Originally posted by Nibedicus
When has Herc been written as having "infinite strength"? immortal herc always had limitless strength. Depowered herc is still 100 tons but not very durable.

mighty adam
Why are you bringing up Zeus in a thread with Hercules? It's like saying Surfer would beat a guy because Galactus did. Makes no sense.

Also, how many times exactly has Wolverine been able to put down Hulk and how? Examine the one or two times this happened and the context involved. Death Wolverine gaining the advantage over Hulk by using Hulk's own strength momentum for a throat injury and Wolverine gutting and temporarily dropping Grey Hulk hardly translate into a possible victory for Hercules. Especially since his healing factor nowadays makes such injuries irrelevant.

Hulk starts off at around Hercules' level currently and can easily get noticeably stronger. Skill won't be enough to save him, not nowadays. immortal herc durability is insane plus hes not a dumb rock like Thor throwing away his tools forgetting his fighting skill. His skill will allow him to overcome hulks speed advantage. For a slight win.

janus77
immortal herc always had limitless strength. Depowered herc is still 100 tons but not very durable.
"Limitless strength" does not mean that Herc is infinitely strong, otherwise Savage Hulk would be infinitely strong as he has been stated (repeatedly and throughout the decades by narration and other characters) to have "Limitless strength".

Hell, Pre-retcon Beyonder saw him as a peer in terms of infinite powers lol!

Top that! :P

janus77
immortal herc durability is insane plus hes not a dumb rock like Thor throwing away his tools forgetting his fighting skill. His skill will allow him to overcome hulks speed advantage. For a slight win. rofl.

Hercules' "skill" is in grappling - ie, making physical contact with his opponent and then attempting to use leverage, strength and cunning.

Current Hulk would simply crush him.

-Pr-
was he at a high LV vs Zeus no. How about all the times wolverine put him down no he wasn't. And all FIGHTS ARE WITHIN CHARACTER SO YES HE DOESN'T START ANY FIGHT UNLESS ITS HOTM HULK AT INSANE LVS. the point of this post is beyond me. No I'm not saying herc will k.o him in one punch in first fight. READ MY WORDS AFTER A GOOD FIGHT HERC WIN!!!! no I won't use bs logic like herc sees hulk sitting by the river and one shots him with out it even being a fight. That's some stupid shit a hulk fan would try to say I'm not of the class big grin anyways nice chatting with you. By the way wat do you think of immortal herc I think marvel should push him more.

Who's talking about Zeus?

What times Wolverine put him down?

Also, you're really going to have to tone down the baiting, tbh. I think we've talked about this before, and it's only going to get you banned.

Just, please, follow the rules from now on.

mighty adam
Originally posted by janus77
"Limitless strength" does not mean that Herc is infinitely strong, otherwise Savage Hulk would be infinitely strong as he has been stated (repeatedly and throughout the decades by narration and other characters) to have "Limitless strength".

Hell, Pre-retcon Beyonder saw him as a peer in terms of infinite powers lol!

Top that! :P sentry stalemated the G head. All hyperbole. Herc has limitless strength able to lift, move, punch threw anything. Just like supes, majestic, pre boot BA-Cm. Hulk has limitless potential strength doesn't start nowhere near it. If he did Zeus, juggs, and the countless others wouldn't have beat his ass. That's how abomb beat him along time ago cuz he used to be at a much much higher base then hulk almost beat him to death. Hulk doesn't walk around at a insane LV that's why he can dose and will continue to get his shit rocked. Now have DAT seat Happy Dance

mighty adam
Who's talking about Zeus?

What times Wolverine put him down?

Also, you're really going to have to tone down the baiting, tbh. I think we've talked about this before, and it's only going to get you banned.

Just, please, follow the rules from w on. I'm not baiting anyone! You seem like a knowledgeable guy you know the many of times wolverine handed him his ass. No this ain't about Zeus just in the second fight herc will beat him worst then daddy did. If there id baiting its people baiting others with stupidity and fanboy logic.

Rage.Of.Olympus
immortal herc durability is insane plus hes not a dumb rock like Thor throwing away his tools forgetting his fighting skill. His skill will allow him to overcome hulks speed advantage. For a slight win.

He's tough but so what? Hulk's at least as durable against blunt force and energy projection, and only gets tougher.

Lol? If anything, Hercules is a lot dumber then Thor. How is his skill advantage going to land him the win? What could he possibly do with superior skill against the stat disadvantage? Even if he was able to outmaneuver the Hulk and break his neck, landing the win against pretty anyone else in the Herald tier, Hulk will just heal.

Hulk is simply a very bad match up for Hercules. The Lion of Olympus would do a lot better against someone like Thor or Superman then Hulk. Because sooner or later Hulk will just be too much and Hercules doesn't start off with as big of a stat advantage (If there is any) that it would let him win it early.

Is it possible? Yes, sure I guess. Hercules is arguably the best hand to hand close combat fighter in the Herald tier, but he still loses like 8/10.

mighty adam
rofl.

Hercules' "skill" is in grappling - ie, making physical contact with his opponent and then attempting to use leverage, strength and cunning.

Current Hulk would simply crush him. herc is skilled in all areas of fighting much more so the Thor. Stop downplaying the character.

janus77
What on earth are you blabbering on about? Did Hulk knock you on the head or something?

-Pr-
I'm not baiting anyone! You seem like a knowledgeable guy you know the many of times wolverine handed him his ass. No this ain't about Zeus just in the second fight herc will beat him worst then daddy did. If there id baiting its people baiting others with stupidity and fanboy logic.

You're baiting by making general comments about fans of certain characters.

Wolverine has rarely beaten Hulk in any way convincingly.

Rage.Of.Olympus
herc is skilled in all areas of fighting much more so the Thor. Stop downplaying the character.

Prove it.

mighty adam
He's tough but so what? Hulk's at least as durable against blunt force and energy projection, and only gets tougher.

Lol? If anything, Hercules is a lot dumber then Thor. How is his skill advantage going to land him the win? What could he possibly do with superior skill against the stat disadvantage? Even if he was able to outmaneuver the Hulk and break his neck, landing the win against pretty anyone else in the Herald tier, Hulk will just heal.

Hulk is simply a very bad match up for Hercules. The Lion of Olympus would do a lot better against someone like Thor or Superman then Hulk. Because sooner or later Hulk will just be too much and Hercules doesn't start off without as big of a stat disadvantage that it would let him win it early.

Is it possible? Yes, sure I guess. Hercules is arguably the best hand to hand close combat fighter in the Herald tier, but he still loses like 8/10. a broken neck is a k.o win. Thor has shown many times to be a fool when fighting bricks. I won't say he hasn't fought smart here and there. But his pride cost him wins. I won't get into that tho, this ain't a Thor thread

janus77
a broken neck is a k.o win. Thor has shown many times to be a fool when fighting bricks. I won't say he hasn't fought smart here and there. But his pride cost him wins. I won't get into that tho, this ain't a Thor thread
A K.O. is a "K.O. win", a broken neck, when it comes to Hulk, is a one-panel fix with no loss of consciousness.

Oh and Herc wouldn't be able to even give Hulk a sore neck, nevermind break it.

mighty adam
You're baiting by making general comments about fans of certain characters.

Wolverine has rarely beaten Hulk in any way convincingly. a wins a win. Hulk didn't convincingly beat glads. Fighting him near his weakness yea I'm really impressed.

-Pr-
a wins a win. Hulk didn't convincingly beat glads. Fighting him near his weakness yea I'm really impressed.

Hulk has beaten Gladiator a lot more convincingly than Wolverine has ever beaten Hulk.

mighty adam
What on earth are you blabbering on about? Did Hulk knock you on the head or something? your troll is annoying. Go rub hulk man jucie on your face troll. In your cave now big grin

janus77
your troll is annoying. Go rub hulk man jucie on your face troll. In your cave now big grin
You suffering from some form of rage induced madness or something? You can't even spell juice correctly, what's going on, what on earth did Hulk do to you?
confused

mighty adam
Hulk has beaten Gladiator a lot more convincingly than Wolverine has ever beaten Hulk. that's your opinion I do not share it. Wolverine powerset is a great counter to hulks. You cant break him hard to physically kill him with blunt force. He's faster by on panel evidence.

mighty adam
You suffering from some form of rage induced madness or something? You can't even spell juice correctly, what's going on, what on earth did Hulk do to you?
confused I.. I'm.. I'm losing it..ahhhh.... Mighty Adam head hurts... Mighty Adam smash stupid hulk fans!!! rolling on floor laughing

janus77
I.. I'm.. I'm losing it..ahhhh.... Mighty Adam head hurts... Mighty Adam smash stupid hulk fans!!! rolling on floor laughing
And there you go... Abhigale MKII.

Rage.Of.Olympus
a broken neck is a k.o win. Thor has shown many times to be a fool when fighting bricks. I won't say he hasn't fought smart here and there. But his pride cost him wins. I won't get into that tho, this ain't a Thor thread

Not when you can heal it pretty much instantly it's not. Assuming he could do it which I find unlikely.

As opposed to Hercules who brawls all the time as well and is generally a drunken buffon? You claimed Hercules is noticeably superior to Thor in various forms of combat, I'd love to see you prove that. I really would. At best Hercules has a very small, slight edge in close combat wrestling.

Rage.Of.Olympus
a wins a win. Hulk didn't convincingly beat glads. Fighting him near his weakness yea I'm really impressed.

Your ignorance is showing.

Hulk beat the shit out of Gladiator and then dragged his bloody and beaten limp body to the reactor.

mighty adam
Your ignorance is showing.

Hulk beat the shit out of Gladiator and then dragged his bloody and beaten limp body to the reactor. was doing fine till he got close to it. Case in point I find the fight not impressive, Thor had a much better fight with glads. Its my opinion. You having such strong feelings is touching. Please have DAT seat

golem370
Savage Hulk alone took on Hercules along with Wonder Man, Namor, & Iron Man and did well.

carver9
Please stop debating against Mighty Adam. It's not going anywhere. It's obvious he dislike the character. I don't think anyone here will change his opinion.

-Pr-
that's your opinion I do not share it. Wolverine powerset is a great counter to hulks. You cant break him hard to physically kill him with blunt force. He's faster by on panel evidence.

You're free to disagree, even if I think you're wrong. Either way, try to keep things civil, please.

Please stop debating against Mighty Adam. It's not going anywhere. It's obvious he dislike the character. I don't think anyone here will change his opinion.

Pot, kettle?

Rage.Of.Olympus
was doing fine till he got close to it. Case in point I find the fight not impressive, Thor had a much better fight with glads. Its my opinion. You having such strong feelings is touching. Please have DAT seat

I suggest you re-read the scene:
http://s388.photobucket.com/user/OneDumbG0/media/Hulk%20Fights%20F-M/HulkvsGladiator04.jpg.html
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20F-M/HulkvsGladiator05.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20F-M/HulkvsGladiator06.jpg

I don't care if it's your opinion, it's wrong. The entire fight was near a reactor but he was only -briefly- exposed to the radiation that weakens him until after Hulk had him beat.

I have strong feelings? The irony. You've been carrying on in this thread like Hulk raped your anus, and went in dry.

janus77
KMC would be silent (figuratively speaking), if we followed that line of reasoning.

I think Pak broke quite a few regulars, with his Hulk run. And now the revisiting of Savage Hulk's high end feats just makes it all the more unbearable for some.

Still, it's not often I see people losing their marbles, so it's fun to read the ... etc.

-Pr-
Don't name-drop, please.

janus77
Don't name-drop, please.
there.

-Pr-
Thank you.

janus77
"You're welcome".

mighty adam
http://s388.photobucket.com/user/OneDumbG0/media/Hulk%20Fights%20F-M/HulkvsGladiator04.jpg.html
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20F-M/HulkvsGladiator05.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20F-M/HulkvsGladiator06.jpg

I don't care if it's your opinion, it's wrong. The entire fight was near a reactor but he was only -briefly- exposed to the radiation that weakens him until after Hulk had him beat.

I have strong feelings? The irony. You've been carrying on in this thread like Hulk raped your anus, and went in dry. right after he nutted in thors ass and you sucked it out. Toast DAT salad baby.

mighty adam
Please stop debating against Mighty Adam. It's not going anywhere. It's obvious he dislike the character. I don't think anyone here will change his opinion. hulk isn't a bad character I never said herc would 10-10 him in first fight. I said slight edge/win over hulk. But some people get butt hurt I guess hulk roiding out thors ass push dude over the edge. Its ok like Lloyd says I'm here for you rage... LAY YOUR HEAADD ON MY PILLOW lol

cdtm

Hulk is simply a very bad match up for Hercules. The Lion of Olympus would do a lot better against someone like Thor or Superman then Hulk. Because sooner or later Hulk will just be too much and Hercules doesn't start off with as big of a stat advantage (If there is any) that it would let him win it early.

Is it possible? Yes, sure I guess. Hercules is arguably the best hand to hand close combat fighter in the Herald tier, but he still loses like 8/10.

Traditionally, Herc usually does better vs Hulk then Thor does. stick out tongue

But do you think Herc and Thor are physical peers? Does Thor only win 2 out of 10 against Hulk in a purely physical contest, too?

Since you're one of our biggest Thor fans.

Rage.Of.Olympus
right after he nutted in thors ass and you sucked it out. Toast DAT salad baby. Originally posted by mighty adam
hulk isn't a bad character I never said herc would 10-10 him in first fight. I said slight edge/win over hulk. But some people get butt hurt I guess hulk roiding out thors ass push dude over the edge. Its ok like Lloyd says I'm here for you rage... LAY YOUR HEAADD ON MY PILLOW lol

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/7/2/customsig_116872_O.gif

Your tears sustain me. But seriously try something new. I've gotten bored of people not being able to counter points and attacking Thor as a result. It's like a daily occurrence at this point.

On a side note, I sincerely hope English isn't your first language.

mighty adam
If immortal herc has limitless strength how dose hulk surpass him in strength won't he just reach herc LV if the fight goses on. But know a stupid fanboy cant see it like that. Hulk starts out the strongest there is!!!

mighty adam
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/7/2/customsig_116872_O.gif

Your tears sustain me. But seriously try something new. I've gotten bored of people not being able to counter points and attacking Thor as a result. It's like a daily occurrence at this point.

On a side note, I sincerely hope English isn't your first language. I love you too sweet cheeks.

janus77
If immortal herc has limitless strength how dose hulk surpass him in strength won't he just reach herc LV if the fight goses on. But know a stupid fanboy cant see it like that. Hulk starts out the strongest there is!!!
Is Hercules stronger than Galactus? confused

mighty adam
Is Hercules stronger than Galactus? confused strength probably equal I believe the G head is limitless. But galactus has far far more other powers. Skyfather herc could.....naw I'll save that for another thread.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by cdtm
Traditionally, Herc usually does better vs Hulk then Thor does. stick out tongue

But do you think Herc and Thor are physical peers? Does Thor only win 2 out of 10 against Hulk in a purely physical contest, too?

Since you're one of our biggest Thor fans.

What? That's not true.

Yes, I do. Yup, around there. Only reason he could possibly do better is because well, he's Thor and he always and always will get more respect then Hercules.

Rage.Of.Olympus
strength probably equal I believe the G head is limitless. But galactus has far far more other powers. Skyfather herc could.....naw I'll save that for another thread. Originally posted by mighty adam

And I'm the fanboy? Lol?

Hercules' strength isn't limitless, not like the Hulk's. He has a clear limit and we've already seen Hulk grow stronger then him.

-Pr-
"You're welcome".

ISWYDT.

janus77
strength probably equal I believe the G head is limitless. But galactus has far far more other powers. Skyfather herc could.....naw I'll save that for another thread.
You're insane. Or just terribly poor at logic.

Maybe both, they're not mutually exclusive characteristics.

Herc would get squished by Galactus, even without having to apply the "no limits fallacy" ruling, since Zeus is inferior to Galactus and Zeus is Hercules' creator and source of power.

CK Herc was amped way beyond "skyfather", he had enough power to clash with Chaos King and to undo his actions. It's like saying Thanos with the Hotu is "skyfather level".

janus77
ISWYDT.
IKWYDLS.

BTW, I don't follow wrestling at all any more but, is that Ted DiBiassi?

mighty adam
And I'm the fanboy? Lol?

Hercules' strength isn't limitless, not like the Hulk's. He has a clear limit and we've already seen Hulk grow stronger then him. immortal herc has never been shown to have a strength limit. Its nice that your making up shit. I guess, immortal herc can be killed by bullets too? He's durability is far beyond thors and hulks. Hulk just have a vastly superior healing effect.

-Pr-
IKWYDLS.

BTW, I don't follow wrestling at all any more but, is that Ted DiBiassi?

No; it's a guy called Damien Sandow; he's one of the best heels they've had in years, tbh. The guy's gonna be frickin huge.

janus77
immortal herc has never been shown to have a strength limit. Its nice that your making up shit. I guess, immortal herc can be killed by bullets too? He's durability is far beyond thors and hulks. Hulk just have a vastly superior healing effect.
Aunt May's never been shown to have a speed limit ... she's faster than Flash!

Hulk's never been shown to have a strength limit, and he's frequently been shown to amp past levels that others cannot even reach, and Marvel has stated since day one that he has limitless strength, yet on KMC he isn't considered to have limitless strength.

Rage.Of.Olympus
immortal herc has never been shown to have a strength limit. Its nice that your making up shit. I guess, immortal herc can be killed by bullets too? He's durability is far beyond thors and hulks. Hulk just have a vastly superior healing effect.

I didn't mean a quantifiable strength limit like 150 tons but a very defined limit by who's stronger then him such as Odin, Thanos, Hulk, Galactus etc. All beings noticeably stronger then Hercules.

The maximum all out power that Hercules can unleash in a punch was defined as 1 Herc Power and Hulk's internal organs resisted a being of over 100 Hercs. Get it? Hulk's internal organs a lot stronger then Hercules.

No, Hercules is bullet proof. Lol? Do you want to compare Hercules' durability feats with Hulk/Thor durability feats then? Their feats are far superior to Hercules. Not only a healing factor, Hulk is more durable to blunt force and energy historically. Also to piercing durability until the healing factor was introduced.

mighty adam
You're insane. Or just terribly poor at logic.

Maybe both, they're not mutually exclusive characteristics.

Herc would get squished by Galactus, even without having to apply the "no limits fallacy" ruling, since Zeus is inferior to Galactus and Zeus is Hercules' creator and source of power.

CK Herc was amped way beyond "skyfather", he had enough power to clash with Chaos King and to undo his actions. It's like saying Thanos with the Hotu is "skyfather level". you are a idiot. Yes g head would beat herc to kingdom come. In a test of strength no amping from g man. They both have limitless strength. They why your people try twist shit around I love it.

janus77
No; it's a guy called Damien Sandow; he's one of the best heels they've had in years, tbh. The guy's gonna be frickin huge.
Ah, still there is a resemblance, quite a strong one at that.

The '80s were a golden age, imo... Lost interest before the name at WWF, but the drama looks a little too daytime soap opera now.

mighty adam
Aunt May's never been shown to have a speed limit ... she's faster than Flash!

Hulk's never been shown to have a strength limit, and he's frequently been shown to amp past levels that others cannot even reach, and Marvel has stated since day one that he has limitless strength, yet on KMC he isn't considered to have limitless strength. hulk has potentially limitless strength. He's not superman pre boot he doesn't wake up with limitless strength.

cdtm
What? That's not true.

http://www.leaderslair.com/gammapeople/hulksmashes/hulksmashes.html

Hm.. I guess Herc never actually "won" any. And Thor has 2, for his 5 losses..

The thing is, Herc does what he does h2h, and he always looked pretty even vs Hulk. Thor did have that hour long stalemate of strength, though...

Namor looks to have the best win/loss record, at 2 to 1.

And Spider Man stalemates at 2-2. SPIDEY beats out guys like Stark and Herc. laughing

-Pr-
Ah, still there is a resemblance, quite a strong one at that.

The '80s were a golden age, imo... Lost interest before the name at WWF, but the drama looks a little too daytime soap opera now.

TBH, the "stories" are as good now as they've ever been.

Plus, there's no prick Hogan to corner the market. We just have John Cena instead.

hulk has potentially limitless strength. He's not superman pre boot he doesn't wake up with limitless strength.

Superman doesn't have limitless strength.

mighty adam
Pr you can close this thread its been proven herc ass rape hulk on second fight, and fight fight can go either way herc should still win imo. And the convo is off topic so yea it ran its a wrap

janus77

The thing is, Herc does what he does h2h, and he always looked pretty even vs Hulk. Thor did have that hour long stalemate of strength, though...

And Spider Man stalemates at 2-2. SPIDEY beats out guys like Stark and Herc. laughing
Why does the Red Hulk @Leader's Lair, look like Barry White? confused

Rage.Of.Olympus

How are you counting these victories/losses and coming to these conclusions? Are you using that leaderslair site record? If so, that is a horribly biased site to use. Just horrible.

That's not true. Hulk has definitely looked noticeably stronger then Hercules in hand to hand on more then one on occasion. Tbf to Hercules, one of the times he was beat up, he was at half strength.

Thor's stalemated Hulk for prolonged periods more then once, yes compared to Hercules only looking competitive in strength in only brief like two brief fights.

mighty adam

Plus, there's no prick Hogan to corner the market. We just have John Cena instead.

Superman doesn't have limitless strength. never been shown to have a limit, can amp to stupid wow levels, better strength feats then anybody else outside of Datboyprime. Superman is superman the end all be all brick I'm down have fun with this thread.

Mindset
Herc beats Hulk to death with Thor's corpse.

janus77
Ah, so he is abhi! The insanity makes 'sense' now.

No character has "limitless strength", there's always someone stronger or some substance impervious to their physical might.

Hulk though, has proven time and again to be "The strongest one there is".

And that's precisely how Marvel see things too.

cdtm

Better then the McMahon/Austin days? Or Hart/Austin? Foley/Dude Love/Mankind vs Rock?

There's not much wrestlecrap worthy stuff, I'll admit, but it's kind of... bland lately. Daniel Bryan and Kane are always good, though..

Hunter? sick

As bad as Hogan was, Hunter's basically one heart attack away from literally OWNING the business.

Leobama
Originally posted by tijay
what is HOTM hulk?

janus77
Originally posted by Leobama

Hulk Obliterates The Multiverse.

It's a What If where Hulk stubs his toe and Banner forgets to self-limit, causing a whole multiverse to be wiped out by him.

Heart Of The Monster, a story wherein Hulk travels to The Dark Dimension and basically obliterates it whilst chumping CL 100 classers with mere energy backwash and annihilating Fin fan foom (amped beyond anyone on Earth) and Bi-Beast wendigo (who where stated at 1000x their normal levels of power) too.

Basically it was Hulk unleashing a little.

carver9
You're free to disagree, even if I think you're wrong. Either way, try to keep things civil, please.

Pot, kettle?

I'm nothing like him...no comparison. Just like I wasn't like ABHI...not even close.

-Pr-
I'm nothing like him...no comparison. Just like I wasn't like ABHI...not even close.

Just because you use different methods doesn't change anything, but If that's what you need to tell yourself, go ahead.

Better then the McMahon/Austin days? Or Hart/Austin? Foley/Dude Love/Mankind vs Rock?

There's not much wrestlecrap worthy stuff, I'll admit, but it's kind of... bland lately. Daniel Bryan and Kane are always good, though..

Hunter? sick

As bad as Hogan was, Hunter's basically one heart attack away from literally OWNING the business.

I didn't say better, but there are some angles going on now that are pure awesome. The Shield for one. Daniel Bryan's "i'm not the weak link" thing. Mark Henry's total fake-out. Del Rio's heel turn, and of course, Punk/Heyman.

Hunter isn't as bad as Hogan, imo. Hunter's the guy that brought back Sammartino. He's also gonna let us see RVD again (even if RVD is a prick). Once Hunter isn't wrestling, I think we'll be fine.

Plus, Stephanie will keep him in line, I think. And there's always Shane, unless he sold all his stock.

never been shown to have a limit, can amp to stupid wow levels, better strength feats then anybody else outside of Datboyprime. Superman is superman the end all be all brick I'm down have fun with this thread.

He still needs to amp. Superman starts off at the same level as the likes of Thor and Hulk as standard, as per forum rules.

JakeTheBank
Daniel Bryan is phenomenal.

You may continue.

-Pr-
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Daniel Bryan is phenomenal.

You may continue.

I want him, Sandow, Shield and Ziggler to be the real future of the company.

JakeTheBank
thumb up

-Pr-
You see Ambrose's post smackdown promo? That was some awesome shit.

JakeTheBank
I always miss SmackDown, sadly. But yeah, I believe it. Ambrose is great on the mic.

-Pr-
I always miss SmackDown, sadly. But yeah, I believe it. Ambrose is great on the mic.

It's on WWE.com too. I linked to it in the WWE thread I think.

ODG
First fight is a stalemate. Second fight is spite.

mighty adam
This is to pr hulk even said glads eyebeams were going to kill him if he didn't reach him first and cover his eyes. Glads was weaken from the recator, so that's wat even allowed him to reach him to cover his face. I don't see how you think that was impressive but, the lil hair ball slashing and gutting hulk like the pig he is ain't anyways. Now I know its well known knowledge the supes beats hulk. Still if glads eye beams where killing him EVERYTHING ABOUT SUPERMAN IS BETTER THEN HIS CLONES EVERYTHING. So supes eye beams are stronger and he has used wide heat vision alot like he probably kill hulk in mins big grin. But I'm sure some idiot would say hulk would reach him to cover his face even tho there will be nothing around to weaken supes. Hold on wait SUPERBOYPRIME is 100k stronger then supes all his powers are well beyond skyfather level. I recall some butt pirate saying hulk could survive a fight with sbp, naw the shit is spite.

carver9
Lol...its sad Adam didn't read these comics he tend to bring up. Hulk was weakened during his fight against Glads. His healing factor, durability, and strength was depleted because of he seperation of Hulk and Banner, Hulk was dying. Sad little man.

-Pr-
This is to pr hulk even said glads eyebeams were going to kill him if he didn't reach him first and cover his eyes. Glads was weaken from the recator, so that's wat even allowed him to reach him to cover his face. I don't see how you think that was impressive but, the lil hair ball slashing and gutting hulk like the pig he is ain't anyways. Now I know its well known knowledge the supes beats hulk. Still if glads eye beams where killing him EVERYTHING ABOUT SUPERMAN IS BETTER THEN HIS CLONES EVERYTHING. So supes eye beams are stronger and he has used wide heat vision alot like he probably kill hulk in mins big grin. But I'm sure some idiot would say hulk would reach him to cover his face even tho there will be nothing around to weaken supes. Hold on wait SUPERBOYPRIME is 100k stronger then supes all his powers are well beyond skyfather level. I recall some butt pirate saying hulk could survive a fight with sbp, naw the shit is spite.

In short: no. Pls read the comics again.

Also, carver, shut up.

quanchi112
Hulk wins.

Rage.Of.Olympus

I have strong feelings? The irony. You've been carrying on in this thread like Hulk raped your anus, and went in dry.

JakeTheBank
lol @ Superboy Prime being 100k times stronger than Superman. That's a good one.

And yes, Hulk would definitely survive a fight with Prime based on Prime's actual fights.

Zack Fair
Hulk wins the 1st one. Loses the 2nd one.

pym-ftw
Hulk

SuperGod

quanchi112
lol @ Superboy Prime being 100k times stronger than Superman. That's a good one.

And yes, Hulk would definitely survive a fight with Prime based on Prime's actual fights. thumb up

curryman

And yes, Hulk would definitely survive a fight with Prime based on Prime's actual fights.

Come on bro.

JakeTheBank
He absolutely would survive.

Personally, I don't think most forms of Hulk would beat Prime, but survive an encounter with him? Sure, and it wouldn't be PIS, either.

curryman
How many hercs is he fighting the first one?

140?

He absolutely would survive.

Personally, I don't think most forms of Hulk would beat Prime, but survive an encounter with him? Sure, and it wouldn't be PIS, either.
What do you mean by that? I might even survive an encounter with him.

In a forum fight Hulk would be toast, and Hulk's repertoire of fighting dumb-thor and some washed up mid-heralds doesn't suddenly mean that he can take it to someone who's basically been wading through DCs' entire hero-lineup.

JakeTheBank

In a forum fight Hulk would be toast, and Hulk's repertoire of fighting dumb-thor and some washed up mid-heralds doesn't suddenly mean that he can take it to someone who's basically been wading through DCs' entire hero-lineup.

I really think you're selling Hulk short here. I don't consider myself a real fan of the guy, but really, he has plenty of feats under his Green Scar persona to suggest surviving pretty much anything Prime can throw at him (especially considering all the people who have survived prolonged battles with Prime). Between his durability and healing factor and the fact that those increase exponentially with duress along with his other attributes, I don't think Prime could easily dismiss Hulk at all outside of a BFR, which is out of character for him.

I mean, we know Prime can't or doesn't reliably one shot high heralds ever since Johns brought him back in Infinite Crisis and we know that consistently, people below him tier wise can and do harm him. And this isn't lowballing Prime, but rather pointing out pretty much what has happened every time he's faced anyone of note. Again, I don't think Hulk could beat Prime most of the time, but it's obvious, at least to me, that Hulk would definitely hurt Prime were he to connect with him and would definitely not be one shot KO'd or killed by Prime, either. To that end, I see Hulk surviving a fight with Prime based on feats from both of them. I mean, for reference sake, Hulk was literally having holes punched into him and was regenerating them almost instantly.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Not sure if serious. Some washed up Mid-Heralds? Hulk's taken on the best Marvel has to offer.

Also, Hulk was capable of instantly jumping up to way beyond Herald level as far back as the Onslaught saga. At this point, it's well within reason for Hulk to jump up to Prime's strength level if the writer wanted him to and no one could even claim PIS.

curryman
Not sure if serious. Some washed up Mid-Heralds? Hulk's taken on the best Marvel has to offer.

Also, Hulk was capable of instantly jumping up to way beyond Herald level as far back as the Onslaught saga. At this point, it's well within reason for Hulk to jump up to Prime's strength level or beyond if the writer wanted him to and no one could even claim PIS.

Way beyond herald in the onslaught saga? Think you need to reread it.

It's well within reason for Jimmy Olson to jump to the LT's level if the writers wanted him to. Writers can do whatever yhe want.

If you want to take Hulk vs Prime to the battlezone after the tourney, I'll gladly do it.

Loser leaves KMC?

quanchi112

It's well within reason for Jimmy Olson to jump to the LT's level if the writers wanted him to. Writers can do whatever yhe want.

If you want to take Hulk vs Prime to the battlezone after the tourney, I'll gladly do it.

Loser leaves KMC? What is this loser leaves kmc nonsense ? This is something I came up with way back when. It's silly and already been done.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Loser leaves KMC?

Then what level was he when he was battling evenly with someone who pretty clearly could rape most of Marvel's hero population simultaneously?

Okay, but Hulk has precedent for this jump. *Points to Pak's run.
What are the parameters? A slug fest or an all out fight?

laughing out loud GTFO

curryman
Then what level was he when he was battling evenly with someone who pretty clearly could rape most of Marvel's hero population simultaneously?

Okay, but Hulk has precedent for this jump. *Points to Pak's run.
What are the parameters? A slug fest or an all out fight?

laughing out loud GTFO
Who is included in most of Marvel's hero population?

Depending on the lineup it could range from Savage-Hulk doable to impossible for HOTM. Who do you feel he matched that could pull off such a stunt?

I really think you should strive to look past a single run. Getting hung up on a bad run done by one of the lesser Hulk writers simply because he tossed around a bit more hyperbole than the others seems like something some CBR munchkin would do. I expect better.

The parameters would be the same as this fight.

All out, blood-lusted fight.

To the death.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Depending on the lineup it could range from Savage-Hulk doable to impossible for HOTM. Who do you feel he matched that could pull off such a stunt?

I really think you should strive to look past a single run. Getting hung up on a bad run done by one of the lesser Hulk writers simply because he tossed around a bit more hyperbole than the others seems like something some CBR munchkin would do. I expect better.

To the death.

All the major Earth teams excluding guys like Surfer. I mean, at the time, Onslaught had Magneto/Xavier/Franklin/X-man power infused IIRC.

Wait what? I'm not sure what you mean. Elaborate.

Pak was on Hulk for like the last 5 years, it's very relevant as to how Hulk is now. What? A bit more hyperbole? Did you read the run? He invented an in-power scale just so we know how much more powerful Hulk is compared to everyone else. How does using relevant evidence make me a CBR munchkin?

Prime would just win through battle field removal if anything then, not really sure how Hulk can defend against that.

This discussion stems from you disagreeing about Hulk being portrayed as conclusively above Herald level as Prime no? So shouldn't strength be the debating point?

quanchi112

To the death. What board are you originally from ?

Branlor Swift
Probably here.

This board hasn't had any new members in years. It's just the circle of life.

Resurrection

carver9
@Rage...

He isn't debating on Hulk strength being above Herald level, he is debating on Hulk being in the elite Herald tier. He thinks Hulk is at the bottom, high meta to low Herald (I've had this discussion with him on many of occasions).

quanchi112
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Probably here.

This board hasn't had any new members in years. It's just the circle of life.

Resurrection This was my first board but I doubt its his.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by quanchi112
This was my first board but I doubt its his. I see my implication flew over your butt

Anyway, how come you didn't make a Movie Superman sig and avy?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
I see my implication flew over your butt

Anyway, how come you didn't make a Movie Superman sig and avy? Missed the sarcasm. Older member resurrected. I try to give people the benefit of the doubt but were all a suspicious lot. Nver used to swear I was you for years.

Say that again and ill cut you.

curryman
All the major Earth teams excluding guys like Surfer. I mean, at the time, Onslaught had Magneto/Xavier/Franklin/X-man power infused IIRC.

lmao, are you talking about Onslaught?

I thought you were referring to something in Pak's run.

What's impressive about Onslaught? He needed something to destroy his body. Are you implying that the Hulk defeated him? Or that he could somehow match Onslaught?

Did you somehow forget what happened after? And that it was Onslaught's plan?

Prime would just win through battle field removal if anything then, not really sure how Hulk can defend against that.

This discussion stems from you disagreeing about Hulk being portrayed as conclusively above Herald level as Prime no? So shouldn't strength be the debating point?

Obviously it would be an actual fight, not first to BFR or a match between who could lift the most.

Like I said, which you tried to weasel away from, it would be a fight to the death.

And yes, I contend the fact that Hulk's being consistently portrayed as conclusively more powerful than the other heralds.

Pak was on Hulk for like the last 5 years, it's very relevant as to how Hulk is now. What? A bit more hyperbole? Did you read the run? He invented an in-power scale just so we know how much more powerful Hulk is compared to everyone else. How does using relevant evidence make me a CBR munchkin?

Obviously it's relevant. There is a lot more to the Hulk however. Reading Pak's run and leaving it at that strikes me as the kind of scrub-behaviour you'd see from someone who has nothing in mind but VS battles.

There's more to a character than just one run. If you want to lock in on one run and then ignore anything else beyond twisting other high-feats that match your view of that character then... you know... Why even call it a run? That's basically the entirety of your Hulk. It's just what you've construed from a fraction of his showings, and not even from the current writer handling him.

Like I said, I wasn't sure whether or not you were referring to Onslaught. Earth's current hero-linup vastly differs in power depending on who's present.

carver9
Where was it stated that Onslaught allowed Hulk to destroy his armor?

mighty adam
I really think you're selling Hulk short here. I don't consider myself a real fan of the guy, but really, he has plenty of feats under his Green Scar persona to suggest surviving pretty much anything Prime can throw at him (especially considering all the people who have survived prolonged battles with Prime). Between his durability and healing factor and the fact that those increase exponentially with duress along with his other attributes, I don't think Prime could easily dismiss Hulk at all outside of a BFR, which is out of character for him.

I mean, we know Prime can't or doesn't reliably one shot high heralds ever since Johns brought him back in Infinite Crisis and we know that consistently, people below him tier wise can and do harm him. And this isn't lowballing Prime, but rather pointing out pretty much what has happened every time he's faced anyone of note. Again, I don't think Hulk could beat Prime most of the time, but it's obvious, at least to me, that Hulk would definitely hurt Prime were he to connect with him and would definitely not be one shot KO'd or killed by Prime, either. To that end, I see Hulk surviving a fight with Prime based on feats from both of them. I mean, for reference sake, Hulk was literally having holes punched into him and was regenerating them almost instantly. BA didn't hurt prime, a superman and superboy lost his life fight prime. Prime killed 36 GL, he fcked sadom yat in the ass, survived a guardian exploding in his face. The same thing killed DD IT KILLED DOOMSDAY!! I could keep going and some green retard who stalemated a fck boy ass sentry can survive prime?

mighty adam
@Rage...

He isn't debating on Hulk strength being above Herald level, he is debating on Hulk being in the elite Herald tier. He thinks Hulk is at the bottom, high meta to low Herald (I've had this discussion with him on many of occasions). hulk I's high herald. But a one trick pony.

quanchi112
BA didn't hurt prime, a superman and superboy lost his life fight prime. Prime killed 36 GL, he fcked sadom yat in the ass, survived a guardian exploding in his face. The same thing killed DD IT KILLED DOOMSDAY!! I could keep going and some green retard who stalemated a fck boy ass sentry can survive prime? Hulk all out beats Prime into a coma.

mighty adam
Yall lames think he beat sentry shit was a stalemate. Banner beat bob crackhead ass. Fck get back on topic with herc yall homo luv from hulk is killing my high. Think this bum can even faze prime when he couldnt beat a lackluster sentry lol the stupidity.

quanchi112
Yall lames think he beat sentry shit was a stalemate. Banner beat bob crackhead ass. Fck get back on topic with herc yall homo luv from hulk is killing my high. Think this bum can even faze prime when he couldnt beat a lackluster sentry lol the stupidity. That isn't an all out Hulk or an all out Voided Sentry. Prime isn't beating an all out Hulk. On another level entirely in terms of physicality.

curryman
Yall lames think he beat sentry shit was a stalemate. Banner beat bob crackhead ass. Fck get back on topic with herc yall homo luv from hulk is killing my high. Think this bum can even faze prime when he couldnt beat a lackluster sentry lol the stupidity.

Yeah this is pretty far away from my opinion.

I dispute the idea that Hulk is somehow above the other heralds simply because some people can't get past Pak's garbage. Waid and Hickman are now consistently putting him on the same level as other heralds (unlike way back when it was just a spike) and keeping it steady.

One misguided writer and good showings by other writers do not put the Hulk above Thor and Surfer. And it sure as mother*ucking shi* does not put him on the same level as Prime going all out.

mighty adam
That isn't an all out Hulk or an all out Voided Sentry. Prime isn't beating an all out Hulk. On another level entirely in terms of physicality. atlest carver is cute with his lil crush on the hulk. I think your either troll or you really believe the dumb shit that's coming out your mouth. Its hard to Mk out. but I couse not to partake in this wild homo debate, I said my piece. Back to my weed.

carver9

Are you related to one of the mods? You have to be.

mighty adam
Yeah this is pretty far away from my opinion.

I dispute the idea that Hulk is somehow above the other heralds simply because some people can't get past Pak's garbage. Waid and Hickman are now consistently putting him on the same level as other heralds (unlike way back when it was just a spike) and keeping it steady.

One misguided writer and good showings by other writers do not put the Hulk above Thor and Surfer. And it sure as mother*ucking shi* does not put him on the same level as Prime going all out. prime is walking pis CIS and bs in one tho. His feats and durability where beyond skyfather. Still I always wondered how ugly it would get if sentry went all out like siege but worst much worst. Or a all of Ss. I think no im a fan but not a homo I know they could have a great chance of beating the shit out of pre boot superman none sundip. He would have too tho a fight with either one would be too much for normal supes too much.

Rage.Of.Olympus
lmao, are you talking about Onslaught?

I thought you were referring to something in Pak's run.

What's impressive about Onslaught? He needed something to destroy his body. Are you implying that the Hulk defeated him? Or that he could somehow match Onslaught?

Did you somehow forget what happened after? And that it was Onslaught's plan?

Yes, how was that not clear when I mentioned Onslaught in the very first post?

What's impressive about Onslaught? Are serious? He was on a completely other level from regular heroes, and Hulk actually matched him in power before being temporarily overpowered, then overcoming him when he got angry:
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20N-S/HulkvsOnslaught06OnslaughtMarvel1.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20N-S/HulkvsOnslaught07.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20N-S/HulkvsOnslaught08.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20N-S/HulkvsOnslaught09.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20N-S/HulkvsOnslaught10.jpg

Post a scan that says Onslaught let Hulk destroy his armor, made himself less durable or something of the sort please. Something to make the feat unimpressive.

Obviously it would be an actual fight, not first to BFR or a match between who could lift the most.

Like I said, which you tried to weasel away from, it would be a fight to the death.

And yes, I contend the fact that Hulk's being consistently portrayed as conclusively more powerful than the other heralds.

You and I were discussing strength, at least I was. We can discuss who would win in a slugfest or a fist fight to the death if that's what you wish.

Lol? I specifically mentioned Hulk jumping up to Prime's strength level:
Also, Hulk was capable of instantly jumping up to way beyond Herald level as far back as the Onslaught saga. At this point, it's well within reason for Hulk to jump up to Prime's strength level if the writer wanted him to and no one could even claim PIS.

It's not my fault that you didn't properly read what I wrote. Let me make my position clear. I think Prime beats most incarnations of the Hulk in a fight excluding some of the higher end ones such as World Breaker etc. There, now do you want to continue this discussion, focusing on their strength (Which is what I originally brought up) or should I just not bother replying?

Obviously it's relevant. There is a lot more to the Hulk however. Reading Pak's run and leaving it at that strikes me as the kind of scrub-behaviour you'd see from someone who has nothing in mind but VS battles.

There's more to a character than just one run. If you want to lock in on one run and then ignore anything else beyond twisting other high-feats that match your view of that character then... you know... Why even call it a run? That's basically the entirety of your Hulk. It's just what you've construed from a fraction of his showings, and not even from the current writer handling him.

Yes, there is, but for the last half decade, he's been operating on a really high end level at the point that his base is at times easily on par with the strongest of heroes, which I mostly attribute to Pak's run. Throw in the fact that he's had a few upgrades over the years, including recently? Then I don't see the problem, it's only logical.

Is that some kind of joke? Are you complaining that I have a Vs. mind in a Vs. thread, in the Vs. forums? And why are you phrasing it as some kind of insult? If you're too good for such discussions, don't let the door hit you on the way out. Scrub-behaviour, lawlz, what a jackass.

Who said I'm ignoring anything? I simply pointed out that Pak is the most relevant source of information (Alongside Waid obviously) and he is. You can go as far back as the Stan Lee days, I don't particularly care, anything canon is fair game. I'll use whatever sources I find relevant though, thank you very much.

Like I said, I wasn't sure whether or not you were referring to Onslaught. Earth's current hero-linup vastly differs in power depending on who's present.

I was referencing Onslaught. It's hardly the only time Hulk has went far beyond Herald level in power nearly instantaneously, but it was the one that sprang to mind first is all.

quanchi112
atlest carver is cute with his lil crush on the hulk. I think your either troll or you really believe the dumb shit that's coming out your mouth. Its hard to Mk out. but I couse not to partake in this wild homo debate, I said my piece. Back to my weed. Hulk all out is another animal entirely than holding back. Hulk is the physical powerhouse even Prime wouldn't want to meet up with having a bad day.

Rage.Of.Olympus
His feats and durability where beyond skyfather.

Lol.

mighty adam
Yes, how was that not clear when I mentioned Onslaught in the very first post?

What's impressive about Onslaught? Are serious? He was on a completely other level from regular heroes, and Hulk actually matched him in power before being temporarily overpowered, then overcoming him when he got angry:
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20N-S/HulkvsOnslaught06OnslaughtMarvel1.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20N-S/HulkvsOnslaught07.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20N-S/HulkvsOnslaught08.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20N-S/HulkvsOnslaught09.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20N-S/HulkvsOnslaught10.jpg

Post a scan that says Onslaught let Hulk destroy his armor, made himself less durable or something of the sort please. Something to make the feat unimpressive.

You and I were discussing strength, at least I was. We can discuss who would win in a slugfest or a fist fight to the death if that's what you wish.

Lol? I specifically mentioned Hulk jumping up to Prime's strength level:

It's not my fault that you didn't properly read what I wrote. Let me make my position clear. I think Prime beats most incarnations of the Hulk in a fight excluding some of the higher end ones such as World Breaker etc. There, now do you want to continue this discussion, focusing on their strength (Which is what I originally brought up) or should I just not bother replying?

Yes, there is, but for the last half decade, he's been operating on a really high end level at the point that his base is at times easily on par with the strongest of heroes, which I mostly attribute to Pak's run. Throw in the fact that he's had a few upgrades over the years, including recently? Then I don't see the problem, it's only logical.

Is that some kind of joke? Are you complaining that I have a Vs. mind in a Vs. thread, in the Vs. forums? And why are you phrasing it as some kind of insult? If you're too good for such discussions, don't let the door hit you on the way out. Scrub-behaviour, lawlz, what a jackass.

Who said I'm ignoring anything? I simply pointed out that Pak is the most relevant source of information (Alongside Waid obviously) and he is. You can go as far back as the Stan Lee days, I don't particularly care, anything canon is fair game. I'll use whatever sources I find relevant, thank you very much.

I was referencing Onslaught. It's hardly the only time Hulk has went far beyond Herald level in power nearly instantaneously, but it was the one that sprang to mind first is all. jean had to remove banner from hulk mind. And onslaught wanted to loose his shell. You do remember the ass fcking he gave hulk and everybody after hulk did that. No your brain probably blocked that out to keep your fanboy high HAAAAAAAAAAAAA your funny stick out tongue

Rage.Of.Olympus
jean had to remove banner from hulk mind. And onslaught wanted to loose his shell. You do remember the ass fcking he gave hulk and everybody after hulk did that. No your brain probably blocked that out to keep your fanboy high HAAAAAAAAAAAAA your funny stick out tongue

Yes, I know that, I posted -ODG's- scans myself. Onslaught evolved into a higher life-form after his shell was destroyed but curryman acted as if it was a non-feat which is just disingenuous and unfair to the Hulk. He didn't let Hulk do what he did. Can anyone post scans? Just in case I'm forgetting anything.

You keep calling me a Hulk fanboy. Why is that? I know you can't do much other then name call because frankly, you're dumb, but I'm really not.

carver9
It was never stated that Onslaught let Hulk physically crush him. A scan doesn't exist that states this. Its a rumor to downplay Hulk ft.

quanchi112
jean had to remove banner from hulk mind. And onslaught wanted to loose his shell. You do remember the ass fcking he gave hulk and everybody after hulk did that. No your brain probably blocked that out to keep your fanboy high HAAAAAAAAAAAAA your funny stick out tongue Hulk still broke it. That's impressive but seriously this feat pales in comparison to HOTM Hulk.

mighty adam
Hulk still broke it. That's impressive but seriously this feat pales in comparison to HOTM Hulk. really no the feat is beasty and its better then hotm clap.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>